Match lists 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just to clarify then, when you say 'mid-tier'/middle of the road are you talking about the quality of the program itself or how hard it is to get into?

Personally, I think I may have a pretty big advantage for some places because I'd rather have my balls cut off before I went somewhere like NY or LA. I'd take Mayo over any residency in those locations any day.

I'm from MN, can confirm winters there are TERRIBLE, if you're not used to them, so it's probably understandable that people may stray away from Mayo.

Members don't see this ad.

No because they aren't perceived to be near the quality of the mothership.

Interesting.

I know that any time someone here stumps the local medical community, they are sent to Mayo-Scottsdale. This has been the case in both Oregon and Utah. I gotta imagine that case diversity is high even at the satellites. But I honestly don't know for sure.

I'm talking overall quality, taking desirability into account. I also think Mayo gets an undeserved prestige bump due to the institutional name that has nothing to do with the quality of the training.

Honestly, I don't take desirability of location into account when looking into the quality of the program. The only 'desirability' I care about is the desirability hospitals/groups/schools have in hiring graduates from a specific program. I can definitely see the reputation bump though. I can think of a few med schools that get a nice 'prestige' bump for the same reason.

I'm from MN, can confirm winters there are TERRIBLE, if you're not used to them, so it's probably understandable that people may stray away from Mayo.

I can see that, but being from northern IL it doesn't bother me. I know some people that think of 20-40 inches of snow over 3 months as being the apocalypse. I just call that winter.

@SouthernSurgeon and @MeatTornado , would you happen to know anything about how desirable NOLA is as a location? While location isn't a huge factor for me, that is definitely up there on my list of places to end up.

Members don't see this ad :)
You make it sound like people come here and post about their personal matches and instead of congratulating them we tear them down. That's clearly not what happens....ever. What is happening is that you and others are claiming some nameless faceless stranger's accomplishment that you don't understand and which is taken completely out of context as your own or as an accomplishment for DO-kind. In that case we are absolutely entitled to talk about this abstract random stranger's match in an honest way and analyze what it means in a broader context. If you don't want an honest opinion from people who have more experience then absolutely feel free to ignore my posts or those by @SouthernSurgeon ....I hear the ignore button also gets the job done really well.

Why would I claim somebody else's accomplishment for my own? The fact is that, we know there's discrimination against DO's and to be honest I don't think that'll ever go away. I'm fine with my choice to go to a DO school, because at the end of the day I didn't enter medicine for the "prestige". Truth be told I think the things you say are helpful, but like in the big lewbowski, "you're not wrong, you're just an.."

It's not to say it's not a good institution. I have a friend who just joined the faculty there about two years ago and they are very happy thus far.

But they are still viewed differently by most in terms of training quality.
Before you said perceived, in reference to competitiveness. Now you're talking about the quality. They're not mutually exclusive but your wording needs clarification. What is your opinion? Does quality= competitiveness?

A few points:

1. In regard specifically to the Mayo stuff:

Quality of institution =/= quality of training.

I think mayo scottsdale offers high quality patient care. From what I have heard about the training (and this is a n=1 attending anecdote) and the caliber of trainees, less so.

2. In regard to the larger DO ceiling conversation in this thread...I think most people are looking at prestige/competitiveness. Which yes, is not necessarily 100% linked to quality of training. But if you're looking at the "accomplishment" aspect of it - the, "wow I can't believe someone matched there" - then the focus is on competitiveness.
Can you explain what you mean about the quality of the institution? If they're providing quality care, aren't they also teaching their residents how to render it?

To the 2nd point, shouldn't competitiveness be in terms of DOs? So while it may be "mid tier" for MDs it's traditionally next to impossible for DOs. The plastics is a good example, because a plastics match doesn't even happen every year. Also, any surgical field is hard for a DO to match into. DO Ortho and ENT is super competitive, when looking at number of applicants per spot.

I think there are institutions that just don't do a good job prioritizing resident education. They value the patient care enterprise ("customer service" or "moving the meat" or whatever you want to call it) above all else. Residents are secondary. I've said before that CCF is the worst offender in this.

