WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know the search...
I said sorry

or are all u guys deaf?(actually, are u guys blind?)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Considering she posted in other parts of the forum today I don't think so.

The mods would never be that mean... right?

Reactions: 1 user
f32a3a87101f2743d2e4da8409b15e39-d5favvf.png

They even make the cartoons obese

America these days...

Attachments

• photo.GIF
    photo.GIF
    12.7 KB · Views: 32
Ashgirl, I like Pokemon, too.
Thought u might like this:
Pikanyan.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
-_-#

*ahem*

You know, I'm not blind!

Hey Miao, welcome to SDN. I'm in the middle of running a game on this thread, any one who is not playing has to post with **************** around their post. But non players are asked to refrain from too much non game related chatter, as it clutters the thread, so you may want to frequent another thread for now :)

What is happening here....

uhm....lynch deadline guesstimate, moddies? I'm in my crunch mode and will easily miss deadline if I'm enthused by clinical pathology....

:lol: at the bolded part

I don't know about lynch deadline. Not sure what Cyndia has in mind. I am guessing same as usual, but I might be able to hang around late and close it out a bit later if that is needed.

After a joyful lynch of a wolf yesterday, the neopets feel cocky and safe. As such, some neohomes are left with their doors locked... Other, more devious neopets take advantage of this. People creep around, send neomails, get in playful fights, and get in malicious fights. In the morning, found strangled and in the middle of finishing off a useful crossword, is magbags, Eliv Thade, the crazy and brilliant solver of puzzles and unanswered questions

Elivthade7.gif

It is now Day 12. 16 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT.
Please note that group movement has occurred.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @tuckervet
4. @Escalla

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @kaydubs
7. @Chillbo Baggins

Lonely Haunted Woods
1. @Frozenshades

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7. allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
8. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
9. Nohika, Eithne
10. devyn, Spectre
11. bluesails, Tiki Tack Man
12. swingnsave
13. orca2011 - Jhudora
14. 98cats - Darkest Faerie
15. @magbags - Eliv Thade
-------------------------------------------------------

I received a neon ail last night

"Danger is coming, but it may be from an unexpected side..."

This would only be legit if from WTF. But I'm not sure we have any originals left tbh.

I received a neon ail last night

"Danger is coming, but it may be from an unexpected side..."

This would only be legit if from WTF. But I'm not sure we have any originals left tbh.
I would think there would be more than three in a game of this size, but I could be wrong.

The main thing is there has been hitches in every original's story.

So either they have gotten really smart by the time I made my rounds to them, or there's just converts. It's entirely possible that there is another and they're good and BSing their role, but I'm doubting it at this point...

I don't know where to start. :(
Well maybe we can start with looking into people who were cleared early but may have been suspicious more recently? If everyone's story checks out then I guess we have to rely on feels. You've talked to a bunch of people during your movement between the groups. Did anyone seem sketchy?

Well maybe we can start with looking into people who were cleared early but may have been suspicious more recently? If everyone's story checks out then I guess we have to rely on feels. You've talked to a bunch of people during your movement between the groups. Did anyone seem sketchy?

Not that hasn't already been lynched.

I also think there's two at the very least this far in.

Not that hasn't already been lynched.

I also think there's two at the very least this far in.
Ok well... I'm going to go with ***lynch FS**** for now since my lunch break is almost over. Seems like he would be a good conversion target to me, and I had feels about him earlier.
Gwen or Chillbo are others that I think might be good targets.