WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, not mod set up? Just double checking 'cause mixed messages.:whistle:
Nope, it's a change. Chat away

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Both blocks sound like they would be from a squid? I would guess the same person.

This is just me putting a vote in while I had a quick break at orientation.

Lynch lotF

Members don't see this ad :)
Both blocks sound like they would be from a squid? I would guess the same person.
But that would be two people affected by the same actor each night. That sounds more unlikely to me than two separate actors.

Could be cuttlefish and octopus?

But that would be two people affected by the same actor each night. That sounds more unlikely to me than two separate actors.

Could be cuttlefish and octopus?
Oh I thought Zen said hers was N1 and Dy N2

If no one was inked N1, it could be one person plus an item, or one person plus a booster?

"Just for the Halibut" Lynch Tally
rogert (1) - LIS
hmoo (2) - jilary, dy
lotf (2) - PBC, hayley
BBC (1) - nyanko
ally (0)

6/24 Voting
Deadline 9pm EST

Reactions: 1 users
LPG-Gas-Taiyaki-Korean-Fish-Waffle-Maker-Machine-waffle-Baker-Iron-Mold.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Tentacled sounds more like a tactile 'searching' type thing, being inked sounds more like a block/defence strategy - which leads me to question why the phantom inker felt the need to use what may have been a block/defence strategy against dyachei. There are vanillagers in this game, as others have stated and which seems to have been confirmed by corroborating statements to that effect, so I would presume unless you were a wolf or had a role/ability as a villager to perform, then you'd have no reason to be active at night.

I'd like to hear more about what happened, including what @dyachei was doing out at night (without a direct role or ability reveal if there is one). Until then...

Lynch Dyachei

Tentacled sounds more like a tactile 'searching' type thing, being inked sounds more like a block/defence strategy - which leads me to question why the phantom inker felt the need to use what may have been a block/defence strategy against dyachei. There are vanillagers in this game, as others have stated and which seems to have been confirmed by corroborating statements to that effect, so I would presume unless you were a wolf or had a role/ability as a villager to perform, then you'd have no reason to be active at night.

I'd like to hear more about what happened, including what @dyachei was doing out at night (without a direct role or ability reveal if there is one). Until then...

Lynch Dyachei
She said originally that someone blocked from doing nothing.

Lynch Dyachei
I wasn't doing anything at night. I was sitting there doing nothing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where is everybody?
Come. Talk. Narrow my choices.

Until someone sets off my distracted radar:
Lynch WZ

I'm in car line at school. Hoping someone will pull up closer to the car in front of them, because I'm actually in the road.

Unlynch Dyachei

Although it doesn't make sense that someone would block someone doing nothing. I'd like to know more about this tentacle/ink thing and what its purpose is. I think for the time being, having been satisfied so far with the responses of potential lynchees, that I'll wait to read others thoughts.

Unlynch Dyachei

Although it doesn't make sense that someone would block someone doing nothing. I'd like to know more about this tentacle/ink thing and what its purpose is. I think for the time being, having been satisfied so far with the responses of potential lynchees, that I'll wait to read others thoughts.
most of the time, blockers don't know whether the person they are blocking has an ability at all.

I was targeted by a blocker

In orientation today again. I would like to address this whole voting for hmoo business. I had to defend myself yesterday out of a fear of a bandwagon while I wasn't around. The only reason why a lynch started on me was because I annoyed LIS and voted for ally, with reason. My role is adorable and not a wolf, so please feel free to look into me to prove my innocence.

To be fair, you and everyone else that supported that blasting of pictures from Zensing. You were just first in the voting list. :)

Wondering if I should be thinking aloud right now so others can follow my line of thought and weigh in with ideas - I could be way off track, but I have some potential ideas/scenarios that at least fit together as possibilities in my head. :thinking:

Unlynch Dyachei

The blocker clearly didn't know Dy would be doing nothing. Also villager blockers often block someone they suspect may be a wolf in hopes of blocking the kill and therefore finding a wolf. Since zen was attacked last night, Dy was apparently not the one killing, though in recent games some blocking only did abilities and allowed kills to go through.

The blocker clearly didn't know Dy would be doing nothing. Also villager blockers often block someone they suspect may be a wolf in hopes of blocking the kill and therefore finding a wolf. Since zen was attacked last night, Dy was apparently not the one killing, though in recent games some blocking only did abilities and allowed kills to go through.

That makes sense, thank you.

It also completely scrubs the thoughts I was having, so back to square one. Oh well.

@dyachei @Jilary

I know Hmoo has given a defence that sounds reasonable, but what are your reasons for lynching Hmoo?

@PrincessButterCup @heyimhayley Reasons for lynching LoTF?
Her defense sucks IMO. It's easy to say "I would never do that as a wolf" like kill STL early in the game. Maybe she wouldn't want to kill him, but the rest of the pack did or she was just saying it hoping we'd all believe it when it want true at all.

I thought hmoo's defense was poor. And her explanation for why people are lynching her isn't accurate, at least for why I lynched her yesterday.