In the specific anecdote of my friend - he was pulled aside by a senior partner after a few weeks and told "that's not how we do it here" when he let the residents take the operative side of the table. The expectation was clear that the residents would assist only.

This attitude of residents being secondary/superfluous can be seen in a number of places and is a huge red flag when you hear about it.

This is the kind of advice I think most people on here value. I know I do.

Reactions: 5 users
Can we get back to the match lists, please?

Everyone knows DOs don't match as well as similar stat US MDs, no one's refuting it.

Everything is about perspective. Sure, DOs don't match into US MD "top tier IM", but a match at any good academic program that has never taken a DO is top tier to us. I've got a ton of US-IMG friends who are psyched about matching at community IM programs, and that's awesome for them, because they should be excited and they did something a big junk of people don't do. I'm not running up to them telling them they matched at a low/no-tier program when they say how excited they are to match at such a great site. That would universally be a douchie move.

So again, please move on and let's get back to listing match lists. LECOM still hasn't sent anything official, and the student one only has 1/3 of students listed, so I'll hold off. I will say there are a ton of EM matches this year though.

Got a link to the LECOM one? Haven't come across it yet.

I'm talking overall quality, taking desirability into account. I also think Mayo gets an undeserved prestige bump due to the institutional name that has nothing to do with the quality of the training.

Have you ever been to the Mayo clinic in Rochester?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do guys observe noticeable differences in match lists between the old, established schools and the newer schools?

I've always wondered what the tangible differences between the said "high tier" and "low tier" schools are

Do guys observe noticeable differences in match lists between the old, established schools and the newer schools?

I've always wondered what the tangible differences between the said "high tier" and "low tier" schools are

There are no tiers in DO schools. Outside of a regional advantage due to familiarity we are all equal in our bastardhood as far an ACGME PD is concerned.

Reactions: 9 users
There are no tiers in DO schools. Outside of a regional advantage due to familiarity we are all equal in our bastardhood as far an ACGME PD is concerned.

I agree there are no "tiers" but would say that there are regional biases in the aspects of an ACGME program having a nearby DO school.

KCU-COM for example will match into gen surg, NS, and derm at Kansas University Medical Center, but you will sporadically see ACGME matches in those specialties anywhere else for KCU grads.

This is a good way to think about it. Find "high value" places. I tend to think the south and the midwest have a bit of advantage in this regard as there are some excellent training programs in cities/towns that get overlooked a lot. UAB being one great example - a lot of people won't even consider Alabama but it's a great hospital with some really strong programs.

Thanks for your contributions to the discussion. Do you have any advice for DO students who are looking for high value in a residency?

You're going to have to define what you mean by "high value"
I meant the definition that SSurgeon implied- excellent training that is overlooked because its not in a high-demand city or have a big name University attached.

Reactions: 1 user
Nope. Too cold and wouldn't want to live in Rochester, so I never applied.

But I don't just make stuff up ;)

I recommend that you visit (in the summer time). If God was in charge of creating a hospital it would look identical for Mayo. It's eutopia. I'm pretty sure you would change your mind about them getting by on reputation. It's a reputation well earned.

I'm just glad that Mayo, by opening new med school campuses in AZ and FL, is bringing a big name to the McMedschool movement, joining giants like Touro and LECOM.

Reactions: 2 users
I recommend that you visit (in the summer time). If God was in charge of creating a hospital it would look identical for Mayo. It's eutopia. I'm pretty sure you would change your mind about them getting by on reputation. It's a reputation well earned.

While that's great for the faculty, staff and patients it's not so great for the residents.

I'm just glad that Mayo, by opening new med school campuses in AZ and FL, is bringing a big name to the McMedschool movement, joining giants like Touro and LECOM.

I realize you're (sortof) joking but realize that unlike those DO schools mayo has a small class size, all of it's students are based in Rochester and they can do rotations at the other two hospitals. Each campus does not enroll it's own students like LECOM and Touro.

While that's great for the faculty, staff and patients it's not so great for the residents.

I realize you're (sortof) joking but realize that unlike those DO schools mayo has a small class size, all of it's students are based in Rochester and they can do rotations at the other two hospitals. Each campus does not enroll it's own students like LECOM and Touro.

