Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys. I am going to be away almost all day tomorrow (follow-up health issues). Doubt I can check in.

BUT.... I am leaving you all a gift. :love:
I assume it is too late for the wolves to do anything about it, and I wanted to gloat a little::laugh:

But our seer is returning. :cool:

Please make sure to protect her this time!

Happy hunting....
SOV

What? How? When? Ummm more info please!

Members don't see this ad.

What? How? When? Ummm more info please!
SOV told the kitchen that he has the power to resurrect one player. Seeing how IPB was the seer, we all agreed that he should use that power on her.

Members don't see this ad :)
SOV told the kitchen that he has the power to resurrect one player. Seeing how IPB was the seer, we all agreed that he should use that power on her.

That's awesome news! So does this happen during the night? Or is IPB already back and able to be "star free?"

Hey all. I'm back. Yay SOV for bringing back IPB. (And yes, someone PLEASE protect her). Glad to see I didn't miss much besides cupcakes and more alcohol. Lol.

How old are you?! What is your damage little boy?! No but seriously - for f#cks sake why the heck not! :laugh:

21. :cool: My Dad drank too much so I don't touch alcohol. Abusive alcoholic parent = me no touch.

I had such a cr@ppy day at work. Got exposed to lice. Both lice and scabies within TWO MONTHS. I hate my job.

Ugh. :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. I am going to be away almost all day tomorrow (follow-up health issues). Doubt I can check in.

BUT.... I am leaving you all a gift. :love:
I assume it is too late for the wolves to do anything about it, and I wanted to gloat a little::laugh:

But our seer is returning. :cool:

Please make sure to protect her this time!

Happy hunting....
SOV
Wow, I get on to see who the wolves killed tonight and see this?! Okay, now I cannot wait for night results!!!

eye candy while we wait

NPR-Ryan-Gosling.jpg

21. :cool: My Dad drank too much so I don't touch alcohol. Abusive alcoholic parent = me no touch.

I had such a cr@ppy day at work. Got exposed to lice. Both lice and scabies within TWO MONTHS. I hate my job.

Ugh. :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:scared:
No offense but you want to be a vet, right? You will be exposed to all kinds of stuff pretty frequently.

No offense but you want to be a vet, right? You will be exposed to all kinds of stuff pretty frequently.

No longer pre-vet. :) Used to be. Just lurk around mostly now.

I don't mind, but what I do mind is them waiting a week to let me know that the house I've been spending hours in has some type of communicable illness that I've just now spread everywhere (including my house with several other people).

No longer pre-vet. :) Used to be. Just lurk around mostly now.

I don't mind, but what I do mind is them waiting a week to let me know that the house I've been spending hours in has some type of communicable illness that I've just now spread everywhere (including my house with several other people).
Ah, ok. I saw pre-vet and figured you were talking about at a clinic. Yeah waiting a week is not ok.

I have a paper due tomorrow that I should be working on. Instead, I'm refreshing this page anxiously waiting to find out if I made it through the night. What is my life coming to?

I have a paper due tomorrow that I should be working on. Instead, I'm refreshing this page anxiously waiting to find out if I made it through the night. What is my life coming to?
It's the life of a WW addict. One game and you're hooked for life :laugh:

Ah, ok. I saw pre-vet and figured you were talking about at a clinic. Yeah waiting a week is not ok.

Nope. :thumbdown: Even worse when I've been home, in my car, in my other work's office...I work with foster kids, so I kind of get exposed to everything, but it's taking it home (and not being notified until later) that really gets to me. That and funerals. There's a funeral of a six-and-a-half-year-old that was beaten to death by biological parent this weekend. Those suck. :thumbdown:

Results come soooooon.

It is a very windy and stormy night at Tudor Mansion.The mansion guests head to bed. The sound of the wind and rain pounding against the walls, windows and roof of the mansion makes them all uneasy. Even with the storm wailing outside, the mansion seems eerily calm tonight. There is always some noise from the kitchen though, it seems as though the mansion guests are always hungry during the middle of the night or maybe they are just drowning away their fears in alcohol. There is a strange force about the lounge tonight. It seems as though no one is able to get in or out of the lounge; that is probably a good thing though. The guests toss and turn in their sleep as usual. It is hard to sleep well when there is a murder(s) amongst you. Soon daylight comes seeping through the windows. The birds are chirping and the storm has passed. The mansion guests slowly make their way through the house. The lounge doors have opened up again and everyone joins to make sure that no one was injured. Sure enough, no one died tonight. There is also one more surprise for our mansion guests, Ivorypolarbear, has been brought back from the dead. She has appeared in the kitchen, perhaps she is there for the delicious sandwiches that SOV makes.

It is now Day 4. Youhave until 1PM PST to lynch someone.

There are 22 players in the game..

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. hintofblue
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Ivorypolarbear

Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF

Ballroom:
1. nyanko
2. devyn
3. LIS

Billiard Room:

1.wldlfstdnt
2. Nstarz

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj

Welcome back IPB! So does anyone know what's up with the lounge? It sounds like it was on lockdown or something.

Whooaa no deaths this early in the game = conversion?! Or blocked attack? Was the lounge protected last night and perhaps the wolves attempted a kill on someone in that group? And YAY for IPB being back!!! Kuddos to whoever did that :)

Welcome back IPB! So does anyone know what's up with the lounge? It sounds like it was on lockdown or something.

Yeah. That definitely struck me as odd. Assuming it was not creative license on DVM's part, I feel like there may be a role or item that is responsible.

Welcome back IPB!
Whooaa no deaths this early in the game = conversion?! Or blocked attack? Was the lounge protected last night and perhaps the wolves attempted a kill on someone in that group?
I'm wondering this as well.

Whooaa no deaths this early in the game = conversion?! Or blocked attack? Was the lounge protected last night and perhaps the wolves attempted a kill on someone in that group? And YAY for IPB being back!!! Kuddos to whoever did that :)
The way it specifically mentioned that no one could go in or out makes me think an attack was blocked. A conversion is also a possibility though.

Yay! Welcome back IPB!!!! :D

Yeah the lounge thing is definitely strange especially since DVM said it was a good thing that no one could get in or out. That to me makes me think there is evil in the lounge. Just a thought.

And with no kills there was either a blocked attack or a conversion.

in other games, when there's been a conversion, how have you been able to tell?

In some games, the wolves have the option to convert. However it can come at the price of not being able to kill someone. So whenever there aren't deaths, it's typically to wonder if there was in fact a conversion.

I think I'm leaning more toward the lounge was protected as a whole or someone blocked any action on the lounge and maybe the unlucky target for the night's attack was in that room

Umm, when is SOV going to share his sandwiches the rest of us ;)

Minner - usually the wolves can only choose one option, attack or convert. So when no one dies in a night, a conversion is always possible.

But in this case it really does sound like there was something else going on, based on the info about the lounge. I don't think a conversion can be ruled out, but my opinion is that's not what happened last night.

And yay for IPB coming back!