****The Official ECU Class of 2018 Thread****

Yay good job

Members don't see this ad.

Yay! Interview invite via email this evening! My first one, I am ecstatic! This is one of my top schools and my alma mater..

Members don't see this ad :)
YAY, SES and crystalsmiles! So happy for you both!

Thanks everyone.... How did everyones interview go so far?

Does anyone know if they have any interview spots left before decision date in December?

Does anyone know if they have any interview spots left before decision date in December?

I don't know if there are any pre-dec dates left, but I received an interview invite around 5pm this evening. They said I'll have to call to schedule the interview date on Monday.

Stats:

App complete: 9/23
sGPA: 3.95, oGPA: 3.73
DAT (AA, TS, QR, PAT, RC): 22, 22, 19, 22, 25
Obviously in-state, not much community service.

Called this morning to schedule my interview and they still have a few pre-december dates left.

hey guys! i interviewed in september and i just noticed my AADSAS portal has changed to say "Please check back on December 2 for more information regarding your decision status with this school." no decision date listed but it must've changed in the last few days! not sure if it means anything, good or bad, but just thought i'd keep everyone in the loop! :)

good luck to those of you with upcoming interviews!

hey guys! i interviewed in september and i just noticed my AADSAS portal has changed to say "Please check back on December 2 for more information regarding your decision status with this school." no decision date listed but it must've changed in the last few days! not sure if it means anything, good or bad, but just thought i'd keep everyone in the loop! :)

Last year, the people who got that status update were later accepted, I believe... but they didn't get that status change until much later in the cycle (just a day or two before Dec 1st, I believe). But hey, it might be great news!!! :)

good luck to those of you with upcoming interviews!

Yeah, what Glimmer said!!!! Sounds like good news!!!!! Did anyone elses change that interviewed already?

Last year, the people who got that status update were later accepted, I believe... but they didn't get that status change until much later in the cycle (just a day or two before Dec 1st, I believe). But hey, it might be great news!!! :)

wow, i really hope it's a good sign then! fingers crossed! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey SES,

How did the interview go? Im excited and anxious for Nov 5th!

Hey everyone!
I got an interviw invite on 10/29, scheduled the interview today for Nov. 19th.

Quite excited!! Also, this is my first time writing on SDN, glad to be part of the crew. :)

hey guys, so my status last week changed to "Please check back on December 2 for more information regarding your decision status with this school." but then today I checked and it switched back to "Invited for Interview" with a decision date of 11/4. any thoughts on what this could mean?

i probably should just be patient and stop reading so much into these status changes haha i'm just wishing we could fast forward to dec. 2!

Hi all. Im a reapplicant and by this time last year I already had an interview for ECU. Since then, I have retaken the DAT and got higher scores in all areas, and my GPA improved too. This year I already have VCU and UNC interviews. Should I be worried that ECU hasn't contacted me yet at this point? I really wanted a pre-Dec interview

Hi all. Im a reapplicant and by this time last year I already had an interview for ECU. Since then, I have retaken the DAT and got higher scores in all areas, and my GPA improved too. This year I already have VCU and UNC interviews. Should I be worried that ECU hasn't contacted me yet at this point? I really wanted a pre-Dec interview

Hey DentaStix, what did you do to improve your GPA? And no, you shouldn't be worried. ECU has interviews til next year.

Hey DentaStix, what did you do to improve your GPA? And no, you shouldn't be worried. ECU has interviews til next year.
Well I still had another year of classes and got all A's and a few A-'s. So it bumped it up some

Any updates guys? Any aadsas status changes?

I was hoping to maybe get an AADSAS update after my interview, ya know similar to people that got accepted last year. Nothing yet though.

My status now says "invited for interview." I already had an interview a couple months ago.. After my interview I think it had changed to "please check back on december blah blah." If it changed back to "invited for interview" again, do y'all think that's a glitch or a bad sign..?

My status now says "invited for interview." I already had an interview a couple months ago.. After my interview I think it had changed to "please check back on december blah blah." If it changed back to "invited for interview" again, do y'all think that's a glitch or a bad sign..?
Don't worry about it!

Hey I'm new to this network, but I just wanted to sign up and say I got a interview email last night! I interview on December 10th! I'll keep everyone posted :)

Hey I'm new to this network, but I just wanted to sign up and say I got a interview email last night! I interview on December 10th! I'll keep everyone posted :)
When was your application sent? I'm still waiting to hear something

Does anybody know how ECU plans to tell their applicants if they are accepted/denied etc? Is it a portal update AND a call? If so, when do they update the portal?

Does anybody know how ECU plans to tell their applicants if they are accepted/denied etc? Is it a portal update AND a call? If so, when do they update the portal?
For an offer, I think they usually give you a phone call and then soon after (like a day after) you get the email. On the other hand if you aren't accepted, they usually just send you an email. I think the portal is usually updated after both the phone call and email, but I'm not sure how long after.

Thanks, PirateDoc!

Man, I just wish all of these schools would take the time to press a single button and send out acceptance/rejection/waitlist emails at 12AM through AADSAS. They know how long we have all waited for this! It takes so little effort and would quell so much anxiety. Oh well.

Has anyone's aadsas status changed yet? Mine is still at invited for interview since over a month ago.... Has there been some progress that I am missing out on? -_-

Best of luck to all...

Mines hasn't changed yet from the interview status :/ hoping and praying to receive acceptance!

Has anyone's aadsas status changed yet? Mine is still at invited for interview since over a month ago.... Has there been some progress that I am missing out on? -_-

Best of luck to all...

No change... Still invited for interview too. I too feel like Im missing out on some progress haha. But I think even the other persons went from "check back" to "invited". So does anyone have anything other than "invited for interview"?

thanks SES and crystalsmiles! the lack of update is making me s0 anxious..

So I as I sit here surfing through other threads.. I see that AADSAS tends to update tonight (midnight, or tomorrow) with "Please check back" status change... Which unofficially means acceptance/rejection... does anyone have any clarification on this??

No status change thus far still "invited for interview"
I am beginning to think that this years updates will be "a little" late with the holiday being so close to decision date.

I know this is all speculation but I need some kind of interaction with you guys to calm my nerves!! haha

a quick look around sdn... A lot of people still have invited for interview in their aadsas portal :)

Hey guys! Just checked the date and I can't believe another round of students are being accepted. Wanted to wish everyone good luck!!!!

-sheena
ECU sodm c/o 2015

Thanks, Sheena! Do you know around what time they notify? :)

Thanks Sheena!

Hoping to hear something around midnight! That would be awesome :)

Thanks, Sheena! Do you know around what time they notify? :)

Haha well in 2011, dec 1st was on a weekday so at midnight my aadsas app went "blank" and then it changed to offer extended. And then I got a call from dr Watkins the next morning. Letter came a few days later.

My status says to check back on December 2nd. But it didn't say that the last time I checked at 3 AM!