No, I was (sort of) joking. I realize that what Mayo is doing is not the equivalent of DO schools opening new 'branch campuses' with 200+ students and no clue where they'll all go 3rd and 4th year. But the driving forces are the same... Mayo just has enough academic pride to slow themselves down a bit.

Nope not a joke. I was not aware.

So really the big thing about Mayo is its location in Rochester.

****, didn't mean to come off so douchey. but yea, for many specialties (although apparently not general surgery though), Mayo is an elite institution hampered by location.

Reactions: 1 user
****, didn't mean to come off so douchey. but yea, for many specialties (although apparently not general surgery though), Mayo is an elite institution hampered by location.

Nah I didn't get that vibe from you with your post you're fine. Thanks for the explanation!

OSU-COM Match Lists

Institution Name
City State Specialty
Adena Health System Chillicothe OH Traditional Rotating Int
ATSU-KCOM/UMKC/Truman Med-Lakewood Kansas City MO Family Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX Psychiatry
Captial Region Medical Center Jefferson City MO Family Medicine
Choctaw Nation Family Health Services Talihina OK Family Medicine
Christ Community Health Services Memphis TN Family Medicine
Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital Corpus Christi TX Emergency Medicine
Comanche County Memorial Hospital Lawton OK Emergency Medicine
Comanche County Memorial Hospital Lawton OK Emergency Medicine
Delaware County Community Hospital Philadelphia PA Traditional Rotating Int
Delaware County Community Hospital Philadelphia PA Traditional Rotating Int
Detroit Medical Center Osteopathic Division Detroit MI Radiology
DMUCOM/University of Minnesota Mankato Mankato MN Family Medicine
Freeman Health System/Ozark Cnt Joplin MO Psychiatry
Griffin Memorial Norman OK Psychiatry
In His Image Tulsa OK Family Medicine
In His Image Tulsa OK Family Medicine
John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth TX Emergency Medicine
St. Petersburg General Hospital St. Petersburg FL Traditional Rotating Int
Madigan Army Medical Center (Fort Lewis) Tacoma WA Family Medicine
McAester Regional Health Center Mcalester OK Family Medicine
McAlester Regional Health Center Mcalester OK Family Medicine
McLaren-Greater Lansing Lansing MI Orthopedic Surgery
Mercy Hospital St. Louis MO Internal Medicine
Methodist Health System Dallas TX Internal Medicine
Naval Hospital (Portsmouth) Portsmouth VA Pediatrics
Floyd Medical Center Rome GA Family Medicine
Good Samaritan Hospital West Islip NY Obstetrics & Gynecology
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Anesthesiology
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Emergency Medicine
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Emergency Medicine
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK General Surgery
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Internal Medicine
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Obstetrics & Gynecology
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Ophthalmology
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Orthopedic Surgery
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa OK Pediatrics
Oklahoma State University Health System Tulsa OK Family Medicine
Comanche County Memorial Hospital Lawton OK Family Medicine
Comanche County Memorial Hospital Lawton OK Family Medicine
OSUCOM/Integris Bass Baptist Hc Enid OK Family Medicine
OSUCOM/Medical Center Southeastern Ok Durant OK Family Medicine
OSUCOM/Southwest Medical Center Oklahoma City OK Emergency Medicine
OSUCOM/St. Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City OK Family Medicine
OSUCOM/St. Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City OK Obstetrics & Gynecology
OSUCOM/Tahlequah City Hospital Tahlequah OK Family Medicine
OSUCOM/Tahlequah City Hospital Tahlequah OK Family Medicine
OSUCOM/St. Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City OK Traditional Rotating Int
Tahlequah City Hospital Tahlequah OK Family Medicine
Tahlequah City Hospital Tahlequah OK Family Medicine
Scott And White Hospital Temple TX Neurology
University of Alambama Medical Center Birmingham AL Anesthesiology
University of Arkansas Little Rock AR Anesthesiology
University of Arkansas Little Rock AR Pediatrics
University of Arkansas Little Rock AR Pediatrics
University of Colorado School of Medicine Aurora CO Family Medicine
University of Kansas School of Medicine Kansas City KS Internal Medicine
University of Kansas School of Medicine Wichita KS Anesthesiology
University of Kansas School of Medicine Wichita KS Anesthesiology
University of Chicago Chicago IL Anesthesiology
University of Oklahoma Oklahoma City OK Family Medicine
University of Oklahoma Tulsa OK Family Medicine
University of Oklahoma Tulsa OK Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Oklahoma Tulsa OK Psychiatry
University of Oklahoma Tulsa OK Psychiatry
University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio TX Internal Medicine
University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio TX Internal Medicine
University of Texas Health Science Center Houston TX Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Texas Health Science Center Houston TX Psychiatry/Child Psychiatry
University of Toledo Toledo OH Obstetrics & Gynecology
WesternU/Comp/Good Samaritan Reg Medical Center Corvallis OR Traditional Rotating Int
WestUComp/Riverside County Reg Moreno Valley CA Traditional Rotating Int
William Beaumont Army Medical Center El Paso TX General Surgery

