¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Murder Junkie Lynch Tally

NSFW (1) - Pippy

1/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~11 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
"I think I had the sudden revelation that seering is worthless. All the clues the village needs are already in the game. Also, STL sucks sometimes. :p"
Can someone who is paying a little more attention to the actual Telenovela plotline maybe put together a list of what we know about different roles (not abilities, their actual actions in the plot... like who is related to who, who is cheating on who, etc). I feel like we're not acknowledging roles like we should be and feel there is probably hints in those.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone who is paying a little more attention to the actual Telenovela plotline maybe put together a list of what we know about different roles (not abilities, their actual actions in the plot... like who is related to who, who is cheating on who, etc). I feel like we're not acknowledging roles like we should be and feel there is probably hints in those.
Well, SOME of us are acknowledging roles...

I didn't want to come right out and say, Hyge, I know you've been paying attention, please tell me everything I don't know about the intrigue in this game. :p
I struggle in games with human roles like this, everyone blurs together. Much easier for me when one's a Chihuahua and another's a Rottie, or different types of meat, or circus performers or whatever.

I'm not a big drama fan. :p

Reactions: 8 users
I struggle in games with human roles like this, everyone blurs together. Much easier for me when one's a Chihuahua and another's a Rottie, or different types of meat, or circus performers or whatever.

@vetmedhead it's a sign!

Reactions: 2 users
Genny - that's so sweet of you ;).

On a more serious note, someone tried to steal NSFW's ability last night, and couldn't reach him. I highly doubt he was protected, so I am slightly sketched out by that.

Overlooked this post till the others pointed it out. I would really like to hear more from nsfw as well!! I wanted him lynched the first day or two and then forgot about it with all the other distractions..

I haven't been paying attention to that at all, but I am Fernando and my girlfriend Dolores adores me, or so I'm told. I actually have no idea who she is and has to look back to see if she died already.

Reactions: 1 user

You got it amiga.

OK so...

The family affiliations don't necessarily mean that the related characters are within each family. Nohika's "sister" nyanko and her "wife" jilary are in Zanahoria.

After rereading everything I am pretty suspicious of a few people in particular:

- Cyndia - claims to have been CDO's bestie. But they are inside the same familia...what's the point of doing that within a group that can already PM each other at will? I think it's possible that CDO's buddy died before CDO did and CDO couldn't tell us because they had the laughter restriction. I suspect it may have been raf or AM instead who was the buddy.

- Jilary - yep, I'm back on the Jilary train. Wife of murdered innocent (at the time) nohika, she and Luz (wolf nyan) were conspiring to lynch nohika on day 2 per the writeup.

- Whoever Juanita is...sister of lynched Animal Midwife.

As for the wolf murder targets:

- night one: VMH was the wife of FB, maybe FB said something incriminating in a chat or something?
- night two: raf could cancel a night, maybe raf revealed that either to buddy CDO who shared it with familia Azar (including sketchy Cyn), or in PM with weim/mmm (was never shared on familia lobos group chat), which increases my suspicion of those two.
- night three: CDO had figured out who gave them the laugh restriction (nyanko) and had to be silenced.
- night three: genny was an affiliation seer who could sleep with women to see their affiliation. I wonder which female wolf she knew...perhaps nyanko or the mysterious Juanita. Either way she was talking about hitting on a dude in the thread during the day and some wolf put two and two together.

That's what I got.

If we're analyzing the roles, my name is Francesca del Toro. My husband is Santiago who I seem to get along with and my neighbor Yolanda "has about had it with me"

Members don't see this ad :)
- Cyndia - claims to have been CDO's bestie. But they are inside the same familia...what's the point of doing that within a group that can already PM each other at will? I think it's possible that CDO's buddy died before CDO did and CDO couldn't tell us because they had the laughter restriction. I suspect it may have been raf or AM instead who was the buddy.
We are given people's ability at death, so I doubt this would be the case.

I would also like to hear more from NSFW. Did he ever claim an ability? (Not that he needs to, I'm just curious if he did)

We are given people's ability at death, so I doubt this would be the case.

