Change the Word [game]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was going to say glowers (from a jealous ex heheh)
I'll pick it up here since my word didn't make sense...
glower

Members don't see this ad.

I'll respond to whatever. Let's just say we apologized to the dictionary gods, and we'll continue on from what WZ just posted lol

Reactions: 1 user
But that's a whole 60 seconds in which to remember that I should be studying and start feeling guilty for procrastinating. :(

Sorry. Didn't realize it was making it tough for people to join in and play.

Ameropean (do you have a name abbreviation yet?), do we keep going or back up and choose something else instead of slowers?

Not really anyone's "fault". Just hard to get a word in when everyone is replying at once.. so if you make a word, back off for a round or two, just a suggestion.

I might also be tired and grouchy and should probably go to bed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
But that's a whole 60 seconds in which to remember that I should be studying and start feeling guilty for procrastinating. :(

Sorry. Didn't realize it was making it tough for people to join in and play.

Ameropean (do you have a name abbreviation yet?), do we keep going or back up and choose something else instead of slowers?

Bah. I think you should be here longer than half a month before you get an abbreviation. It's a badge of honor. A right of passage. A mark of ... something.

Bah. I think you should be here longer than half a month before you get an abbreviation. It's a badge of honor. A right of passage. A mark of ... something.
But she has a long name and I am extremely lazy. :( I'll use A/C as a temporary abbreviation to appease my laziness, and you veteran SDNers can choose her real abbreviation whenever she graduates from brand-new-poster to super-noob.

But she has a long name and I am extremely lazy. :( I'll use A/C as a temporary abbreviation to appease my laziness, and you veteran SDNers can choose her real abbreviation whenever she graduates from brand-new-poster to super-noob.
I think someone called me Amero the other day. It kind of makes me feel like a chocolate bar though. Whatevaaa

I'm gonna call her Chel, because Road to El Dorado :D