COMLEX FIRST-TIME PASS RATE INFORMATION
OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine students consistently score near or above the national COMLEX pass rate.

COMLEX Level 1 School Pass Rate

• 2014: 91.67%
  • 2013: 91.95%
  • 2012: 94.32%
  • 2011: 95.24%
  • 2010: 89.02%
COMLEX Level 2 CE School Pass Rate

• 2014: 95.35%
  • 2013: 86.21%
  • 2012: 85.06%
  • 2011: 87.21%
  • 2010: 81.93%
COMLEX Level 2 PE School Pass Rate

• 2014: 97.7%
  • 2013: 97.7%
  • 2012: 97.7%
  • 2011: 100%
  • 2010: 98.8%
COMLEX Level 3 School Pass Rate

• 2014: 95.88%
  • 2013: 95.06%
  • 2012: 90.91%
  • 2011: 93.98%
  • 2010: 89.47%

Reactions: 3 users
ATSU-SOMA (about 75% reported)

Anesthesiology
ACGME:
-New York Medical College; UCSF - East Bay Prelim Year
-Mayo Clinic-Rochester

AOA:
-Larkin Hospital/NSU-COM

Diagnostic Radiology
ACGME:
-Tripler Army Medical Center-Honolulu, HI (civilian match)

AOA:
-DMC - Huron Valley
-Larkin Hospital/NSU-COM

Emergency Medicine
ACGME:
-University of Tennessee - St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital
-UC Davis
-Saint Louis University
-Texas A&M-Christus Spohn

AOA:
-Henry Ford Macomb
-Allegiance Hospital
-Kennedy Memorial Hospital
-Kennedy Memorial Hospital
-Inspira Health Network
-Michigan State University-Sparrow Hospital
-Coney Island Hospital

Family Medicine
ACGME:
-St. Joseph's Hospital - Phoenix, AZ
-Darnall Army Medical Center
-Brown University Med School/Memorial Hosp. of Rhode Island
-University of Colorado - RMC
-Family Medicine Recidency of Western Montana
-Northwestern University
-Valley Family Medicine Residency of Modesto
-Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
-West Suburban Medical Center
-St Louis University - Belleville
-Univ of Colorado - St. Mary's Hospital
-White Memorial Medical Center
-Fort Belvoir Community Hospital
-University of Arizona-south campus
-UNM-Northern New Mexico FMR

AOA:
-Allegiance Hospital
-Mountain Vista Medical Center
-Downey Regional Medical Center
-Wright Center for GME-Seattle
-Valley Hospital Medical Center
-Oklahoma State University Medical Center
-Kingman Regional Medical Center
-Good Samaritan Hospital-Lebanon PA

Family Medicine/NMM
-UNTHSC North Texas

Gen Surg-categorical
ACGME:
-USAF - Wright Patterson AFB/Wright State University
-The Danbury Hospital/ University of Vermont

AOA:
-Henry Ford Wyandotte
-St. John Providence Health System

General Surgery - Prelim
ACGME:
-New York Hospital Queens/Weill Cornell

Internal Medicine
ACGME:
-William Beaumont Army Medical Center
-Florida Atlantic University - Boca Raton Regional Hospital
-Kettering Medical Center
-Cook County Hospital/Rush University Medical Center (Primary Care Track)