I would also like to hear more from NSFW. Did he ever claim an ability? (Not that he needs to, I'm just curious if he did)
He claimed that he needed to search for someone each night. Didn't say anything else

wrong post wrong thread whoops I just rojo'd something from the dead chat my bad sorry smite me I'm the worst

Reactions: 10 users
wrong post wrong thread whoops I just rojo'd something from the dead chat my bad sorry smite me I'm the worst
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
3Gz2Uv.gif

:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

Reactions: 7 users
If we're analyzing the roles, my name is Francesca del Toro. My husband is Santiago who I seem to get along with and my neighbor Yolanda "has about had it with me"
I'm Yolanda. Based on my character description I assumed you were my sister (you Francesca, I didn't know YOU KC were/are Francesca til you just said so). Apparently you won't keep your nose out of my business.

Can you elaborate more on this? Do you mean that nothing happened last night with you?
I was just sharing that I was tracked last night, in case that is helpful in any way.

I'm Yolanda. Based on my character description I assumed you were my sister (you Francesca, I didn't know YOU KC were/are Francesca til you just said so). Apparently you won't keep your nose out of my business.

I was just sharing that I was tracked last night, in case that is helpful in any way.
Yes but are you saying nothing happened last night with you?

For the record I'm Sancho Panza. The only other person mentioned in my description is my friend Don Quixote.

Accusations Abound Lynch Tally

NSFW (3) - Pippy, Trilt, Jil
Cyndia (1) - Hyge

4/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~8 hours

I'm not really sure what to make of these no kills either... Was it a successful protection maybe?

I think this is looking like the most likely scenario to me. Really, really strong work on the part of the protector!

Thanks guys, but I don't think it's been me. I haven't gotten any messages my protecting is doing anything except being a bit of a creep watching people sleep. When I protect myself I wonder what it will say "you watch yourself sleep like a good self-stalker" haha :rofl:

I wonder if the wolves are just not killing, but if there are 2 wolves, that doesn't make much sense. Maybe I just don't get notified.

Genny - that's so sweet of you ;).

On a more serious note, someone tried to steal NSFW's ability last night, and couldn't reach him. I highly doubt he was protected, so I am slightly sketched out by that.

Will confirm did not protect him. I would like to hear from him before I make a decision though. I will be a bit upset if he's a wolf and we didn't lynch him in the first couple days when we kept almost lynching him :p

You got it amiga.

OK so...

The family affiliations don't necessarily mean that the related characters are within each family. Nohika's "sister" nyanko and her "wife" jilary are in Zanahoria.

After rereading everything I am pretty suspicious of a few people in particular:

- Jilary - yep, I'm back on the Jilary train. Wife of murdered innocent (at the time) nohika, she and Luz (wolf nyan) were conspiring to lynch nohika on day 2 per the writeup.

- Whoever Juanita is...sister of lynched Animal Midwife.

As for the wolf murder targets:

- night one: VMH was the wife of FB, maybe FB said something incriminating in a chat or something?
- night two: raf could cancel a night, maybe raf revealed that either to buddy CDO who shared it with familia Azar (including sketchy Cyn), or in PM with weim/mmm (was never shared on familia lobos group chat), which increases my suspicion of those two.
- night three: CDO had figured out who gave them the laugh restriction (nyanko) and had to be silenced.
- night three: genny was an affiliation seer who could sleep with women to see their affiliation. I wonder which female wolf she knew...perhaps nyanko or the mysterious Juanita. Either way she was talking about hitting on a dude in the thread during the day and some wolf put two and two together.

That's what I got.

Cyn I do believe is cdo's bestie because no one else has come forward to discount her, which would happen if she was lying. Whether she's a wolf bestie or a village bestie is another question.

Jil I am inclined to believe is village right now. Unless the question asker is found out to be a wolf.

I don't know why goose still isn't in question. Her death was sketchy as all get out. And though I'll admit her play recently is more village, her sketchy role of talking to the dead still makes me side-eye her.

Ok it is my day off, so ~3 hours after starting, I am finally caught up again on this loco game.

