WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Jojo is very unlikely
fine unlynch jojo

this game is frustrating me. No one has shared a word with me, and I have no clue.

I will re-read thread later when I have a chance. Maybe I missed something.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would have converted TV if I was a wolf, AND there was more than one wolf let... especially given how we don't have a clue. It is obvious, but you get a seer for a few days until people figure it out, and continue to muddy the dark waters.

I agree. I'm hoping we'll be able to tell sooner rather than later.

Still not a wolf... thanks for the confidence Dyachei, although I guess if I was converted last night no one would be able to vouch for me one way or the other.

There have been a lot of no kill nights... 4 to be exact, and feel there had to be some sort of pattern, but I dunno if there is.

N1: BI kilt
N2: No one
N3: TV
N4: No one
N5: Jayna
N6: TV again
N7: No one
N8: Devyn
N9: Swings
N10: No one

Just realized we have been running this 10 days, and still have 19 people left in the game. Holy moly this game is going to last a while...

Reactions: 1 users
I cleared someone last night (I don't think there is any reason to elaborate unless they start to be up for lynch).

I was also protected, and I think there was a failed attack on me (there was some reference to hearing some noise outside but nothing happened).

No strong feelings on who to lynch right now

Reactions: 1 user
Believe me, I'm mentally kicking myself. I thought we'd be nearly into end game by now. :bang:

Cyndia, never apologize. Lightning and fire! Pink fire to be exact.

Members don't see this ad :)
No one has shared anything in my group with me other than a few "hellos" at the beginning. :\

I cleared someone last night (I don't think there is any reason to elaborate unless they start to be up for lynch).

I was also protected, and I think there was a failed attack on me (there was some reference to hearing some noise outside but nothing happened).

No strong feelings on who to lynch right now

Did you get something?

Oh I wasn't apologizing. Just commenting. Mod god Cyndia never makes mistakes.. I may make the game more deadly soon though ;) We'll see how things go..

The game has been pretty deadly for me

Reactions: 10 users
***lynch mags***. On day two we lynched he esophagor, who also had a question related role. I find it next to impossible to believe that there are three similar roles in this game. While I find MJ's role less believable, nohika jumped to lynch him when it could have potentially gotten him lynched. Willing to make lots of waffles.

***lynch mags***. On day two we lynched he esophagor, who also had a question related role. I find it next to impossible to believe that there are three similar roles in this game. While I find MJ's role less believable, nohika jumped to lynch him when it could have potentially gotten him lynched. Willing to make lots of waffles.
are we sure they were a questions related role?

Cyndia said they were "full of helpful answers" in her writeup, so I think that's slightly different.

That being said, after yesterday, if we lynch on of MJ vs Mags, my vote is MJ. His smugness at the end of the lynch REEKS of him trying to gain credibility by being all matter of factly about it, and it backfired when she was a lone wolf unbeknownst to him and his fellow wolves...

lynch MJ

When was this lynch? i'll have to look at it closer to see if I agree with your assessment or not...

Rojo, it definitely does sound different but I feel like it's similar enough to raise a few red flags. I'm definitely willing to switch to MJ. His role strikes me as a bit implausible at best. Hes a really hard person for me to read in general.

It was somewhere in the single digit pages. It's a pain to go through the thread on my phone lol. Allie had two band wagons that she could have jumped on but instead she went for MJ, which bumped him up to four votes. I might be looking at it the wrong way though.

***lynch 98cats***

If she is a villager, then she has screwed up really badly. But I'm doubting it.

Well, how likely do we think it is that the villagers get an affiliation seer, a species seer and a role title+ability combo seer? and that 98cats doesn't know what a tracker is? Or doesn't feel the need to seer anyone in their group until jayna when they were almost lynched, but not before or after that?

Whoops! I completely forgot about the second paragraph. I take back what I said earlier. I do know some things about WZ.

I just went through most of the thread.... These are my very strong feelings... Please let's discuss and keep in mind.

1) I think SOV looked the most suspicious. :laugh: no kidding. Just shows how clueless I am. I give a pass on anyone who voted for me, you were totally justified.
2) Swings, FS, and Epivet look to be the most village like to me for many reasons.... They are my most trusted for now.
3) WTF said something very early that seems to say one wolf is un-seer-able. That makes sense to me, given what is going on. We have to assume that someone who sounds like a villager but acts like a wolf is suspicious.
4) Gwen ...i am confused about. Investigated early, but if she was an unseer-able wolf, could have been the reason TV was killed. That would be awfully bad luck. The only thing in her favor is in the Nohika vote, it was like 4-4, and she voted Nohika. That would be pretty gutsy of her. Mags also suspicious of. She didn't vote for allie either.
5) LIS is another I am having some doubts about. Very high profile talking about "attacks" but they were blocks, and that is a smart wolf tactic. He also didnt vote for Allie, and swapped off Nohika at one point, to come back later. Still waffling this game isn't exactly damning. He has also been vouching for many people, which is tough to figure.
6) WZ: is one of the people who only bandwagoned onto nohika after it was clear. Earlier WZ was one of the ones to start voting away from nohika when it was close. That is very wolflike.
7) Jojo and Escalla are probably ok. Their voting record is sketch but mostly waffling a lot like me. I kind of think they are ok.

I'll put my vote in next post... I just want to get out what I found. I am most confident in Items #1-#3. I will not vote to lynch those 3...

Reactions: 1 user
Well, how likely do we think it is that the villagers get an affiliation seer, a species seer and a role title+ability combo seer? and that 98cats doesn't know what a tracker is? Or doesn't feel the need to seer anyone in their group until jayna when they were almost lynched, but not before or after that?
I believe that she wouldn't know what a tracker is, and maybe that she wouldn't seer people in her group (noob stuff ya know). The rest... I don't think it's likely we'd get three seers.

lynch 98cats

I don't think she voted for any of the wolves. keeps on voting gwen I think.

Anyone admitting a role will likely seem legitimate.

Taking peoples word for it because it sounds good is a great way to get fooled.

I'd like to make decisions based on some sort of provable information for whether a person's role is legit or not. Several people have proved their roles to me, as I have proved my role to several people. Most roles can continue to be proven, thereby catching converts that no longer have their original role, but sometimes as well, a proven role does not prove they are not converted... but we have to still be looking for originals, so I don't feel the need to harp on converts just yet.

But, since we likely have 98cats right now, no need to flush anyone else out just yet...

I believe that she wouldn't know what a tracker is, and maybe that she wouldn't seer people in her group (noob stuff ya know). The rest... I don't think it's likely we'd get three seers.
The first two things I can overlook, but I don't think it's very likely to have three seers either.

Lynch 98 Lions