*** The Official Nova Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

How do you know if you got accepted on webstar? All of my pre-reqs are checked, and theres some other stuff as well but im confused- if it says current program- doctor of dental medicine does that mean acceptance? I guess I'll know in 2 days forsure lol.
I received a letter in the mail; no webstsar update other than that my prereqs are complete as of 11/11/14.

Members don't see this ad.

I live in fl but far away from Nova.
Hey, how far away? I live in the Tampa area and I'm afraid I'll get rejected cause I haven't received anything, and AADSAS says Check back on Dec 1st. Thanks

Hey, how far away? I live in the Tampa area and I'm afraid I'll get rejected cause I haven't received anything, and AADSAS says Check back on Dec 1st. Thanks
I live in the panhandle, near Tallahassee

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks,,,this is it then...rejection coming my way lol
Hey now...I wouldn't say that just yet...the usps works at it's own pace. Technically no one really should have gotten these letters quite yet so stay positive!

Hey now...I wouldn't say that just yet...the usps works at it's own pace. Technically no one really should have gotten these letters quite yet so stay positive!
I have reasons to think they will reject me!

Last edited:
Received my acceptance today!!! In the mail...my aadsas was updated but I didn't see anything on Web star :)

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted to Nova Southeastern via mail!

I was accepted to Nova via mail too!. It was yesterday but I didn't check the mail til this morning. I live about 45 mns away. Stay positive everybody.
By the way neither my webstar nor my AADSas changed.
Edit: they didnt show anything related to an acceptance. After the interview aadsas status changed to "check back on dec 1st" and I didnt check the portal until yesterday, but it doesnt show any signs of acceptance.

Last edited:
Accepted by snail mail! No pre-reqs checked on webstar. I do not live in Fl.

accepted via snail mail :soexcited::clap::hardy:!!!! Is there a fb page yet

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance via mail today. I'm super excited.
I had both pre req and AADSAS status changed!!

Accepted today!

Both pre req and portal changed.

When you say your AADSAS/portal status changed, do you mean it changed from invited for interview to check back?

For those that got in, were you missing any pre-reqs on webstar because you're currently taking them?

How do you find the prereq checklist? I logged into my Webstar but can only click on admissions status. All I can see is my admissions status with a checklist on the bottom

If they're checked they will appear under the requirements section after your LORs with a date received. They didn't appear for me until a few days ago.

Came home to an acceptance letter in the mail!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got to Gainesville to an acceptance letter from NOVA !! So happy !!! To know that I am going to be a dentist and that hard work payed off!!!:soexcited:
Btw no portal or Webstar update !

My status changed to "Check Back Dec. 1st" but no snail mail (yet). I live in MA. Hopeful though!

Got home to Gainesville and had an acceptance letter in my mailbox! AADSAS updated but Webstar had no prereq updates!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted by mail yesterday! I live up north. Still need to take 2 prereq courses before matriculating, if I do choose to attend :) Congrats to everyone else!

Offer made status on AADSAS mobile! My second acceptance! Feels good to finally know all of your hardwork has paid off.

Got the call!!!!! :soexcited::banana::biglove: Congrats everyone and good luck all else!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Got the call from Dr Lippman just now at 0945. Confirming the acceptance.

Good luck everyone.

I received my acceptance Friday through snail mail! I live in South Florida. How Exciting :oops:) If you have been waitlisted I suggest you pass by school and talk to the Dean. They revisit waitlisted based on interest to come to their school... Good luck!

Did your pre-reqs get checked today? When did your pre-reqs get checked on webstar?
It said pre req requirements were received on 11/11/14. And I got accepted to Nova

Wait listed. How does the waitlist process work ?

I think when people start turning down acceptances, they'll have room to invite applicants to join the class.

The next wave may be around Dec 10-15th. Then definitely after Jan 1st, 2015 when the deposits are due.

Wait listed, but accepted to 3 others. I'll be withdrawing my spot in the wait list. GL!

I got accepted (via phone and AADSAS) but have not received my packet in the mail yet. Does Nova give any scholarships or no?

there is an interview slot open for jan 28th. good luck everyone!

Just wondering for the people who've been accepted what were your stats, extracurricular,and state?

Also do you have any advice for the interview??