Advanced warning: massive quote vomit forthcoming. (like seriously, many many quotes).

@vetmedhead it's a sign!
I don't know how I feel about the fact that you all are jokingly encouraging me to actually make the WWonderful WWorld of MMeat game, lol

Reactions: 5 users

I don't know how I feel about the fact that you all are jokingly encouraging me to actually make the WWonderful WWorld of MMeat game, lol
You might want to change up your role/ability ideas since a bunch of us know those now though :p

Reactions: 2 users
You might want to change up your role/ability ideas since a bunch of us know those now though :p
I'll keep all the roles (yes, even Meatloaf the singer) but change all the abilities to mess with all of you

Dropping by to say I'll get caught up reading tonight. Wednesdays are my busy days. :)

It's not jokingly at all. It'd be great. Please do it. I'd actually play.

Reactions: 4 users
I've said multiple times I was being chaotic for giggles. I know I'm such a bad bad man. I died N1 my first game and wasn't looking any better on my second game (this one) so I wanted to liven things up a bit, D1 can be so.....boring.

My ability isn't useful to the group so I didn't see any real need to hold back when I started playing. But I hope desperately to find her. The woman of my dreams. They say she tastes of dulce and that her beauty is superhuman.

He claimed that he needed to search for someone each night. Didn't say anything else

I claimed I was looking for someone, never have I alluded to how often or how aggressively I was. My dancing is my passion and that has always been my focus!
As for the night times someone tried to visit but I was out of the house. I heard there was a tunnel through the earth and decided to find this magic place to see if I could meet nice Chinese people.

I very rarely take gentlemen callers so late in the night. If you want to see me I suggest doing it in the open piazza!

Yes but are you saying nothing happened last night with you?
If you're asking if I used my ability... yes I did... but its not one that would give the wolves any info.... but I "felt eyes on my back the whole time"

Ok this is going to border on obnoxious, so I am going to try to separate each quote + commentary with little dashes like this:

----
stuff people said and stuff I say about what they said
----

Ok, here we go. You were all warned.

-----
This was Goose's original role change explanation post:
Okay, so I realize I have a **** ton of explaining to do.

I had a kill avoidance, which I used last night. It was part of my villager abilities. I also had the ability to fake my own death, at either a day or night cycle. I submitted the action to fake my own death last night, but I was blocked, so it was unsuccessful. I thought if I faked my own death it would prove me as villager, because my role would have been revealed as if I really died, and then I would have been mod-revived next day.

Alas, I was blocked, so my plan looks shady now, I realize. This is also why I made the comments I did this morning, because I figured you all would find out I was villager soon enough.

Part II: Mods mistakenly told me I could use both the kill avoidance AND fake my own death. I was told this morning after everything else had happened that they were mistaken in what they told me, this is not the case. So now I am no longer able to fake my own death (which would have been really cool).

No longer going to make plans because that obviously backfired:
Having a near life experience also changed caused me to question my career choice, and now I have a new ability which can help the village. I am now a medium, and can ask the dead one question each night.

So there. That's what truthfully happened.

I agree that the person that blocked me the past two nights in a row is villager, somebody who hasn't trusted me this whole game. No idea who that is though.
I am honestly as confused by this as when I skimmed it when it first showed up on the thread (at the time, I marked it for "go back and read this later", but...that has not improved my comprehension of it LOL). The part I bolded stood out to me, though. What if it did cause Goose to question his/her career choice, and that "career" choice is actually wolf or chaos? I think someone else pointed this out later (maybe hyge?) but we've had a couple people dodge their own deaths in this game, and there is nothing to say that those people came back as vanillager.
----
Also, I don't think we should totally back off of Cyndia because she admitted to being cdo's best friend. We are in a Spanish soap opera for crying out loud, and I think it would be very dramatic and fitting if the mods paired a villager with a wolf, just for the drama of it all.
On the heels of being sketchy, makes a good point that I am inclined to agree with. I could 100% see the mods doing this, because it's very on-theme. Looking twice at señora Cyndia now.
----
I was asked some things via pm, figured I'd answer them here.

Yes I did try to use my ability last night. I was told there were no murders, so no chance for me to use my ability. I was not given any indication that I was blocked.
Break in the Goose commentary for a question to @Jilary -- asked some things by who?
----
My character:
So my name is Betty La Fea. I was told in my description that I'm the key to a good soap opera (i.e. over dramatic). My husband Estaban blah blah blah doesn't care for my drama (Now I know who my husband was, but didn't know until he died and his role was revealed). I also know Estaban's sister lives with him, her name is Luz, but I don't know who that is. She also shares in liking drama with me.

Hence my abilities: I had one kill avoidance or I could fake my own death, each needing to occur within the first five days. In asking mods questions about these roles, I was told I would lose my kill avoidance once I faked my own death. So I was waiting to fake my death in case I needed kill avoidance.

So last night after I saw I was lynched (shocker), I submitted a request to the mods, stating I wanted to fake my own death last night, which I was told I could do. I was planning on doing this so it would be revealed this morning I would be dead, and also revealed as villager, which I thought would clear my name.

Then, two problems occurred:
1. I was blocked, last night, so my request to fake my death did not occur.
2. I specifically asked the mods if my kill avoidance was used, if I would lose my ability to fake my death, and they said no. This was right before I submitted the request last night. Then this morning, closer to the night action write up, another mod clarified that I could not fake my death, I had one ability or the other. I thought I had both, I would only lose my kill avoidance if I faked my death first, not the reverse also being true.

I also was sent a message this morning I was shaken up from nearly being lynched yesterday, that near death-experiences change a person. So I woke up this morning wanting to start my life as a medium. I can now hear dead people. Similar to the person who can ask one question to the living each night, I am now able to ask one question to the dead each night.

So basically my plan was derailed by miscommunication and being blocked.
Does that help explain better?

Edit: My kill avoidance worked for either lynch kill or night kill, depending on which ever one happened. Both were one-time use.
In response to your question "does that help explain better": No, not for me it doesn't. I am still super confused about how you ended up with a completely different ability than what you had when you started this game, particularly knowing that your first ability was sketch as all get out. Why have people just dropped this?

And -- I find it interesting that you had to edit this post to put in something about there being a night kill avoidance, because having a night kill avoidance would possibly make your original role sound less sketchy.
----
I would be up for a ny lynch if this is true and she can't be killed by majority or we need to lynch the other wolves first. But I think she just had a lynch avoidance and as complex of a tale as she told I still don't buy it. Ny has pretty much declared herself as a wolf, so the only downside to waiting until tomorrow to lynch her would be she can still talk to the other wolf/wolves in wolf chat and we would have to waste our blocker blocking her tonight.
Ok, Snow, what about now?
-----
Ahh that makes sense!

I'm going to go with lynch goose because a) I'm not convinced about nyanko, and b) I don't buy the goose's story.
You weren't convinced about nyanko, so you voted for goose right when there was a potential majority forming on nyanko? Interesting. Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but the timing of this looked sketchy to me.
-----
If we're discussing voting history hasn't Goose voted to lynch every villager so far and did not vote for the wolf we have lynched?
Now that we know bjeh was a villager, this comment makes me also curious to examine this particular voting pattern.
-----
****lynch nyan****

Like I said I think I'd rather vote her first than test goose just yet, in case she has more than one lynch avoidance. Will definitely be going for goose tomorrow though.
This struck me as a possible bus attempt. We're starting to get in to the part of the lynch bracket where I could see a wolf jumping on the wagon to get some villager cred.
----
For reference, here is that tally:
The Dead's Lynch Tally

goose (5) - kc, Jil, 3m, bjeh, nohika
ny (9) - ny, Trilt, LIS, Pippy, Goose, STL, NSFW, Cyndia, Snowy

Lynch closes in < 1.5 hours

14/16 votes accounted for
-----
Speaking of sketchy looking late votes on nyanko:
Fiiine.