AOA:
-Valley Hospital Medical Center
-Broward Health Medical Center
-Mountain Vista Medical Center

Neurology
ACGME:
-Georgetown University

Obstetrics & Gynecology
ACGME:
-Wright State University
AOA:
-Wyckoff Heights Medical Center

Pathology
ACGME:
-University of California San Francisco-SF

Pediatrics
ACGME:
-Inova Medical Center
-University of Illinois in Chicago
-University of South Dakota SSOM
-University of Arizona-South Campus
-US Naval Hospital- San Diego
-Advocate Children's Hospital in Park Ridge

AOA:
-SCS/MSUCOM/Detroit Wayne County Health Authority GME
-Oklahoma State University Medical Center

Psychiatry
ACGME:
-University of California - Irvine
-Maricopa Medical Center

PM&R
ACGME:
-Baylor University Medical Center
-University of Toledo

Transitional Year
ACGME:
-Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
AOA:
-Arnot Ogden Medical Center

Reactions: 1 users
GA PCOM 2015

Anesthesiology (4)
LSUHSC
South Pointe Hospital
Tulane University SOM
University at Buffalo SOM

Emergency Medicine (6)
Florida Hospital
Medical College of Georgia
Mt. Sinai Medical Center
Southwest Medical Center
University of MO-KC Programs

Family Medicine (27)
Akron General Medical Center/NEOMED
Aria Health
Atlanta Medical Center
Blue Ridge Healthcare
Community Health of South Florida
Eastern VA Medical School
Floyd Medical Center
Gwinnett Health Systems (2)
Heart of Lancaster
Houston Healthcare (2)
Jacksonvile Naval Hospital
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
Ocala Regional Medical Center
Palm Beach Consortium for GME
Peconic Bay Medical Center
Southeastern Health
Southern Regional AHEC
St. Anthony North Hospital
St. Vincents East
The Medical Center
University of Minnesota Medical School
-Smileys Family Medicine Clinic
University of Tennesee COM
University of Tennessee St. Thomas Hospitals
UTHSC St. Thomas Hospitals
Vidant Medica Center/East Carolina University

Family Medicine/Neuromuscular (1)
Larkin Hospital

Family Medicine/OMM (1)
St. Joseph's Hospital

General Surgery (4)
Largo Medical Center
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
William Beaumont Army Medical Center
University of FloridaCOM

Internal Medicine (29)
Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Blue Ridge Healthcare
Camden Clark Medical Center
Carolinas Medical Center
Christiana Care
Danville Regional Medical Center (2)
Drexel Univ COM/Hahnemann Univ Hosp (2)
Huron Valley Sinai Grace
Kennedy University/Our Lady of Lourdes
LECOM/Wright Center for GME
Lewis Gale Memorial Hospital (2)
LSU SOM
Mercy Suburban Hospital
Methodist Health System
North Broward Hospital District
Palmetto General Hospital
Sacred Heart Health System (2)
Southeastern Health
The Medical Center
UH Regional Hospitals
University of Alabama SOM
University South Alabama Hospitals
Wright Patterson Medical Center

Medicine Primary (1)
University Connecticut School of Medicine

Neurology (3)
Univeristy of Kentucky Medical Center
University of Colorado SOM
UPMC Hamot

Obstetrics & Gynecology (4)
Memorial Health/University Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital - Bethesda
Medical Center Central Georgia Mercer USOM
University of Tennessee COM-Chattanooga

Orthopedics Surgery (2)
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center

Pediatrics (5)
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Emory University SOM
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Palmetto Health Richland
University of Tennessee COM

Physical Medicine & Rehab (4)
Larkin Community Hospital
U Texas Medical School-Houston
Univeristy of Kentucky Medical Center (2)

Psychiatry (5)
Allegiance Health
University of Alabama Medical Center
University of Florida COM-Shands Hospital

Radiology (8)
Medical University of South Carolina
Medical College of Georgia (2)
University of North Carolina Hospitals
Baptist Memorial Hospital
University of Cincinnati Medical Center
Allegheny General Hospital
University of South Albama

Surgery-Preliminary (2)
East Tennessee State University
Emory University SOM

Internship (12)
Inspira Health Network
Palisades Medical Center (3)
Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Med Ed
Rowan SOM/ Christ Hospital
Samaritan Health Services
St. Petersburg General Hospital
UH Regional Hospitals

Military Internship (1)
Madigan Army Medical Center

Reactions: 1 users
PCOM Philly Match list

Attachments

• Match List 2015 Philadelphia.pdf
    27.1 KB · Views: 409
Reactions: 2 users
It is an elite institution for general surgery. They have a ton of leaders in the field who I have no doubt are great surgeons.

