WWedding at the End of the WWorld: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you mean right about Mr. Cheezy specifically, or right about your reads in general?

Mr. Cheesy. Really I just did it for the wedding couple who wanted more fights. Have my reads been any good lately? I do remember the one game I was pretty on target, but not sure which others.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Mr. Cheesy. Really I just did it for the wedding couple who wanted more fights. Have my reads been any good lately? I do remember the one game I was pretty on target, but not sure which others.
Your D1 reads were on point in several games recently, IIRC.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Real but exaggerating a la how Dubz always makes some introductory hello post that people debate over. I dont feel like Dina usually does that kinda stuff, especially in the middle of the game already. Stood out to me.

I was announcing my return from the brink of death

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I didn't read that as odd, felt more just like.. finals procrastination? Which I deeply identify with.

Oh finals procrastination... I wouldn't know anything about that

*looks nervously at the 15+ hours of lecture I still need to watch before my last final on Friday*

Regardless, it still gave me a ping that I think I've come to associate with village Alley

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Real but exaggerating a la how Dubz always makes some introductory hello post that people debate over. I dont feel like Dina usually does that kinda stuff, especially in the middle of the game already. Stood out to me.
Wow, going to be a short game if D1 with >24 hours left to go is the middle.

• Haha
Mine was lemon cake with raspberry filling and buttercream icing with absolutely no fondant. Which is not my favorite cake flavor, but my husband vetoed yellow cake with chocolate icing because it didn’t look weddingy enough.
Honestly yellow cake with chocolate icing could have been AMAZING but your selected flavor sounds scrumptious too. I’m also on team anti-fondant.

Don't fites ruin weddings? What if someone falls into the cake or something?
That would be a tragedy.

This feels very odd.
Lol I just wanted to get the discussion going on something at least, even if it’s not totally game-related.
Unless the mods have a way of determining our favorite flavor of wedding cake, I don’t think she’s fishing for something to help with extra kills. If that’s what you were getting at. It’s what I thought of first, and then decided against it.
Exactly
I mean she told us she was gonna be gone for a while since she was feeling sick from her booster. It didn’t stand out as sus to me at all.
Smh I'm never sus
That’s a super sus statement you have there 🤔
I didn't read that as odd, felt more just like.. finals procrastination? Which I deeply identify with.
Ding ding ding!!!

I had 1 final today and then I still have 2 more this week, so I’ve been studying like crazy. Sorry I’ve been absent.

I don’t see any reason to keep my salt yeet of shorty. She’s seemed normal so far this game

##unyeet shorty##

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Well hat inspired you?
The last game I played we were joking about me always calling her sneaky. So it made me laugh to myself to yeet her in the hopes of being able to use that reason
As in "not her first post of the game."
But her earlier posts were just her saying she wouldn’t be here

Are you sure you want to know the answer to this question?
I mean based on what you said, the alternative is that you dry him off for him, which is just a whole other can of worms....

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
###yeet cray####

A little bit of payback for yeeting me D1 in the last game I played. Also not seeing a lot of content so this is like 55% serious.

Unvote spoopy ghostie

vote cubs

He be sketching and not in his usual draw flak for being sketchy D1 way. I've OG wolfed all of once this year, which was when I was busy like I am this week, so feels like he's stretching his cred a little too much. I also don't like the Dina logic, once again feels stretchier than a long-winded texan trying to make a point with a poor aphorism.

Unvote spoopy ghostie

vote cubs

He be sketching and not in his usual draw flak for being sketchy D1 way. I've OG wolfed all of once this year, which was when I was busy like I am this week, so feels like he's stretching his cred a little too much. I also don't like the Dina logic, once again feels stretchier than a long-winded texan trying to make a point with a poor aphorism.
*Sigh* I forgot he just modded

Unvote Cubs

vote shorty

I don't like shorty egging Cubs on but not putting her money where her mouth Is. If you think his votes D1 have been pretty good lately then either sheep him or discuss why you think he's right or wrong about his current D1 vote, don't just cheer him on from the sidelines.

*Sigh* I forgot he just modded

Unvote Cubs

vote shorty

I don't like shorty egging Cubs on but not putting her money where her mouth Is. If you think his votes D1 have been pretty good lately then either sheep him or discuss why you think he's right or wrong about his current D1 vote, don't just cheer him on from the sidelines.
Sheeping's not my thing, and someone having good reads in some other games isn't reason enough for me to jump on a vote for someone who is always sketch-read when I haven't gotten any sketch vibes.

###yeet cray####

A little bit of payback for yeeting me D1 in the last game I played. Also not seeing a lot of content so this is like 55% serious.
I like the specificness of the seriousness of the vote 😂
I mean I feel like we get the best real reads of cray when she does her over night catch ups which she hasn’t had a real chance to do yet

Sheeping's not my thing, and someone having good reads in some other games isn't reason enough for me to jump on a vote for someone who is always sketch-read when I haven't gotten any sketch vibes.
Then why not mention that or at least attempt some discussion? Right now it just reads like “let’s throw some gas on the flames and see where this vote for an easily misvoted player goes.”

• Hmm
I like the specificness of the seriousness of the vote 😂
I mean I feel like we get the best real reads of cray when she does her over night catch ups which she hasn’t had a real chance to do yet
It's only one vote.

Why does this make you sad, @Zenge142?
This seems like a normal D1 for Bread and voting him out for this reasoning usually ends in a misyeet. Feels like an easy D1 misyeet bait, but idk if Cyndia is necessarily laying that trap for village, or just walking herself off a cliff with it.

This seems like a normal D1 for Bread and voting him out for this reasoning usually ends in a misyeet. Feels like an easy D1 misyeet bait, but idk if Cyndia is necessarily laying that trap for village, or just walking herself off a cliff with it.
So you have a village read on Bread then?

Then why not mention that or at least attempt some discussion? Right now it just reads like “let’s throw some gas on the flames and see where this vote for an easily misvoted player goes.”
Yeah, that's not how I wolf, as you know from experiencing it, so perhaps I'm just busy with other things and don't feel the need to clarify every statement I make with things like "your D1 reads have been on point in several games, but I'm on a different vote that I believe in and I'm not going to sheep you because you didn't provide any substantial reasoning."

Not when people already get annoyed that I'm too wordy as it is.