2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

MWZ Arizona. I can PM you the reason why I think they gave me a hard rejection this early.

Edit: Thought you were Molar Bear, not sexylife LOL. I can still tell you why... it had to do with my PS and a conflict with their program goal.
PM me as well, it says I can't start a convo with you ! Maybe a group convo if possible

Members don't see this ad.

MWZ Arizona. I can PM you the reason why I think they gave me a hard rejection this early.

Edit: Thought you were Molar Bear, not sexylife LOL. I can still tell you why... it had to do with my PS and a conflict with their program goal.
If you send them an email, they'll tell you why they rejected you. I asked them and they told me why I was waitlisted.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If you send them an email, they'll tell you why they rejected you. I asked them and they told me why I was waitlisted.
Good to know! I'm actually scared to know the real reason and I have exactly 3 reasons why I could be (my GPA, a snitch on SDN, or my PS that didn't align with MWU-AZ goals). I'll email them sometime soon and see.

Good to know! I'm actually scared to know the real reason and I have exactly 3 reasons why I could be (my GPA, a snitch on SDN, or my PS that didn't align with MWU-AZ goals). I'll email them sometime soon and see.
Yeah, I knew why I got waitlisted but still felt like I got stabbed reading the email lol. Luckily I got two interviews after so I don't feel as bad anymore.

Yeah, I knew why I got waitlisted but still felt like I got stabbed reading the email lol. Luckily I got two interviews after so I don't feel as bad anymore.
Lemme hazard a guess, GPA/DAT? I don't think either were terrible, but maybe they're stricter about numbers nowadays as opposed to a few years back. PM if you don't wanna post it in public.

I have ONE interview invite, infinitely better than none lol, but crossing my fingers for more! At least me having an interview means I gotta have some redeeming qualities.... ;)

Reactions: 1 users
What is this joining of team interview?
If you have at least 1 interview and you'd like to be a member of Team 1 Interview, we sincerely guarantee you at least 1 interview in the current admissions cycle.

Does anyone know a number I could call in order to check if I have all of my stuff turned in? I keep trying to call the number they have on their site and I have left several vm but haven't heard anything back. when I go to the portal (where I paid the supplimental fee) it says "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made." but than when I click on the required letters and credit tab it says "No folder items which meet the requirements have been received." sooo I dont really know whats going on. Is this a bad thing? does anyone else have this issue?

This thread is supposed to be about LECOM so I apologize if I hijack it briefly based on yesterday's convo, people wanting to know my status on MWU AZ.

I just emailed MWU AZ, they were surprisingly nice and prompt. They admitted my EC's, PS, and work experience were very strong but that they couldn't admit me because of my low sGPA and BCP. Completely understandable. I was scared that my non-numbers part of the apps sucked, but at least it gives me hope!

Back on topic....

Does anyone know a number I could call in order to check if I have all of my stuff turned in? I keep trying to call the number they have on their site and I have left several vm but haven't heard anything back. when I go to the portal (where I paid the supplimental fee) it says "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made." but than when I click on the required letters and credit tab it says "No folder items which meet the requirements have been received." sooo I dont really know whats going on. Is this a bad thing? does anyone else have this issue?

There is only one person working the office, I believe her name is Annette. She's pretty good ant responding to emails, so I'd email her rather than calling. Also I have the same notification (empty folders and all) as you and my app was submitted like July 1.

This thread is supposed to be about LECOM so I apologize if I hijack it briefly based on yesterday's convo, people wanting to know my status on MWU AZ.

I just emailed MWU AZ, they were surprisingly nice and prompt. They admitted my EC's, PS, and work experience were very strong but that they couldn't admit me because of my low sGPA and BCP. Completely understandable. I was scared that my non-numbers part of the apps sucked, but at least it gives me hope!

Back on topic....

There is only one person working the office, I believe her name is Annette. She's pretty good ant responding to emails, so I'd email her rather than calling. Also I have the same notification (empty folders and all) as you and my app was submitted like July 1.

They changed their requirement this year. Many users reported that their website wasn't updated to indicate the change either and it was only recently changed after people had submitted. With that being said, I have seen some people with under 3.0 get supplementals and others that have not. It is very weird. You need to have a 3.0 or above in BCP cumulatively and above a 3.0 for just plain cumulative overall. Some people had one or the other and managed a supplemental. Others have not. Not sure if you had both under.

Anyway, back to LECOM, they take their time. Don't worry. It can be MONTHS before you get an invite. By months, I mean upwards to 8 months.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally had my info processed. Waiting game now..

Me too! Logged in, looks like all my coursework, LORs, and DAT's are in! Crossing my fingers for that interview invite!

Reactions: 2 users
Is it too late to apply to LECOM? I could have sworn I had it designated when I applied. Been on vacation for some time so didn't have much internet access.

Is it too late to apply to LECOM? I could have sworn I had it designated when I applied. Been on vacation for some time so didn't have much internet access.
Im sure its not too late

And do they have some funky LOE requirement? I couldn't find it on their site. Might just give it a shot. Who knows, might be worth the $150.

How long do you think we'll wait?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
To be honest, im hoping within 2 weeks. I think people were saying they got interviews within 9 or so business days, but this school is so unpredictable. Lol.

To be honest, im hoping within 2 weeks. I think people were saying they got interviews within 9 or so business days, but this school is so unpredictable. Lol.

Seriously tho lol. Since you and I have similar stats it leads me to believe that whenever the admcom receives an applicant with higher stats, then they just push us with lower stats on hold lol

Seriously tho lol. Since you and I have similar stats it leads me to believe that whenever the admcom receives an applicant with higher stats, then they just push us with lower stats on hold lol

Lol exactly. But we shall overcome and get interviews ha

For those of you who got the under review email, how long did it take for you to receive that email after you submitted your supplement?

Back on topic....

I'll definitely try her! thank you, and best of luck to you!

I can't start a convo with you, so could you PM me too? Also, who did you email?
Sorry for going off topic for LECOM xD

:hijacked: COME ON GUYS, IT'S ALL redhotchiligochu's FAULT. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT LECOM! :rofl:

Back to topic, anyone else got the "processing supplemental application" email? I'm not sure if I got the "under review" email....

4th interview!!!

Yeah that's where you check! I just got the email

Congratulations on the interview invites!! I submitted my supplemental application on July 10th and received "Transaction Receipt for $50" and "Application Confirmation" emails right away which I assume to be automated responses. Will there be another email regarding my application being under review or anything? I guess I am trying to see if those who got an interview received an actual confirmation of application complete before the invite. Thank you!

I still haven't received an email :/.. But it was just by chance that I checked my portal.

Nice, apparently you can schedule an interview when you want during the coming months. I just don't wanna schedule it with another interview (potential) and conflict

I'm at a point where my application is in line for review.. email Shannon! She's great.. she said my folder for credits etc. would be empty until my application is reviewed, and I'm exactly where I need to be right now. Emailed back the same day, for me, twice. Very prompt, polite and kind.

I'm at a point where my application is in line for review.. email Shannon! She's great.. she said my folder for credits etc. would be empty until my application is reviewed, and I'm exactly where I need to be right now. Emailed back the same day, for me, twice. Very prompt, polite and kind.

Thank you so much Molar Bear! I just checked mine and it's empty, so I guess mine is in line for review too. I hope we hear a good news soon

Got an invite to interview!

Submitted AADSAS: 6/14

Submitted Secondary: Early July

Interview Invite Received: 8/5

Did you guys get a confirmation that your primary application was received? I applied over a week ago and have heard nothing.