*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Does anyone know if the class is full now? Losing hope here...

Does anyone know if the class is full now? Losing hope here...

Because Nova is an expensive private school, Many people will not pay the April 15th deadline deposit to go to other schools. Some amount of spots will open then I'm sure

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know if there has been any movement for the pre-december waitlist?

Just got the acceptance call! Interviewed last Friday.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an acceptance call today! Was waitlisted on 2/16

Last edited:
Just got the acceptance call! Interviewed last Friday.

Congts.
How long do u have time to make the deposit? Is it a month or they changed it into 2 weeks?

I wonder if they are still interviewing people

Congts.
How long do u have time to make the deposit? Is it a month or they changed it into 2 weeks?

I wonder if they are still interviewing people

Deposit is due by March 11th. They told us we were the last people to interview.

Accepted yesterday! I was placed on the waitlist after I interviewed in January.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys!

Congratulations on your acceptances! ... Im currently a D1 at nova but im on a medical leave of abscence ( i broke my tailbone and it has been a longggg process) and i will be joining you on August :) ... Dont loose hope if you are waitlisted ... I know people from the class of 2019 and they were accepted in June 2015... So there is still time ...good luck to all

Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys!

Congratulations on your acceptances! ... Im currently a D1 at nova but im on a medical leave of abscence ( i broke my tailbone and it has been a longggg process) and i will be joining you on August :) ... Dont loose hope if you are waitlisted ... I know people from the class of 2019 and they were accepted in June 2015... So there is still time ...good luck to all
Thank you :)

Hi guys!

Would you happen to know what their dat score or gpa was?

Accepted off the wait list this week, will be declining offer.
(Did not express any interest post interview)

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone gotten off the wait list yet for Nova? Im talking pre -December, I know some post-december people got off the wait list. I don't understand why they haven't been picking pre-december wait lists.

Has anyone gotten off the wait list yet for Nova? Im talking pre -December, I know some post-december people got off the wait list. I don't understand why they haven't been picking pre-december wait lists.
Yeah, my friend recently received a call and got accepted.

I interviewed in November

Sup everyone, this is the month where there should be a lot of movement right? Hear anything? Thanks

Got an acceptance call today at noon. Super stoked! Need to make a Facebook now lol, what's the Facebook page? Also how long after the call until I receive the follow up email?

Reactions: 3 users
Got an acceptance call today at noon. Super stoked! Need to make a Facebook now lol, what's the Facebook page? Also how long after the call until I receive the follow up email?
I received an acceptance call a couple weeks ago on a Monday , and I think I received the email the next day, they also sent a letter in the mail which took about a week

Reactions: 1 users
I received an acceptance call a couple weeks ago on a Monday , and I think I received the email the next day, they also sent a letter in the mail which took about a week
Thank you!!! And do you know the link for the Facebook group?

what's yalls stats ? Just curious if you don't mind sharing.
Also, what date did you interview and when were you placed on waitlist?

thanks!

what's yalls stats ? Just curious if you don't mind sharing.
Also, what date did you interview and when were you placed on waitlist?

thanks!

22/22 DAT
3.83 GPA
Interviewed First week of January, waitlisted after that
Accepted off waitlist two weeks ago on Monday

Got accepted today, interviewed in October.
oGPA 3.82
sGPA 3.71
AA 18
PAT 23
Extracurriculars were strong

22/22 DAT
3.83 GPA
Interviewed First week of January, waitlisted after that
Accepted off waitlist two weeks ago on Monday

jeez, waitlisted with that DAT /GPA combo?
NOVA must just want perfect applicants with 3.99/29DAT..

thanks for sharing.

3.6 GPA 20 AA/ 21 TS

Interviewed in October and accepted December 1st!

Alright Accepted peeeps! I'm in! So, what is everybody doing in terms of financial aid (how do I get loans to pay)????

Alright Accepted peeeps! I'm in! So, what is everybody doing in terms of financial aid (how do I get loans to pay)????

Congrats. When did you find out?
Also did you get the acceptance email yet?

I haven't heard much about the financial aid , I'm wondering the same thing. I was looking for a breakdown of the financial aid costs on their website but I don't really see a full breakdown anywhere.

If you still have the booklet from the interview, its in there. But it's just an estimate I guess? Tuition is $66000, materials for the first year $15600, books $1600, and then there's insurance but they don't have a price for that :eek:. I was looking into some of the loans on the financial aid section and I found that you can apply, but like idk which loans are the best to apply for or how to even apply! I'm going to call tomorrow and ask how to do all this because I feel like a lost puppy with all this loan stuff.
Also on the second page of the email it says I'm missing microbiology? But I took micro last semester! :(

If you still have the booklet from the interview, its in there. But it's just an estimate I guess? Tuition is $66000, materials for the first year $15600, books $1600, and then there's insurance but they don't have a price for that :eek:. I was looking into some of the loans on the financial aid section and I found that you can apply, but like idk which loans are the best to apply for or how to even apply! I'm going to call tomorrow and ask how to do all this because I feel like a lost puppy with all this loan stuff.
Also on the second page of the email it says I'm missing microbiology? But I took micro last semester! :(
My email said I'm missing English but I took it last semester as well. So if I find out why, I'll let you know! And vis verse please

just give them a call and point out that you have taken it and they'll clear it. They told me I was missing every single one of my transcripts and I pointed out that they should have all my official transcripts so they cleared it.

Just called, they said that everything will clear as soon as they get my final transcript after graduation! :)

What are the possibilities to get in if I got a call from dr lipman but he just told me that he will let me know whenever there is an available seat

Did someone else get a phone call from dr lipman like mine??

Last edited:
On monday

I want to say that's a good sign. It would be hard to believe that he calls up every waitsliters to do that. I'd think he would do that to applicants that are really likely to get the next available seats.