This Youtube video shows the steps to update your avatar, or profile picture that displays next to your posts:
- While signed in desktop, click on your member name in the upper right corner. On mobile, select the little avatar in upper right corner.
- Select Account Details link from drop down menu.
- System will display Account Details page.
- Your current avatar is displayed under the Email Options checkbox. Click on the image to change the picture.
- The system will pop up a window showing your current avatar. From here, you can choose to upload a new image or delete your existing image.
- If you choose to upload a new image, it should be at least 400x400 pixels. Once it has been uploaded, select the “OKAY” button to complete the update.
- Alternatively, you can delete your avatar. If you delete your avatar, the system will display the first letter of your member name next to your posts.