WW Child's Play; a noob game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 users
who were all the accused today? I don't think she would drop this bomb on us unless another wolf was about to be lynched off.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, how do you know if she isn't the last one? She could be trying to NOT get her to lynch her, this is the best way to find out if she's the last one or not.

Also, how do you know if she isn't the last one? She could be trying to NOT get her to lynch her, this is the best way to find out if she's the last one or not.
The story above mentioned two wolves besides Trilt. Sadly, she's not the last one :(

Game threads are long.... and I'm just so lazy.

Is there a way to infinite scroll on sdn? That would be awesome. I hate clicking the little page numbers.

Or maybe this is what they wanted.. They wanted us to think dev is a wolf when they're really not. OMG GUYS I JUST DONT KNOW AND I CANT TRUST ANYONE!!!

Crap, you're right about the two wolves thing.

Okay, assuming you guys believe me now that Caiter has outed herself. I do NOT think dev is a wolf! Unless she got converted last night (and there was no hint in story about it, I just checked) I strongly strongly think she is a villager. DO NOT LYNCH DEV.

Reactions: 2 users
But even so (i hate not being able to edit) I think we should stick with Caiter. I do not want to chance lynching a villager tonight. If its true we have to lynch her twice before she can die, then one lynch down!

Unlynch dev

Who do you think we should lynchv then stb?

Members don't see this ad :)
what if this is just a brag so she'll live to see another day.

Caiter could be lying. I think we have enough villagers to "waste" a vote on Caiter to at least see if they are lying or not. According to mentor, it is possible they are lying. But we need to figure that out before we kill off any more villagers!

We need to figure out if what Caiter is saying is true or not. Therefor, I'm voting to once and for all LYNCH CAITER

Reactions: 1 user
Ill also bring back someone tonight incase they kill me off :(

We don't have anyone else that we are suspicious enough of to actually kill... So Caiter must be outed.

We should have lynched her since the beginning.
Sorry Kam!

I know... I feel bad for suspecting Kam. This game is seriously giving me trust issues. My SO does not appreciate it.

Also Catier claimed to have seered a few people, and if she's a wolf she could have lied about some of the roles to help her wolfy friends out.

If we lynch her tonight, maybe the mods will reveal her ability.. However I think she was lying about her ability.

Sorry about being so doubtful of lynching caiter before, guys (including Kam :p ). At first there wasn't enough info for me to go on, then I really had it in my mind that it would make no sense for Trilt to so adamantly vote for a fellow wolf, but after that one tiny detail was brought to my attention by my mentoR, it made me realize that it would also be futile for a wolf to try to vote for anyone else while another person (even a fellow wolf) was leading the majority lynch vote. So their best course of action would be to just go along with popular opinion to avoid suspicion (as Trilt did), since they wouldn't be able to save their teammate anyway. In that way, Trilt's death/outing as a wolf had the secondary effect of causing me to start crossing Caiter off as a suspect at first, though that's clearly not the case.

I'm a little skeptical of the Alpha Wolf claim, but I also suppose we have no better option at this point than to attempt lynching her, since it would be riskier to try to find the remaining second wolf. Lynching caiter would either be unsuccessful (if she's lying about being alpha) or it will fail and just confirm it. I am pretty sure that Kam is a Chaos.

Lynch caiter

Sorry about being so doubtful of lynching caiter before, guys (including Kam :p ). At first there wasn't enough info for me to go on, then I really had it in my mind that it would make no sense for Trilt to so adamantly vote for a fellow wolf, but after that one tiny detail was brought to my attention by my mentoR, it made me realize that it would also be futile for a wolf to try to vote for anyone else while another person (even a fellow wolf) was leading the majority lynch vote. So their best course of action would be to just go along with popular opinion to avoid suspicion (as Trilt did), since they wouldn't be able to save their teammate anyway. In that way, Trilt's death/outing as a wolf had the secondary effect of causing me to start crossing Caiter off as a suspect at first, though that's clearly not the case.

I'm a little skeptical of the Alpha Wolf claim, but I also suppose we have no better option at this point than to attempt lynching her, since it would be riskier to try to find the remaining second wolf. Lynching caiter would either be unsuccessful (if she's lying about being alpha) or it will fail and just confirm it. I am pretty sure that Kam is a Chaos.

Lynch caiter
interesting what makes you think Kam is Chaos???

:asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat:
manatee_by_super_slobber_kitty.jpg

:asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat:

Reactions: 2 users
Still confused, but

Unlynch Rocky
Lynch Caiter

We've suspected her enough in this game, so I think our gut feelings were probably right all along. There's only one way to find out.

Learning nothing in immunology today thanks to ww. No ragrets. :corny:

DVMDream is really getting a kick out of this...

Noted, DVMD... Noted.
;)

Has the entire mentor thread been pictures

Plot Twist: It is an engorged tick.

Don't post spoilers, Fin!

Leaving for work soon. ill probably keep checking in through mobile tho, my customers are going to hate me tonight hahaha

Anyone want to do a lynch tally? I am in class on my phone... :whistle:

Caiter (9); Teep, STD, Kcough, hmoo, Mouse, cam, sfsteph, dev, PPUP
Rocky (0);
Deva (1); Rocky
Teep ();
Swineherder ();

Unofficial 'What is actually going on' Lynch Tally

Caiter (8); Teep, STD, Kcough, Mouse, cam, SFs, Dev, pp9
Rocky ();
Deva (1); Rocky,
Teep ();