###unlynch goose###
###Lynch ny###

I am feeling snarky today
This came awfully late in the tally for there to be no reasoning given. Specifically, we were <1 hr before lynch close:
:bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:
56 MINUTES REMAINING
:bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:
----
Indeed. ;)

I'm still not convinced about Goosey. :/ Therefore keeping my lynch vote where it is. Like @Jilary said, Goose is coming up with a bucketlist of reasons why it might not work now.
What I'm starting to see here is a pivot point forming. If Goose flips village, then I would possibly like to lynch nohika (again) next.
----
The Dead's Lynch Tally

goose (4) - Jil, 3m, bjeh, nohika
ny (11) - ny, Trilt, LIS, Pippy, Goose, STL, NSFW, Cyndia, Snowy, kc, Weim

Lynch closes in < 15 min

15/16 votes accounted for
WM was last to jump on the nyanko lynch? Mmmk taking note of that.
-----
We got a wolf!

I realize I'm probably gonna die soon, so posting thoughts while I can:

If my role changed so suddenly just from having a near death experience, I would not be surprised if Nohika came back as a wolf when resurrected, especially since his sister was a wolf.

Further emphasizes the point I made earlier, that family relationships seem to be based around drama. That's why I would look into Cyndia tomorrow. Best friend villager/wolf pair would not be unlikely given the theme of this game.
And again, right when I start to think Goose is super sketchy, along come some posts that include good points that I agree with, and make me think there is something of a pivot here.
-----
Contingency lynch goose

Claimed abilities still seem like a lot to me.
You and me both, Jil.
-----
If goose is now a medium would you still think she is scum?
This wasn't directed to me, but ...yes? I could see that being scummy for any number of ways.
-----
First, to the big booming voice, the answer is YES, that is 100% it.
Sorry, Jil, I missed this yesterday when I was checking posts on my phone at work. Congratulations, I now think you are substantially less sketch ;)
-----
Re: goose's question targets...
Random thought on goose - why hasn't she asked one of the dead wolves a question about the remaining wolves?? That would have been way more useful than trying to prove her ability by talking to cdo.
1) if the ability is false we have no reason to trust the information
2) wolves are still loyal to wolves so what makes the information legitimate?
I am considering giving NSFW some more time because of posts like this. Why would we ask dead wolves questions? Cyndia, this made me side eye you again.

As a follow up statement, I don't think we should 100%/immediately/omg trust anything dead people say. They're dead. Do we somehow magically know they are they all Casper the friendly ghost?

-----
I can try to ask a question to FB tonight. I just asked cdo yesterday because I know she's like always on SDN and thought I had the highest chance of getting a response by asking her
This is here for the LOLZ.
-----
From cdo's dead message, she said,
"I remember reading about some diary and hearing whispers that Familia Locos is safe and wolf free, but I have reason to believe that the M.O.D.s answering the diary were not the mods in charge.

I should've been more careful about who I put my complete trust in, especially that early!..."

So basically I went back to look and see who cdo was suspicious of early in this game. All the quotes I posted are things she said D1. So I'm thinking that maybe somebody she was/is still suspicious of is Pippy?

I only made it to page 7 for rereading, if somebody else wants to pull out cdo's comments, please do so.
Cdo was suspicious of me D1. I read the bolded statement as her being sorry for trusting someone D1. If the information from the dead people can be trusted, then this is a big +1 wolf to Cyndia in my book.
-----
If BJ is actually a wolf, I think we can (very) soft clear NSFW... I've been fairly convinced he's not wolfy, but both of them pushed lynches on him and that'd be pretty damn aggressive bussing.

BJ first threw suspicion at, then softly defended Jil... calling that one a bit of a wash.

Actually would give us quite good information on Goose since she's been pushed as a lynch too.

All in all pretty comfortable with this vote.
Can you elaborate on how your reads/soft clears may have changed now that we know bjeh was village?
-----
Oh noooo they don't understand your sense of humor? I feel like I know the feeling, Top of the lynch board for 2 days and you always seemed against me. SOOOO soary no soary (canadian jab at @Trilt ) Lynch Bjeh

Is this just a retaliation vote or do you actually think I'm sketchy?
Now that bjeh is dead, this kind of does look like a retaliation vote. Hrm.
-----
Also...speaking of my ability...anyone feeling nohika for chaos? I realized just now that there are other ways she could have "come back" not villager.
THANK YOU. Can we please look harder into the possibility of this rez being weirder than it looked on the surface?
-----
Lynch bjeh

I like the analysis of others and was really taken aback by how quickly she turned to lynch me because of a PM we had. In the brief time we did PM, she never really shared info with me either, unless I brought something up first.

I also still think it's likely nohika was resurrected as non-villager, and so I don't entirely trust whatever PMing those two have had.
At least there is consistency here, I'll say that much.
-----
On the rez being non-village...
Haha I DID...remember how I resurrected Nohika? Only one of those per game, and since y'all tried to murder me day 1 I wanted to use it for the village as soon as possible in case I died. I didn't know until after the fact that the affiliation of the resurrected wasn't guaranteed...someone mentioned on thread that Nohika wasn't necessarily village. I asked mods if her affiliation was the same, they said that the uncertainty was part of the price of messing with eternal death...

So seriously, whoever decided to block me hasn't been paying attention. Either they thought I lied about my ability or they weren't paying attention. I've already used it.
Woah. I bolded and underlined that part because I missed it earlier, and now I am really, really curious about that wording. Can you elaborate on it?
-----
How much do people really trust Goose? I know with this new ability she'll at least be around till tomorrow but I don't think people would take her word for much regarding her opinion of my role
I would like to entertain a goose lynch today, in light of bjeh's comment.
-----
So...I'm suspicious because bjeh corroborated what I said about their role?
No you're suspicious because you were rezzed and I feel more like you being rezzed as wolf would be better for the game sorry mate
Just found this to be an interesting interaction. I am starting to run out of commentary steam lol
-----
HOLY CRAP I just had a lot to catch up on but some thoughts on things:

This seems really weird to me....

I have been saying this SINCE she came back. I really think the chances of her being something other than village is... pretty damn good.

Pretty sure we all determined/decided I was not blocked night 1 but was just passively redirected to AM (per AM's ability or whatever).

PREACH DIS.

LYNCH Nohika

I have been feelin' that since she came back.
I would like to take another look at WM, please and thanks.
-----
I have a personal rule to not trust things that come back from the dead.:p
Good rule, 3M, I like it.
-----

Caught up, I really liked 3m's analysis of bjeh and I'm okay with that lynch happening. So I'll go ahead and ****lynch bjeh**** even though it wont make much difference at this point.
This seemed a little too "meh" to me.
-----
Just FYI - Not only did I have to answer a question truthfully on thread today, that should make it apparent I'm a villager, I also did try to sacrifice myself AGAIN last night, but there was no kill attempt, so my sacrifice wasn't needed, again. I really don't know what else you want from me.

Was not the question thing, because that was used on me last night.
Which part of die, die, die isn't making sense? :)

(Ok, I missed the question-in-thread part..... that makes me feel a bit better.)
Sorry Jil, I also missed the question part the first time around.
-----
Bjeh had almost joined a circus not that long ago but there was just a feeling that she didn’t have the skills to be a circus performer. Instead she lurked and watched, learning what it is to be perform for an audience. Getting the chance to be in a telenovela was amazing. So many new friends, a new addiction, and lots of fun were to be had. At least that’s what she thought. But she was a bit of an outcast. Not being brought into the STL’s Super Secret Agent Man Club was a bit of a letdown. But such is life. So Bjeh decided to find what fun she could being quite a catty lady. She looked for a fight with anyone over any little thing. This included her husband Sr. Tits who she thought might be seeing another woman but couldn’t quite be sure of.
Bolded because I thought this was an interesting part of this write up, and might potentially cast some shade on...someone. I'm not sure who the other woman is. But that would be nice to look into.
-----
I do need to be lynched soon, but only because we'll be moving from mid-game to end-game, and I <hate> end-game. I love the early game and I have disproportionately good results to my early-game reads as compared to other people, but I absolutely suck at the end game where people like STL shine.

