WWho Killed Veronica Mars? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@ voice: OK. Am I the only one you told/want to tell?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Let's see, how many lectures did I get as a n00b that quietness did not equal wolfiness? Lest we forget LOTF only voted to lynch FS AFTER she realized he wasn't going to be on to speak for himself...
I also said I was willing to lynch him that morning, but since there was all ready a pile on, didn't want to make it a landslide without a chance for him to speak. I gave him all day. My comment was "I guess there is no more reason to wait." It was a pending vote all day. Not the same as a last minute pile on.

Since I don't have much else to go on right now, I'm gonna go off on a limb here and try one of the few peeps that seem to be lying really low. For discussion's sake if nothing else, since I think it's still Jil in the lead.
After checking the roster...I forgot RM was playing! I don't think he's checked in today. Dunno if Saki's posted today either but I think RM's laid lower.

lynch RM

Members don't see this ad :)
I argue with someone every game that while being quiet doesn't guarantee wolfiness, it's a boring way to play (imo) and it makes it impossible to play the game well down the line.

In this game half the field is basically being silent and that means there's nothing to work with and we're not doing much more than RNGing targets.

LotF continues to ping my radar. KC and Jil feel good to me. RM/Saki are being so silent I have no good feels. Still not keen on Rocky. I let other people deal with Kam. :p

I argue with someone every game that while being quiet doesn't guarantee wolfiness, it's a boring way to play (imo) and it makes it impossible to play the game well down the line.

In this game half the field is basically being silent and that means there's nothing to work with and we're not doing much more than RNGing targets.

LotF continues to ping my radar. KC and Jil feel good to me. RM/Saki are being so silent I have no good feels. Still not keen on Rocky. I let other people deal with Kam. :p
I literally saved your life last night, so I hope when you say "feels good to me" you mean not a wolf?

Am I missing something or are you saying you protected Trilt with the taser? I had it already and my understanding is that it is only a passive item (mod provided info).

I literally saved your life last night,

Got it, "last night" is what threw me off.

Members don't see this ad :)
So technically we're past deadline, but now we're at a tie and only 6/8 people voting. Kind of a rough lynch.

What do we feel about ties people? Because I'm tempted to break it but I really am feeling like Jil's a wolf...

So technically we're past deadline, but now we're at a tie and only 6/8 people voting. Kind of a rough lynch.

What do we feel about ties people? Because I'm tempted to break it but I really am feeling like Jil's a wolf...
Why? I have been a wolf a grand total of 1 time. I know it's easy to say, but this is NOT how I would play as a wolf. Maybe I chose poor wording earlier when I asked Deva about the message, but I did want to know if there were clues given with the messages, and I really didn't want her to give names, I just wanted a yes or no answer, she gave it, I'm happy with that. I'm even telling you I have reason to believe now that she (Deva) is NOT a wolf.

I'm really feeling like she isn't. Probably clouded by her defending me but my feels are not strong to Rocky but they're def stronger than jil.

I'm also drunk and in a manatee onesie at a party so you probably shouldn't listen to me.

Reactions: 3 users
Why? I have been a wolf a grand total of 1 time. I know it's easy to say, but this is NOT how I would play as a wolf. Maybe I chose poor wording earlier when I asked Deva about the message, but I did want to know if there were clues given with the messages, and I really didn't want her to give names, I just wanted a yes or no answer, she gave it, I'm happy with that. I'm even telling you I have reason to believe now that she (Deva) is NOT a wolf.
I feel like you defend yourself a lot stronger and more passionately when you end up being a wolf vs when you're a villager. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but that plus the poorly worded question earlier and then trying to say that wasn't what you were asking but to me (and to others) that's exactly how it read. Idk, you just feel off to me and I could definitely be wrong but that's how I see it.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm really feeling like she isn't. Probably clouded by her defending me but my feels are not strong to Rocky but they're def stronger than jil.

I'm also drunk and in a manatee onesie at a party so you probably shouldn't listen to me.
I'M DRUNK IN MY SLOTH ONESIE, soul mates. :love:

Reactions: 1 users

I would have had no reason to try to save you as a wolf. As a villager though, I felt like you wouldn't have drawn attention to yourself by being talkative if you were a wolf. I understand people voting for Rocky & RM right now, and I could go with either. I'm also now saying Deva is not a wolf, and if I were a wolf I would have no reason to make that claim either.

