SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And yes, she would vote for you I am sure.

If she knew me better, or even was in this game at all, I'd bet she would give me the vote.

Members don't see this ad.

lynch SOV

lynch the orcas

:(:(:(

Same thoughts exactly!!

:(:mad::(

LoL Devyn's tiger chewing icon is adorable. btw, SOV - is the comment below talking about this game?

Nah. We're in the other one together. At least we chose different groups. I thought about being in her group for a little while though.

The pre-vetties went about their day trying to figure out who would lead them in the battle they were waging against evil SDNers. Meanwhile they forgot the real purpose for their being here.... to actually fight evil. Some (well one anyway) thought perhaps they should rid themselves of nutmeg right away, but nutmeg is clearly not an evil player. Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame! But what is more evil (even more evil than trying to lynch a mod) is someone with the name "wolf" in their role. And there was only one person who had been so far identified with such a role.... that is right. There is a wolfspeaker in this game.

And I will not stand around and let my friends and colleagues play with such a character.

Therefore I vote to lynch equineconstant.

And my vote is the only one that counts.
And so it is that you (well me actually, but let's not quibble) have voted to lynch equineconstant, aka WOLFSPEAKER, who now lays dead.

Too bad you never got to find out if equineconstant/wolfspeaker is good or evil this game. (ps - if you do not understand why wolfspeaker HAD to be killed, ask a pre-vet veteran of WW games).

There are 21 players in the game. It is day 1.

You may resume your election.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat
5- abney

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06
5-kakuru

Pre-allo
1- FTB
2- IPB
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow

Members don't see this ad :)
What the eff happened?! Have I won???

Well EQ did NOT vote for me...

Let that be a lesson to you all!!

Wow, I didn't realize the first lynch would happen before we'd even elected a leader. Sucks to be me, indeed.

Pic in honor of heylodeb as an apology for being suspicious of you last time. Also, it's a horse......

You are now on my good list. :love: jag (said pictured horse) sends horsey sniffles and snuggles!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no idea what just happened in this game...I took a bit of time off from WW, and now I don't get any of the happy inside jokes. :( I guess I'll just keep watching until our game starts!

I can assume roughly what it means, but it seems to have a more explicit pre-vet specific backstory that i may not know about.
wolfspeaker is a pre-vet forum member with a penchant for david tennant who got lynched early in her 1st or second game simply because I started a lynch based on her avatar. Next game she turned out to BE a wolf when the same thing pretty much happened to her.

wolfspeaker is a pre-vet forum member with a penchant for david tennant who got lynched early in her 1st or second game simply because I started a lynch based on her avatar. Next game she turned out to BE a wolf when the same thing pretty much happened to her.

I think she was lynched first or second day in two or three games or something like that. And twice she was a villager, the third a wolf. :laugh:

I think she was lynched first or second day in two or three games or something like that. And twice she was a villager, the third a wolf. :laugh:

Still not sure why this means SOV had to kill her off :confused: It's irrelevant to me really, but the Mods DID say we should watch both games...

Still not sure why this means SOV had to kill her off :confused: It's irrelevant to me really, but the Mods DID say we should watch both games...
I believe the role of wolfspeaker meant you got killed right away, and eqc was unlucky in the RNG.

I love this game already. Can't wait for ours to start!

I didn't know the game was starting today! Equineconstant dead and election halted? What's going on??

Packen: Hey, SOV, why did you open up day 1 with elections? :confused:
SOV: :sleep:Huh, what do you mean?
Packen: I thought we were agreed just to lynch whoever was wolfspeaker.
SOV: Huh? But we need a leader.

Packen: But we agreed that we were just going to appoint a certain role to be leader. :smuggrin:
SOV: Oh, yeah, right.. I remember that.
Packen: But they are voting, you are deceiving them. :mad:
SOV: Um, but, um…. They are enjoying themselves aren’t they?
Packen: But the WRONG person is winning … what are you gonna do.
SOV: But our candidate got some votes, didn’t she.
Packen: Yeah, but no one is interested in her.
SOV: Oh. :sleep:
Packen: ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME???? WAKE UP. :mad:
SOV: What, What? What were we talking about.
Packen: The election, you blubbering old fool.
SOV: Uh don’t worry about that. We are appointing Tiger Willow as the leader. I’ll go post a message about it. :idea:
Packen (throws up hands – using an emoticon not currently available and logs off).

Hi Guys. Tigerwillow is your new leader.

It is night 1. Send in those PMs by 10pm EST.

We will get on a normal schedule tomorrow. Lynch by 8pm.EST PMs by 6amEST. Night results to be posted in mornings. Tentative. Subject to change.

BOW CHICA BOW WOW!!!!!!

Yeah all of you are poo heads. NOT voting for me psh

Could we get a link (the first post, maybe?) to the results of each day?
That way those of us on the other thread can have an easy way of figuring out where exactly this one is?

That'd be pretty great, mods. :D

Oh... by the way... your leader can PM back and forth with ALL players in the game. ENJOY!

HAHAHAHA

And you guys in other groups thought you were SAFE

And it is only nice that I have this role

Oh and you guys can pm me too. I dont have to pm you first.

Well, I guess congratulations, TW. This game is so confusing so far! :laugh: Now that I've caught up, hopefully things will start to make sense.

Changed my avatar. I'm more used to avatars changing all the time for WW games, but I definitely remember someone using this one a lot. PP, maybe?

My current winged avatar is appropriate for my state of dead-ness.

Mine was a gif where the mane and tail always changed colors :D
But same idea.. :laugh:

Could we get a link (the first post, maybe?) to the results of each day?
That way those of us on the other thread can have an easy way of figuring out where exactly this one is?

That'd be pretty great, mods. :D
All results will have links to them on post #1 in this thread. I will update it as the game goes along. You may go look now if you don't believe me.

And to make things easier... Please put your SN in the title of the pm. Then I'll know who I'm talking to.

If it is titled "PM" I will convince everyone that you are a wolf and that you are the first to go .... I will drive down to SB and sic my attack cat on you. I will Bop you on the head! I will get devyn after you!!! :smuggrin:

Oh and I'm not a wolf. That would be just cruel.

Why do I have a feeling that we are all tiny little pawns in SOV's game of horror? :rolleyes: