¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is the margarita an item? The map was used by multiple people. Was the mirror and the diary?
Yeah it seems to get passed around, it was pretty empty when it got to me but "don't worry...there's just enough left for the alcohol to work its magic.."

Mods have kept me entertained with their verbiage. For example, apparently a hot chick in lingerie drove me over to locos familia in a limo.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Actually can we just discuss items? What have people gotten and what have they done?

I got the mirror, but (through no active choice of my own) I did not look in it, so I don't know what it does. I presume it has a % chance of working, though, since I dodged it.

Members don't see this ad :)
:lame: This was actually a mechanism in one game, sort of. Right Trilt & WZ?! In Pokémon, WZ died as part of team chaos (partner to LIS) and could change what people's affiliation looked like, even in death. She used it on herself first, so we all thought she was lynched early as a villager, when really she wasn't.
Yikes. I can barely keep it straight as it is. This is usually the point in games (either reading or playing) where I really gotta buckle down or I start getting lost.

Didn't have anything to add aside from I had the map last night. I'm inclined to leave genny and stl as definitely not original wolves since the screaming lady blocker is probably the wolf blocker. I agree we should keep hyge in mind, and also goose? Because wasn't there a no kill on one of the nights she was blocked too?

Yeah, it looks like we only had a village blocker, there were no other mentions of being blocked. So any speculations about the remaining wolf role? We had a seer, and a minor role (I guess ny's role could be seen as a semi-dayblocker)..

Also, if anyone has an updated spreadsheet of votes and wants to colour code them that would be great!

I got the mirror, but (through no active choice of my own) I did not look in it, so I don't know what it does. I presume it has a % chance of working, though, since I dodged it.
Is your character a male or female?

Is your character a male or female?

I answered that days ago in the thread: male.

I mean. Sr. Tits. Male, right? And it mentions my wife. I guess I sorta went with the assumption I'm male, but the only actual name I have is "Tits".

*glares at the mods while giggling deep down inside*

Reactions: 8 users
I answered that days ago in the thread: male.

I mean. Sr. Tits. Male, right? And it mentions my wife. I guess I sorta went with the assumption I'm male, but the only actual name I have is "Tits".

*glares at the mods while giggling deep down inside*
lol. that is a fantastic name.

Reason I was asking was because I was affected by the mirror, and I'm female. So I wondered if it was related to gender? But it could just be % chance working too, I just like to speculate

Reactions: 1 users

Reason I was asking was because I was affected by the mirror, and I'm female. So I wondered if it was related to gender? But it could just be % chance working too, I just like to speculate

Oh.

Yeah. Good thought. I never considered that.

I thought you were asking because of the earlier comments about a wolf being male, etc.

Wait what did the mirror do again?

Members don't see this ad :)
For yourself? I slightly remember this conversation. Someone sends it to you and it cancels your ability for the night at a % or based on gender is the guess right?

Just putting it out there before I fall asleep, if an item was used on STL last night, and he was converted last night, would the item results necessarily be accurate for his converted affiliation?
Not necessarily depending on the order of actions the mods prefer!

Reactions: 1 user
Just putting it out there before I fall asleep, if an item was used on STL last night, and he was converted last night, would the item results necessarily be accurate for his converted affiliation?

Not without mod knowledge of mechanics. Depends on the order of operation for them, which isn't necessarily a 'given' from game to game.

If I were modding, I'd probably roll dice to see which happened first.

If STL were modding, he'd probably have a pre-printed list of all possible actions in the game and what order they occur in.

If Trilt were modding, she'd just say "make them chaos and convert them to scum."

Reactions: 4 users
Hey there. :p

I have an order of operations in my actions tab and follow it very tightly. Only time I rng is if two same-level actions effect one another (aka blockers block blockers, etc).

Not without mod knowledge of mechanics. Depends on the order of operation for them, which isn't necessarily a 'given' from game to game.

If STL were modding, he'd probably have a pre-printed list of all possible actions in the game and what order they occur in.

If Trilt were modding, she'd just say "make them chaos and convert them to scum."
:rofl:

It depends on who made the item. And whether people trust that person as village. The item results would probably be up to the mods by their order of priority (did item results or conversion come first?) is my guess. Or if the margarita is an item, I had to decide to use it the day before and in that case I would guess item results would come first.

So should I ask Genny if she got seer results the night she died?

Or should I ask the one of the dead if they know anything about items? Or where certain items originated from, like the one STL is claiming?

I think we have a tinkerer, so if you ask where the items come from they might tell you a person and then it's probably best not to reveal them as such to everyone (but Pippy was the one who was pushing no more role reveals and she is under suspicion).

If you ask about seer results, it might just be someone who we know is village and we have to note that even if they were village then, they might not be village now. I don't know any better questions though.