I feel like you defend yourself a lot stronger and more passionately when you end up being a wolf vs when you're a villager. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but that plus the poorly worded question earlier and then trying to say that wasn't what you were asking but to me (and to others) that's exactly how it read. Idk, you just feel off to me and I could definitely be wrong but that's how I see it.
Nope, I defend myself most passionately when I'm a villager. Feel free to check me on that one because I'm super confident of it. Yeah, I may have phrased a question poorly, sorry, when people questioned it, I clarified.

Anyone who's not on the chopping block want to give me their insights? Very conflicted right now

I'm kind of on the fence about Jilary, but I would have probably dumped a role reveal or villager code at this point, unless I had knew I had a way to survive a tie. So I'm sticking with it. Let the tie mechanic sort it out, if no one else will budge.

I'm kind of on the fence about Jilary, but I would have probably dumped a role reveal or villager code at this point, unless I had knew I had a way to survive a tie. So I'm sticking with it. Let the tie mechanic sort it out, if no one else will budge.
Ever think there is a reason I don't want to role reveal to the thread? I actually did role reveal privately, but that person doesn't seem to be around. Guess that gives you some kinda hint, doesn't it?

hah I should've waited, I'm so impatient. I finally just decided that even if she is a wolf at least she's invested and participating. I can't get any sort of read off the people who don't show up or just pop in to drop a lynch vote.

Thought that might be what that was all about, but your vote at the beginning of the cycle made me question it...

I kind of want to lynch you for that comment. Letting tie mechanics sort things out isn't often in the best interest of the village.

I kind of want to lynch you for that comment. Letting tie mechanics sort things out isn't often in the best interest of the village.

Have at it. :laugh:

Sure, there are reasons to avoid ties. But get in the habit of folding off the egg you want cracked because you're afraid of a tie and you just give the wolves one more tool to manipulate you with.

Except when they're fun! :D

(Tie mechanics)

Iunno. I try not to give reads on Kam because I know I'm horribly clouded but she's def not screaming wolf to me this game. I am often right with her.

How do you fold an egg? :eggface:

Reactions: 2 users
Have at it. :laugh:

Sure, there are reasons to avoid ties. But get in the habit of folding off the egg you want cracked because you're afraid of a tie and you just give the wolves one more tool to manipulate you with.
Agree to disagree. I won't sacrifice villager lives if I don't need to, and I can do that and not allow wolves to manipulate me all at the same time.

Lynch closed, results pending!

(my shift is never over when it's supposed to be)

Wait. I know how you fold an egg.

How-to-Make-an-Omelet_03.jpg

I'm counting all votes submitted after the deadline, so final tally is:

Lazy Error-ridden Lynch tally
Jilary (2) - Kam, Rocky
Rocky (2) - Trilt, LotF
Deva (0) -
RM (3) - Deva, KC, Jil

(Thank you, KCough!)

Y'all think I'll bring order to this world? Oh my :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
It was a rough day. Lianne was back in town, suddenly and unexpectedly, and Keith had to wonder. He hated to think that Veronica's mother might somehow be involved in her death, but he knew all too well what Lianne was capable of. She had suffered an alcohol addiction for years now, been unfaithful to Keith, and wasted Veronica's college fund and trust on a failed rehab stint, stolen $50,000 from her family . . . She wasn't always in control of her actions. Keith was relieved to put his terrible suspicions aside - @rockatiel was vanilla and innocent.

Lianne wasn't the only name on his mind. There was also Madison Sinclair - the it-girl of Neptune High who lost her status as a student council member because of Veronica. Sure it's petty, but hell hath no fury like a teen girl scorned. @ResoluteMike had an air-tight alibi. Madison was a vanilla villager, uninvolved with Veronica's death.

And then there was . . . someone else? It was a long day. Keith thought that maybe there was something he was forgetting, something he was supposed to do, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He went to bed. There was always tomorrow.

Night 3. Deadline 9 am PST / 12 pm EST / etc etc etc

7 suspects remain

1. @Kam325
2. @LadyOtheFarm
3. @Trilt
7. @Devastating
8. @Jilary
9. @kcoughli
12. @Saki Nishibi

Cleared

Frozenshades, Chuck Rook
Genny, Liam Fitzpatrick