WWedding at the End of the WWorld: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, that's not how I wolf, as you know from experiencing it…
What happened to “I was playing village-sided as a lone wolf” :rofl: ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So you have a village read on Bread then?
I have a neutral read on Bread, with a particular note that nothing in his play stands out as wolfy, but it’s the kind of D1 joking that I’ve seen village!Bread get voted out D1 for before, Emoji’s for example. So I’m wary of easy pushes.

Members don't see this ad :)
But no, the point I was making was that I drive votes more when I'm wolfing than sit back and see where the wind blows. I didn't do it on your vote in HZD because I was choking trying to decide how likely it was you'd kill me if I tried to keep you around :laugh:

But no, the point I was making was that I drive votes more when I'm wolfing than sit back and see where the wind blows. I didn't do it on your vote in HZD because I was choking trying to decide how likely it was you'd kill me if I tried to keep you around :laugh:
Cool. Let me believe you about your own meta, that’s never bit anyone in the ass before lol

This is literally the exact behavior I caught wolf!April on last game so I’m happy with this vote for D1.

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
I have a neutral read on Bread, with a particular note that nothing in his play stands out as wolfy, but it’s the kind of D1 joking that I’ve seen village!Bread get voted out D1 for before, Emoji’s for example. So I’m wary of easy pushes.
That occurred D2. But would you say this joking is less likely to be in his wolfrange?

But would cyndia know that he's an easy push?

• Hmm
Cool. Let me believe you about your own meta, that’s never bit anyone in the ass before lol

This is literally the exact behavior I caught wolf!April on last game so I’m happy with this vote for D1.
lol well enjoy being wrong then, I'm not April.

Here's the receipt from HZD. Only times I wasn't first on the wagon was your vote and the final misyeet.
Screenshot (752).png

Last edited:
Yeet bread

Starting with bread because pretty much lack of any substance in the multiple posts so far
I normally lack substance (seeing as how bread is mostly air) and there has not been a lot for me to add yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
But you said you didn't have any read on Cray not that long ago. Do you have someone else in mind you'd like to see pressured?
Nothing that I said contradicted that. I still don’t have a read on cray, I was saying that I’ll get a more solid idea about her after she spends some more time on the thread, specifically how she does her nightly catch-ups

I feel like I’m forgetting some of the roster is here. I would maybe like to get some pressure on bread, genny, cyndia, and Dina.

Not gonna place a vote yet bc we’re still like 24 hours away but if I had to right now, one of those four

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing that I said contradicted that. I still don’t have a read on cray, I was saying that I’ll get a more solid idea about her after she spends some more time on the thread, specifically how she does her nightly catch-ups

I feel like I’m forgetting some of the roster is here. I would maybe like to get some pressure on bread, genny, cyndia, and Dina.

Not gonna place a vote yet bc we’re still like 24 hours away but if I had to right now, one of those four
Why genny?

That occurred D2. But would you say this joking is less likely to be in his wolfrange?
Well, regardless, it’s early game low hanging fruit for wolves.

I think it’s just as likely to be in his village range

But would cyndia know that he's an easy push?
I’m not ready to wolf read Cyndia for the vote, but I think you could take bread out of the equation and any player could see the lack of substance and use it as a reason to place a vote there.

Reactions: 3 users

Well, Cray has inconsistently done (sometimes not at all) that in recent games so I wouldn't base any read on that.

Delayed voting actually is a content-inhibitor in itself. That in addition to last minute first vote timing being ends up being more beneficial to wolves.

Can you tell me what has your eye on those four?

That in addition to last minute first time voting being ends up being more beneficial to wolves.

Can you tell me what has your eye on those four?
I didn’t say it would be last minute, just not this minute. I’m not in a rush to vote bc I view voting as “I think it’s this person” and I can’t really say that yet

Those four are the ones I keep forgetting are here

• Care
I didn’t say it would be last minute, just not this minute. I’m not in a rush to vote bc I view voting as “I think it’s this person” and I can’t really say that yet

Don't you think their reactions to being pressure/voted will make you more confident in a read and less likely to forget they exist?

I'm just a little surprised that you're forgetting genny when she hasn't really been lowposting relative to the thread state and has 5x as many posts as someone you're not forgetting is here.

Don't you think their reactions to being pressure/voted will make you more confident in a read and less likely to forget they exist?
Well from memory genny doesn’t respond to pressure votes she doesn’t really seem to care
Bread I think just makes more bread jokes
I played one game w cyndia at the beginning of the year I think and she also didn’t respond to pressure votes
I’m not sure if Dina would but she’s explained her absense and that’s NAI
So in this case no I don’t

Well from memory genny doesn’t respond to pressure votes she doesn’t really seem to care
Bread I think just makes more bread jokes
I played one game w cyndia at the beginning of the year I think and she also didn’t respond to pressure votes
I’m not sure if Dina would but she’s explained her absense and that’s NAI
So in this case no I don’t
I don't mean pressure vote. I mean real vote.

I'm just a little surprised that you're forgetting genny when she hasn't really been lowposting relative to the thread state and has 5x as many posts as someone you're not forgetting is here.
It’s not really as much the low posting for me as what she’s posting I feel like she’s just not in conversation/discourse super actively.

If I am voting them to gauge their reaction to pressure
Isn’t that
A pressure vote
Which has just as much yeet weight as a real vote
Not if you get off before they give you the read you're looking for. A true pressure vote means you're willing to kill them over it. A lot of time SDN does the "oh, they checked in so I better move" pressure vote though, so I wanted to make myself perfectly clear what I'm talking about.

Do you think those four will act in a more clarifying manner if you deliberately do not question or otherwise vote for them?

I would say so far I feel the best about Zenge since he likes to leave the easy misyeets on the table from when I have wolfed with him.

And I would say that I feel comfortable with Shorty so far as well due to feeling more village vibes (despite her pulling the wool over everyone's eyes in HZD)

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I would say so far I feel the best about Zenge since he likes to leave the easy misyeets on the table from when I have wolfed with him.

And I would say that I feel comfortable with Shorty so far as well due to feeling more village vibes (despite her pulling the wool over everyone's eyes in HZD)
Do you have any thoughts on Mel's push there?

• Hmm

Are they the only two your leaning village rn?

Why was there no close at 10?
*starts to read opening post*
*gets bored 3 words in and skips to bottom”

“Oh”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users
Why was there no close at 10?
*starts to read opening post*
*gets bored 3 words in and skips to bottom”

“Oh”
So your first vote was going to be 17 minutes before deadline?

Interesting that the easy misyeet he was pointing out was you :unsure:
What are you thinking about this? Share your thought process, if you’d be so kind.

Unvote spoopy ghostie

vote cubs

He be sketching and not in his usual draw flak for being sketchy D1 way. I've OG wolfed all of once this year, which was when I was busy like I am this week, so feels like he's stretching his cred a little too much. I also don't like the Dina logic, once again feels stretchier than a long-winded texan trying to make a point with a poor aphorism.

Once again, forgetting that it was a fairly unserious vote since I have nothing to go on yet. And there isnt any dina "logic." I just said it was an odd thing for her to say. So you, in fact, are giving me flak for being sketchy D1, thus invalidating your entire argument. 🙃