WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just went through most of the thread.... These are my very strong feelings... Please let's discuss and keep in mind.

1) I think SOV looked the most suspicious. :laugh: no kidding. Just shows how clueless I am. I give a pass on anyone who voted for me, you were totally justified.
2) Swings, FS, and Epivet look to be the most village like to me for many reasons.... They are my most trusted for now.
3) WTF said something very early that seems to say one wolf is un-seer-able. That makes sense to me, given what is going on. We have to assume that someone who sounds like a villager but acts like a wolf is suspicious.
4) Gwen ...i am confused about. Investigated early, but if she was an unseer-able wolf, could have been the reason TV was killed. That would be awfully bad luck. The only thing in her favor is in the Nohika vote, it was like 4-4, and she voted Nohika. That would be pretty gutsy of her. Mags also suspicious of. She didn't vote for allie either.
5) LIS is another I am having some doubts about. Very high profile talking about "attacks" but they were blocks, and that is a smart wolf tactic. He also didnt vote for Allie, and swapped off Nohika at one point, to come back later. Still waffling this game isn't exactly damning. He has also been vouching for many people, which is tough to figure.
6) WZ: is one of the people who only bandwagoned onto nohika after it was clear. Earlier WZ was one of the ones to start voting away from nohika when it was close. That is very wolflike.
7) Jojo and Escalla are probably ok. Their voting record is sketch but mostly waffling a lot like me. I kind of think they are ok.

I'll put my vote in next post... I just want to get out what I found. I am most confident in Items #1-#3. I will not vote to lynch those 3...
way to throw yourself under the bus.

I agree that of your entire list, Swings is the most village like... for the reason she died as a villager.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
98 cats has played a lot of games at this point. I find it unlikely that she doesn't know what a tracker is.

Anyone admitting a role will likely seem legitimate.

Taking peoples word for it because it sounds good is a great way to get fooled.

I'd like to make decisions based on some sort of provable information for whether a person's role is legit or not. Several people have proved their roles to me, as I have proved my role to several people. Most roles can continue to be proven, thereby catching converts that no longer have their original role, but sometimes as well, a proven role does not prove they are not converted... but we have to still be looking for originals, so I don't feel the need to harp on converts just yet.

But, since we likely have 98cats right now, no need to flush anyone else out just yet...
That's true. Regarding WZ, it would seem that her role would be easy to prove/disprove, and was also very forthcoming with her information right out of the gate, which makes me think she isn't an original at least. I could be completely wrong (as I have been before), but right now she seems like a villager to me.

Official Lynch Tally

Mad Jack 1
- dyachei
98cats 9 - Escalla, jojo, BI, SOV, Ashgirl, wildzoo, tv, FS, lissa
MJ 0
Mags 0
FS 0

Waffles: 3
Deadline: ~5 hours (12:00 GMT/ 7pm EST)
Votes: 10/19

Heads up to @98cats you're in the lead.

Last edited:
Good catch escalla. Definitely fishy considering how many games she has played.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep. Everything escalla said about me is true. So if you find it wolfy, there's nothing else I can say because I literally gave her all my information.

And I legitimately did not know what a tracker was until the writeup was posted. Sorry if that makes me stupid or something. But I really didn't know.

I have my suspicions about a few people, but since I don't want to get ahead of myself without more concrete info, I guess I'll follow the rest of the crowd and say lynch 98kitkats. I'm still in the process of reading through posts, but this lynch seems pretty logical.

I'm a bit confused.

What is 98cats claiming as a role? That she can seer a role title and ability?

Problem is, that could be both a wolf or villager role...
Whom has she investigated in the 10 nights thus far?

I'm a bit confused.

What is 98cats claiming as a role? That she can seer a role title and ability?

Problem is, that could be both a wolf or villager role...
Whom has she investigated in the 10 nights thus far?

Air faerie, role title and ability.

This is what she gave me:

Seered you night 1. (Escalla)
LIS night 2.
jayna night 3.
jojo and orca night 4.
MJ night 5.
devyn night 6.
lissa night 7.
dyachei night 8.
gwen night 9.
chillbo night 10.

Seered devyn, voted for her the next day.

Out of curiosity--how many villager protector-type roles are there usually?

This. If she seered orca and then didn't vote for her that sets off some alarms.

LIS night 2.
jayna night 3.
jojo and orca night 4.
MJ night 5.
devyn night 6.
lissa night 7.
dyachei night 8.
gwen night 9.
chillbo night 10.

isn't air faerie a type of faerie, not a specific one? All the others have been a specific person or creature, no?

A lone wolf that is also unseerable? That seems a bit excessive. I'm not buying it.

A lone wolf that is also unseerable? That seems a bit excessive. I'm not buying it.
eh, lone wolf is a tough spot to be in. I think they need some sort of advantage, so its not beyond consideration.

I'm usually suspect though when someone is unable to be seered and usually make a bit of a deal out of it if I find out...

On a different note, tonight is my night to ask a question and since I have been under so much suspicion I can make it one you guys pick (as long as mods OK it). I would ask how many wolves there are but that will do nothing to prove my ability as a villager.

Yep. Everything escalla said about me is true. So if you find it wolfy, there's nothing else I can say because I literally gave her all my information.

And I legitimately did not know what a tracker was until the writeup was posted. Sorry if that makes me stupid or something. But I really didn't know.
Why did you vote to lunch Devyn?

On a different note, tonight is my night to ask a question and since I have been under so much suspicion I can make it one you guys pick (as long as mods OK it). I would ask how many wolves there are but that will do nothing to prove my ability as a villager.

I think that's the most valuable knowledge right now. How many there currently are.

Why did you vote to lunch Devyn?

I didn't know what a tracker was, and in my mind it sounded kind of weird. But then later, when I saw the write up after she was lynched, it was a lot more clear what the role was.

All the useful questions would be about the wolves, but also wouldn't necessarily prove your ability.

Personally if you can do it I'd like to know something more specific, like how many wolves are in a particular group.

I didn't know what a tracker was, and in my mind it sounded kind of weird. But then later, when I saw the write up after she was lynched, it was a lot more clear what the role was.
I can believe you didn't know tracker, but this should have been discussed with someone, so either a wolf, or you have to learn a lesson.

Either way, have to lynch you.

Official Lynch Tally

98cats 13 - Escalla, jojo, BI, SOV, Ashgirl, wildzoo, tv, FS, lissa, mags, epivet, dyachei, gwem
Wildzoo 1 - 98cats
MJ 0
Mags 0
FS 0

Waffles: 4
Deadline: ~3.5 hours (12:00 GMT/ 7pm EST) - may move it up a bit
Votes: 14/19

Someone's found the treasure map. And boy are they having fun.....
This is why going to Apollo's oracles was a waste of time. You can never understand what they are trying to warn you of until it is too late, or it is pointless to know.

Thanks for nothing WTF.

LIS night 2.
jayna night 3.
jojo and orca night 4.
MJ night 5.
devyn night 6.
lissa night 7.
dyachei night 8.
gwen night 9.
chillbo night 10.

That's what you think she gave you! You think she voted devyn the next day! WRONG!!!

This is why going to Apollo's oracles was a waste of time. You can never understand what they are trying to warn you of until it is too late, or it is pointless to know.

Thanks for nothing WTF.

I've given you guys quite a bit of information already. A shame no one seems to be listening to it.