Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Chaos actually had two win conditions. One of them was lynching a certain amount of villagers

edit: and by certain amount I mean as many as possible but at least a certain number

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
@WildZoo hey hey hey, you could say the really cool NPC wins!

Reactions: 2 users
Day 10

tumblr_n10c59VkVs1tsod94o1_500.gif

She had lurked in the background every night, rarely seen but ever present. Some nights she watched her targets, learning all about them that she could. And once she had found one of the guilty, and helped get rid of that threat. How was it that they never suspected she would come for them in the end?

But she had been impartial. Yes, she had done some for the side of good, but she had also prevented the return of one who might have been their savior. One who could have ended it all so much sooner. She had joined in on lynching the innocent, as it served her purpose.

She knew, for days now, who the final killer was. But she couldn't say anything, could she? Not if she wanted to survive. She bided her time. Just a little bit longer. She curled up in her own dark corner, on guard against the other stalkers in the night, but no one ever came.

And in the end, she lost control of her fate, not because of anything she had done, but because someone else decided to take over the chaotic role. She had made it so far. She snarled as the others approached, and they jumped back. But she was exposed, and she couldn't take on three of them at once, out in the open.

Someone opened a nearby airlock, and she shot out into the vacuum of space.

Dead is @Dinashadow, who was the Xenomorph, a chaos player who could alternately protect herself, block, and seer. She had to lynch at least 4 villagers for every wolf she lynched and survive to the final 3 to win the game. If she had met her win conditions, she would have been the only winner.

It is now Night 10. Deadline ASAP.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I actually wasn't decided on who to protect tonight

Reactions: 1 users
contingency Lynch coffee or
Lynch coffee

idk which because I am such a noob
But I'm glad I protected you all those times m#, even though I was having a crisis today and started thinking it was a mistake ;)

contingency Lynch coffee or
Lynch coffee

idk which because I am such a noob
But I'm glad I protected you all those times m#, even though I was having a crisis today and started thinking it was a mistake ;)

Haha. I figured. Your posts weren't quite the cocksure posts the rest of them did when they latched onto me. Yours were too stream of consciousness and all over the place.

Haha. I figured. Your posts weren't quite the cocksure posts the rest of them did when they latched onto me. Yours were too stream of consciousness and all over the place.
I was having a crisis ok lol. You gave me too much responsibility with that revive! Apparently I act like dubz?

I was having a crisis ok lol. You gave me too much responsibility with that revive! Apparently I act like dubz?

I initially got put off because it was so aggressive. But after I read it a second time, I realized it was just a freak out.

Hopefully your protection will work tonight.

The game has ended due to an inevitable conclusion. Village wins despite their best efforts, though chaos wins in my heart :love: You may now ask questions and things. Tor/Tee matchups and more details coming soon.

Reactions: 7 users
I initially got put off because it was so aggressive. But after I read it a second time, I realized it was just a freak out.

Hopefully your protection will work tonight.
Oh it will

I'm actually a very aggressive person :laugh: and irritable, which I told MSU.

but also like coffee, why did you not try and kill me last night so I had no abilities? lol

The game has ended due to an inevitable conclusion. Village wins despite their best efforts, though chaos wins in my heart :love: You may now ask questions and things. Tor/Tee matchups and more details coming soon.

Hey, I mostly knew what I was doing. Don't underestimate me just cause I'm a noob. I majored in math and did my senior thesis on game theory. :p

Reactions: 5 users

This is all that matters to me

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, I mostly knew what I was doing. Don't underestimate me just cause I'm a noob. I majored in math and did my senior thesis on game theory. :p
You did great. I need to work on my superlatives list. Best tinkerer I've ever had though!

Reactions: 2 users
Um I feel personally attacked

BTW I blocked Shelter the night her and em were going to revive Dandy

ALSO I knew Dolphin had upgraded Barkley the night before Barkley got lynched but voted for him anyways

I need to repent for my sins

And the matchups are on the spreadsheet but for posterity:

cheezit - grebes4lyfe
Finn - mypetmoose
SAR/mixy - Stella Mudd
coop/kcough - emlady09
AM - Barkley13
sporty - picklegurl
karabou - ziggyandjazzy
skimble/MJ - Dinashadow