And your reason for lynching her yesterday? Can I just have the cliff notes, please? (it's late here, I'm not still not feeling the greatest, it would just make it easier on me if I didn't have to go back through previous posts :shy:)

And your reason for lynching her yesterday? Can I just have the cliff notes, please? (it's late here, I'm not still not feeling the greatest, it would just make it easier on me if I didn't have to go back through previous posts :shy:)

I'm on my phone on my lunch break, it is in one of my posts from yesterday

Her defense sucks IMO. It's easy to say "I would never do that as a wolf" like kill STL early in the game. Maybe she wouldn't want to kill him, but the rest of the pack did or she was just saying it hoping we'd all believe it when it want true at all.

So wolfy vibes then. Okay, reluctant to jump on the bandwagon of people who have the most lynch votes so far, but I'm listening. :thinking:

Here......

I'm surprised at the people clinging to the ally vote. Her comment last night seemed to be very joking in nature as did LIS' response to her claiming that is wolfy. I need to look back but my vote will be against one of those early ally votes. Just seems like a wolf trying to take an early opportunity to me.

Busy day of work.

### lynch sov ###

What else would you suggest to say to defend myself without outing myself? There have been others who have been voted for who have not given any defense at all. Everything I'm telling you is true, and I can role reveal if needed. Seriously, look in to me. I would rather kill someone who is being quiet and under the radar than someone who is actively defending themselves.

What else would you suggest to say to defend myself without outing myself? There have been others who have been voted for who have not given any defense at all. Everything I'm telling you is true, and I can role reveal if needed. Seriously, look in to me. I would rather kill someone who is being quiet and under the radar than someone who is actively defending themselves.
Did you ever explain your vote for ally? That is something that I think was missing from your defense, as it was the main reason (sans LIS) that people started voting for you, at least with how I read things.

Did you ever explain your vote for ally? That is something that I think was missing from your defense, as it was the main reason (sans LIS) that people started voting for you, at least with how I read things.

I voted for ally because her comments DID seem wolfy to me and I did want to vote for someone that has multiple votes to put the pressure on... Ya know, since voting for random people on day 1 is looked down upon.

Here......

Thanks, appreciated. :)

Have also read back through others posts as well, I have to admit I am starting to lean towards Hmoo as a possibility, but I'm also getting wolfy vibes off Ally still, although if this is her third game then I'm more inclined to put those vibes on the back burner for now and wait and see.

Merely because I was aiming for quiet people while I debate the rest of conversation going on. You are not normally too quiet. If you continued to be, good vote. If you spoke up, you were narrowing my field and helping me find someone else.

I don't really have feelz on anybody yet, and too busy to do much more than skim. I'm busy, but trying to participate. Thanks for speaking as expected.

Unlynch WZ

I voted for ally because her comments DID seem wolfy to me and I did want to vote for someone that has multiple votes to put the pressure on... Ya know, since voting for random people on day 1 is looked down upon.

I will be honest and say my leaning towards you is not because you voted for Ally, but because of comments after STL was killed about not doing that if you were a wolf, and then Jilary responded, and then there was more talking, and then wolf vibes. Sorry, bad explaining, fighting nausea.

I'm in orientation all week from 7:30-5 AZ time. That's 10:30-8 eastern time. I was scared that the votes would pile on me and it would be too late to defend, so I said what I felt was an appropriate defense since it's absolutely, 100% true. I wouldn't have killed STL on the first night if I were a wolf. I find that a very noob thing to do, and while I am a noob, I still wouldn't have done it!

What comments in particular/what seemed wolfy about them?

Keep in mind that in a recent game when I got killed very early, Dyachei used the "I wouldn't kill LIS early" line as a wolf.

Which is to say that I agree - any time someone says "Gee, I wouldn't do that as a wolf" it raises red flags for me.

I'm in orientation all week from 7:30-5 AZ time. That's 10:30-8 eastern time. I was scared that the votes would pile on me and it would be too late to defend, so I said what I felt was an appropriate defense since it's absolutely, 100% true. I wouldn't have killed STL on the first night if I were a wolf. I find that a very noob thing to do, and while I am a noob, I still wouldn't have done it!

I'm a noob but wouldn't have done THAT nooby of a thing!!! ;)

I'm sorry, I had to poke fun at that.

Uh.... so.... like, half the players have been quiet and under the radar.

You still haven't said anything about who you actually would like to lynch. I'm starting to get swayed toward voting for you.

Keep in mind that in a recent game when I got killed very early, Dyachei used the "I wouldn't kill LIS early" line as a wolf.

Which is to say that I agree - any time someone says "Gee, I wouldn't do that as a wolf" it raises red flags for me.
Especially with the very good point that a wolf pack is made up of multiple people, so if the other wolves want to kill a particular player and have some kind of reason for it, a little personal preference from one wolf probably won't hold much weight anyway.

What comments in particular/what seemed wolfy about them?

They raised feels because it seemed like trying too hard. Plus, LIS "called wolf" and it was a better start than voting for someone random.

I understand, and using that was a mistake to not "sound wolfy", but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not a wolf.

I don't have time to go through and read and decide who I want to vote right now, I'm at orientation. Please don't lynch me without digging further.

I don't get how killing STL night 1 is a noob thing to do. 1) He lived long last game. Pretty common for wolves to kill someone like that first. 2) His vanilla claim. I think it was mentioned before why that might have been a good reason for the wolves to kill him.

Oh and to voice another suspicion, I have feelings about ceke.....

I just can't tell if they are because of wolfiness or noobness, so I'm going to hold off on them a bit since I'm thinking the feelings may be more from noobness.