That's the point I keep hammering on. Elite institution does not guarantee elite training.

Ain't that the truth...

My biggest gripe if I was at Mayo would be living in a town where virtually EVERYONE with a college degree is associated with medicine. That vibe was bad enough in Philly. I can't imagine a place like Rochester.

GA PCOM 2015

Anesthesiology (4)
LSUHSC
South Pointe Hospital
Tulane University SOM

Emergency Medicine (6)
Florida Hospital
Mt. Sinai Medical Center
Southwest Medical Center
University of MO-KC Programs

Family Medicine (27)
Akron General Medical Center/NEOMED
Aria Health
Atlanta Medical Center
Blue Ridge Healthcare
Community Health of South Florida
Eastern VA Medical School
Floyd Medical Center
Gwinnett Health Systems (2)
Heart of Lancaster
Houston Healthcare (2)
Jacksonvile Naval Hospital
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
Ocala Regional Medical Center
Southeastern Health
Southern Regional AHEC
St. Anthony North Hospital
St. Vincents East
The Medical Center
University of Minnesota Medical School
-Smileys Family Medicine Clinic
University of Tennesee COM
University of Tennessee St. Thomas Hospitals
UTHSC St. Thomas Hospitals
Vidant Medica Center/East Carolina University

Family Medicine/Neuromuscular (1)
Larkin Hospital

Family Medicine/OMM (1)
St. Joseph's Hospital

General Surgery (4)
Largo Medical Center
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
William Beaumont Army Medical Center
University of FloridaCOM

Internal Medicine (29)
Blue Ridge Healthcare
Camden Clark Medical Center
Carolinas Medical Center
Christiana Care
Danville Regional Medical Center (2)
Drexel Univ COM/Hahnemann Univ Hosp (2)
Huron Valley Sinai Grace
Kennedy University/Our Lady of Lourdes
LECOM/Wright Center for GME
Lewis Gale Memorial Hospital (2)
LSU SOM
Mercy Suburban Hospital
Methodist Health System
Palmetto General Hospital
Sacred Heart Health System (2)
Southeastern Health
The Medical Center
UH Regional Hospitals
University of Alabama SOM
University South Alabama Hospitals
Wright Patterson Medical Center

Medicine Primary (1)
University Connecticut School of Medicine

Neurology (3)
Univeristy of Kentucky Medical Center
University of Colorado SOM
UPMC Hamot

Obstetrics & Gynecology (4)
Memorial Health/University Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital - Bethesda
Medical Center Central Georgia Mercer USOM
University of Tennessee COM-Chattanooga

Orthopedics Surgery (2)
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center

Pediatrics (5)
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Emory University SOM
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Palmetto Health Richland
University of Tennessee COM

Physical Medicine & Rehab (4)
U Texas Medical School-Houston
Univeristy of Kentucky Medical Center (2)

Psychiatry (5)
Allegiance Health
University of Alabama Medical Center
University of Florida COM-Shands Hospital

Radiology (8)
Medical University of South Carolina
Medical College of Georgia (2)
University of North Carolina Hospitals
Baptist Memorial Hospital
University of Cincinnati Medical Center
Allegheny General Hospital
University of South Albama

Surgery-Preliminary (2)
East Tennessee State University
Emory University SOM

Internship (12)
Inspira Health Network
Palisades Medical Center (3)
Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Med Ed
Rowan SOM/ Christ Hospital
Samaritan Health Services
St. Petersburg General Hospital
UH Regional Hospitals

Military Internship (1)
Madigan Army Medical Center
is that a match to UAB IM? That is a top tier program, I don't know if they have taken DO's before.