When he's not converted, that is. Don't believe his "I never get converted" spiel.
So...are you asking us to lynch you today or tomorrow? Because I could get on board with that -- I've seen how grumpy you get late game ;)
-----
Just putting it out there before I fall asleep, if an item was used on STL last night, and he was converted last night, would the item results necessarily be accurate for his converted affiliation?
I am compelled to answer a question on the thread. The answer to that question is no.

That is the village answer, and is still truthful (per Jil's question about whether this past night would get taken into account).
Jil, I'm sorry because I keep missing pieces of your posts or misinterpreting them. I somehow thought you were talking about the questions, which I am pretty certain are coming from a person, not an item.
------
Will confirm did not protect him. I would like to hear from him before I make a decision though. I will be a bit upset if he's a wolf and we didn't lynch him in the first couple days when we kept almost lynching him :p
I would like to hear more from him, too. @NSFW say some more stuff later today, ok?
-----
Cyn I do believe is cdo's bestie because no one else has come forward to discount her, which would happen if she was lying. Whether she's a wolf bestie or a village bestie is another question.

Jil I am inclined to believe is village right now. Unless the question asker is found out to be a wolf.

I don't know why goose still isn't in question. Her death was sketchy as all get out. And though I'll admit her play recently is more village, her sketchy role of talking to the dead still makes me side-eye her.
1. I think that is an excellent question re: cyndia
2. I think that is also an excellent question re: Goose.

Last edited:
I still think Nohika could have been/likely was resurrected as non-village. Also acknowledge the possibility that Cyndia was a wolf bestie (because what would be more telenovela than that) but if that was the case I don't think the wolves would have killed her so fast (if it was indeed them that did, I'm assuming here) because they could have gotten info from CDO that way. So I'm inclined to trust cyndia on that front.... although that line of logic leads to her being a good conversion target.

But still
Lynch Nohika.

If you're asking if I used my ability... yes I did... but its not one that would give the wolves any info.... but I "felt eyes on my back the whole time"
I have an issue with this, there was a very involved result for your tracking...

Ok this is going to border on obnoxious, so I am going to try to separate each quote + commentary with little dashes like this:

----
stuff people said and stuff I say about what they said
----

Ok, here we go. You were all warned.

-----
This was Goose's original role change explanation post:

I am honestly as confused by this as when I skimmed it when it first showed up on the thread (at the time, I marked it for "go back and read this later", but...that has not improved my comprehension of it LOL). The part I bolded stood out to me, though. What if it did cause Goose to question his/her career choice, and that "career" choice is actually wolf or chaos? I think someone else pointed this out later (maybe hyge?) but we've had a couple people dodge their own deaths in this game, and there is nothing to say that those people came back as vanillager.
----

On the heels of being sketchy, makes a good point that I am inclined to agree with. I could 100% see the mods doing this, because it's very on-theme. Looking twice at señora Cyndia now.
----

Break in the Goose commentary for a question to @Jilary -- asked some things by who?
----

In response to your question "does that help explain better": No, not for me it doesn't. I am still super confused about how you ended up with a completely different ability than what you had when you started this game, particularly knowing that your first ability was sketch as all get out. Why have people just dropped this?

And -- I find it interesting that you had to edit this post to put in something about there being a night kill avoidance, because having a night kill avoidance would possibly make your original role sound less sketchy.
----

Ok, Snow, what about now?
-----

You weren't convinced about nyanko, so you voted for goose right when there was a potential majority forming on nyanko? Interesting. Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but the timing of this looked sketchy to me.
-----

Now that we know bjeh was a villager, this comment makes me also curious to examine this particular voting pattern.
-----

This struck me as a possible bus attempt. We're starting to get in to the part of the lynch bracket where I could see a wolf jumping on the wagon to get some villager cred.
----
For reference, here is that tally:

-----
Speaking of sketchy looking late votes on nyanko:

This came awfully late in the tally for there to be no reasoning given. Specifically, we were <1 hr before lynch close:

----

What I'm starting to see here is a pivot point forming. If Goose flips village, then I would possibly like to lynch nohika (again) next.
----

WM was last to jump on the nyanko lynch? Mmmk taking note of that.
-----

And again, right when I start to think Goose is super sketchy, along come some posts that include good points that I agree with, and make me think there is something of a pivot here.
-----

You and me both, Jil.
-----

This wasn't directed to me, but ...yes? I could see that being scummy for any number of ways.
-----

Sorry, Jil, I missed this yesterday when I was checking posts on my phone at work. Congratulations, I now think you are substantially less sketch ;)
-----
Re: goose's question targets...