*edited for grammar*

:lame: This was actually a mechanism in one game, sort of. Right Trilt & WZ?! In Pokémon, WZ died as part of team chaos (partner to LIS) and could change what people's affiliation looked like, even in death. She used it on herself first, so we all thought she was lynched early as a villager, when really she wasn't.
I stood by that lynch then, and I stand by that lynch now. Very glad i did that!

Nah brah, it's all downloaded onto my hard drive, no printed stuff, computers can't do stuff with that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
So much potential for that role :(

I have an order of operations in my actions tab and follow it very tightly. Only time I rng is if two same-level actions effect one another (aka blockers block blockers, etc).
I mean is LIS wrong about the chaos/scum part? IS HE WRONG?! :p

to be fair I think a decent number of chaos >>> scum conversions were a combo of my dumb wolf luck and y'all feeling bad for us because we were so terrible at what we were doing :laugh:

It probably maximized when I was able to discount the STL hockey team being overlaid with the koffing Pokemon.
OMG
People were like "What? Someone from St. Louis is Koffing?"
I JUST
+pissed+

But also the pic incriminating Jil that was like...completely ignored.

And I was chaos so I really shouldn't have cared but I was so butthurt about that lynch I just needed you dead :p

Edit: Oh just kidding, I forgot getting rid of wolves was part of our win condition. That makes LIS's "conversion" even more amusing :laugh:

Last edited:

Good gods, Trilt, do we need to do a sense-of-humor transplant in you?

The actors slept on pins and needles, there hadn't been a murder in quite a few days. Actually the only deaths that had happened were because they ripped them limb from limb, but mostly they had been innocent. That alone should have kept them up at night, but strangely no one seemed bothered. They were sure they would wake up and see someone standing over them holding their beating heart. Despite a restless night, no screams filled the air. They all rushed out to the stage to see who was missing, and no one was... how peculiar. Did they catch all the wolves? Perhaps, but perhaps not.

It is now Day 7. 14 characters remain. Lynch ends 7PM PT

Roster

La Familia Tetas

@amgoose319
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez

La Familia Lobos

@WeimMama

La Familia Locos

@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht
@LetItSnow
@SnowshoeDog143

La Familia Zanahoria

@Jilary

La Familia Azar

@Cyndia
@NSFW

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez

Well... whoever tracked me last night I'm sorry it wasn't more exciting for ya :p

Well, genny is dead, and was an affiliation seer, so, I feel pretty confident that she's not now, nor was she ever a wolf in this game. ;)

:laugh: Oops. Serves me right for skimming and not really keeping track of things over the last two days.

Oh, and bj was the screaming lady blocker it seems.

Ah okay, I think I misinterpreted snowy's post. So then what exactly was bj's list of blockees? And what are the other people that have come up as being blocked by the second blocker?

I am compelled to answer a question on the thread. The answer to that question is no.

That is the village answer, and is still truthful (per Jil's question about whether this past night would get taken into account).

So the question I asked to Genny last night:
Did you have any seer results, or any sudden revelations the night you died?

Her response:
"I think I had the sudden revelation that seering is worthless. All the clues the village needs are already in the game. Also, STL sucks sometimes. :p"

So not as helpful as I was hoping lol.

I also think it's weird there have been no wolf kills for the past three nights.

1. Failed conversion?
2. Reattempt at conversion?
3. Successful protection?

Did we get all the wolves and just need to find chaos now? I feel like there's so many possibilities, and I don't know how we are going to find the answers. Ugh.

Genny - that's so sweet of you ;).

On a more serious note, someone tried to steal NSFW's ability last night, and couldn't reach him. I highly doubt he was protected, so I am slightly sketched out by that.

So the question I asked to Genny last night:
Did you have any seer results, or any sudden revelations the night you died?

Her response:
"I think I had the sudden revelation that seering is worthless. All the clues the village needs are already in the game. Also, STL sucks sometimes. :p"

So not as helpful as I was hoping lol.

I also think it's weird there have been no wolf kills for the past three nights.

1. Failed conversion?
2. Reattempt at conversion?
3. Successful protection?

Did we get all the wolves and just need to find chaos now? I feel like there's so many possibilities, and I don't know how we are going to find the answers. Ugh.
There is a 0% chance that this game was designed with 2 wolves. (I mean I shouldn't say zero, but...... Yeah it would literally just hand us an early win)

Genny - that's so sweet of you ;).

On a more serious note, someone tried to steal NSFW's ability last night, and couldn't reach him. I highly doubt he was protected, so I am slightly sketched out by that.
This seems really sketchy

I am almost sad to do this because he's actually started playing this game, and it turns out that I think I like him when he does that, but this strikes me as highly sketch.

Lynch NSFW