University of Minnesota c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm #2 on IS. What are my chances or when should I stop considering? My rent is up on July 31st so I need to start finding a place to live regardless.
If they haven't sent out a notice that the class is full, there's still a chance you will get pulled off. And even then if someone has to drop/defer the chances are never really 0. They dont stop pulling until classes have started. (some schools even pull if someone drops within the first week but I dont know if UMN does). From now on it is very hard to predict though. When I was in your shoes 4 years ago, I started planning for not getting pulled off with the plan to pivot course if things changed.

Members don't see this ad.

declined my offer of admission off the waitlist. Waitlist number 52 for those who stalk the page like I did

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
For future reference, the OOS waitlist got to at least 77 this year (as of end of July). They didn't release the final numbers I don't think. It does vary year to year, so just use this as a reference and not an indication of what will happen next year.

Reactions: 1 user