I am considering giving NSFW some more time because of posts like this. Why would we ask dead wolves questions? Cyndia, this made me side eye you again.

As a follow up statement, I don't think we should 100%/immediately/omg trust anything dead people say. They're dead. Do we somehow magically know they are they all Casper the friendly ghost?

-----

This is here for the LOLZ.
-----

Cdo was suspicious of me D1. I read the bolded statement as her being sorry for trusting someone D1. If the information from the dead people can be trusted, then this is a big +1 wolf to Cyndia in my book.
-----

Can you elaborate on how your reads/soft clears may have changed now that we know bjeh was village?
-----

Now that bjeh is dead, this kind of does look like a retaliation vote. Hrm.
-----

THANK YOU. Can we please look harder into the possibility of this rez being weirder than it looked on the surface?
-----

At least there is consistency here, I'll say that much.
-----
On the rez being non-village...

Woah. I bolded and underlined that part because I missed it earlier, and now I am really, really curious about that wording. Can you elaborate on it?
-----

I would like to entertain a goose lynch today, in light of bjeh's comment.
-----

Just found this to be an interesting interaction. I am starting to run out of commentary steam lol
-----

I would like to take another look at WM, please and thanks.
-----

Good rule, 3M, I like it.
-----

This seemed a little too "meh" to me.
-----

Sorry Jil, I also missed the question part the first time around.
-----

Bolded because I thought this was an interesting part of this write up, and might potentially cast some shade on...someone. I'm not sure who the other woman is. But that would be nice to look into.
-----

So...are you asking us to lynch you today or tomorrow? Because I could get on board with that -- I've seen how grumpy you get late game ;)
-----

Jil, I'm sorry because I keep missing pieces of your posts or misinterpreting them. I somehow thought you were talking about the questions, which I am pretty certain are coming from a person, not an item.
------

1. I think that is an excellent question re: cyndia
2. I think that is also an excellent question re: Goose.

Tl;dr

Reactions: 3 users
I have an issue with this, there was a very involved result for your tracking...
Uhhh... what? I agree my result from my ability was a very complicated piece of information but.... idk it seems meaningless to me unless you're using additional information to read into it in a way that makes sense to you..... in which case I have no comment because I don't even have anyone I can bounce ideas off of via PM to try to put the pieces together -_-

Also the info I get with my ability is info that people have been freely sharing on the thread so... I stand by what I said in it not being exciting info to have.

Also Pippy its weird to me that I'm apparently on your radar for comments and stances that are almost identical to quotes you used from other people to agree with them.....

Also Pippy its weird to me that I'm apparently on your radar for comments and stances that are almost identical to quotes you used from other people to agree with them.....

You're on my radar (at the bottom of the red flag list, so really not that bad) as someone who I would like to look into more closely. Their affiliation will influence how I feel about your statements.

Uhhh... what? I agree my result from my ability was a very complicated piece of information but.... idk it seems meaningless to me unless you're using additional information to read into it in a way that makes sense to you..... in which case I have no comment because I don't even have anyone I can bounce ideas off of via PM to try to put the pieces together -_-
Nothing to do with the piece of info (if that was even the result) had to do with how you obtained your info and the long drawn out process of getting it, when you came on the thread first thing and essentially said nothing interesting happened.

Pippy, I'm on my phone and don't want to quote your entire word vomit, but in response to your question about who asked me questions via pm that I answered on thread (first part where you tagged me), it was snowy whom I was talking to a bit before she moved. Now I'm lonely. :( And I forgive you for missing/misunderstanding some of the things I've said. :)