¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pippy, I'm on my phone and don't want to quote your entire word vomit, but in response to your question about who asked me questions via pm that I answered on thread (first part where you tagged me), it was snowy whom I was talking to a bit before she moved. Now I'm lonely. 🙁 And I forgive you for missing/misunderstanding some of the things I've said. 🙂

Sorry 🙁 But thank you for answering -- I am feeling pretty ok about snowy at this point, so that jives with what I was kind of wondering about.
 
Nothing to do with the piece of info (if that was even the result) had to do with how you obtained your info and the long drawn out process of getting it, when you came on the thread first thing and essentially said nothing interesting happened.
Oh I gotcha.... FWIW the long drawn out process has nothing to do with me. I just give a name and receive the info (and all surrounding back story which until last night has been minimal). I assumed that was all creative license from the mods so its interesting/ironic that the part of the info that caught your attention was not the actual info but the surround stuff. Most nights its been like a one liner about me flipping through dusty library books. I have no idea why last night it was weird and adventurous.... but that surrounding info hasn't seemed to give me anything useful any other night so I'm not reading into it last night either, especially since I apparently way over read into the map thing, I've just been taking all that other stuff as creative flourish from the mods. Sorry hope that clears up why I called it boring/not interesting... because to me, with the info I have (RE: LIMITED BECAUSE I AM ALONE WITH NO ONE TO CONFER WITH ANYMORE, not by my choice) its meaningless and therefore not interesting.

I feel like you're making a mountain out of less than a molehill here so maybe you do have some additional info that makes what I got last night meaningful and helpful and if that's the case... good for you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On a more serious note, someone tried to steal NSFW's ability last night, and couldn't reach him. I highly doubt he was protected, so I am slightly sketched out by that.

If you want my ability you can have it. It is literally the most useless thing.
 
Still a villager. Just snarky.

Also super busy today. Although procrastinating enough that I actually read the whole humongous post of doom. Mostly. I may have skimmed some bits.

I'd bet we have one or two more original wolves (depends on how nice the mods were) and maybe a convert. Considering my sister was a wolf, I wouldn't be surprised if my wife was, either. (So to speak.) And I'm still suspicious of Goosey getting a second ability after the lynch avoidance. What if she was converted and that's how she got a new ability? I was resurrected and lost mine without gaining anything new. So...
 
Don't sass me pipsqueak
Ah I tried to find a gif of an animated mouse squeaking at you with some sass, but I failed. @SkiOtter find one for me and send it to dubz.
**********
Will this one work?

tumblr_lpqwomuEY01qfghj7.gif

**********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah after reading these posts (and realizing my error re: dead besties) I'm gonna have to change my vote. Unlynch Cyndia, Lynch Goose. Time to die, Goose.

This post made me realize that in the exhaustion of writing up that long-ass post, I forgot to actually change my vote lol

Unlynch NSFW
Lynch Goose


(although I would still like an explanation re: what STL brought up earlier, @NSFW ).
 
I claimed I was looking for someone, never have I alluded to how often or how aggressively I was. My dancing is my passion and that has always been my focus!
As for the night times someone tried to visit but I was out of the house. I heard there was a tunnel through the earth and decided to find this magic place to see if I could meet nice Chinese people.

I very rarely take gentlemen callers so late in the night. If you want to see me I suggest doing it in the open piazza!

This post made me realize that in the exhaustion of writing up that long-ass post, I forgot to actually change my vote lol

Unlynch NSFW
Lynch Goose


(although I would still like an explanation re: what STL brought up earlier, @NSFW ).

This explanation or did you want something more? @PippyPony
 
That's nice that you like to dance.

But maybe some interpretation to go along with that serving of wtf?
But that would be telling, suffice it to say I'm not always around at night. I get bored and look for things to do. Last night I was looking for a hole o china.
 
Lynch Goose

Because near-death experiences deprive the brain of oxygen and lead to unforeseen changes.
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@PippyPony I still think goose is sketch and will probably be voting there tonight. The banter between goose and nohika makes me think if one is wolf the other is vil, but nohika has been wolf a lot in the past from what it sounds like so could all just be a ploy to make us think that.

Bjeh's comment about goose voting every villager instead of a wolf for tiebreakers doesn't concern me too much. I think it was raf one game who was a villager who complained afterwards that she did that (because we were saying she is a good player which I still think she is).

I'm willing to come back to kc.

I didn't catch that cdo warned about someone she trusted -> but all that comes back to whether goose is legit, thus why I want to lynch her.

Also Pippy its weird to me that I'm apparently on your radar for comments and stances that are almost identical to quotes you used from other people to agree with them.....

I agree with Pippy. You have recently been on my radar as someone who has talked a far amount, but I don't know anything about. But, for now I ThInk I have reason to trust you (or at least leave you be for a few days). There are more important people who are Big questions in my mind.
 
I don't have a ton of time to be on here tonight...

But I'm totally game for a goose lynch. Mostly because I've had feels/been suspicious of her and part of me would like my gut to be right lol.

Holy long quote post Pippy but good info...

Lynch goose
 
I don't know why/how I read all her posts... I don't normally have that kind of attention span. Also @PippyPony even though I agree with you a lot, long posts like that are what someone (stl or wz) used last game I was spectating to cover up a slip-up if I remember right. So I'm wary when people post stuff to move us quickly to the next tab.
 
I don't know why/how I read all her posts... I don't normally have that kind of attention span. Also @PippyPony even though I agree with you a lot, long posts like that are what someone (stl or wz) used last game I was spectating to cover up a slip-up if I remember right. So I'm wary when people post stuff to move us quickly to the next tab.
It was STL last game. Key differences:

1) he was spamming by copying his PMs with literally no interpretation.
2) he was a wolf; I am not.

But point taken 😉
 
But that would be telling, suffice it to say I'm not always around at night. I get bored and look for things to do. Last night I was looking for a hole o china.

Pippy you are the one who didn't want more role reveals on thread... Maybe he has a night avoidance ability? Is that even a thing? That you can avoid all actions performed on you at random (re:AM type role where it wasn't her choice). That would be a sketch village role or a wolf role. And in this game who know which?
 
Pippy you are the one who didn't want more role reveals on thread... Maybe he has a night avoidance ability? Is that even a thing? That you can avoid all actions performed on you at random (re:AM type role where it wasn't her choice). That would be a sketch village role or a wolf role. And in this game who know which?
I was hoping there was an explanation that didn't involve a role reveal.

sent from ma fone
 
It was STL last game. Key differences:

1) he was spamming by copying his PMs with literally no interpretation.
2) he was a wolf; I am not.

But point taken 😉
And I would have done that as a villager or wolf last game. I had proof that I was a villager, because I was a villager (for the first half of the game). There was no slip up.
 
Did you get indications that you turned down a gentleman caller, or is that you just being flair-y?

That bit was me, all I know for sure is someone was looking for me but couldn't find me. Guess that's the ability theif. If I said everything plainly I might be dead for knowing too much! (Also me, I'm weird. We all know that by now.)
 
Holy cow, lots of reading, but I'm caught up.

@PippyPony , I too didn't want to quote your humongous post, but I did read it all. I really don't have a better explanation other than the one I gave. The mods told me having a near death experience changes a person. I went to bed after being attacked by an angry mob, and woke up not feeling like the same Betty La Fea. Then they told me I start my new life as a medium that morning. (paraphrased from the mods because I don't think direct quoting from mods is allowed.)

As far as my career change wording, I was typing fast, and that's how I thought of what they told me. One day I was an annoying dramatic housewife, the next day I wanted to be a medium. BOOM! So I started my life over.

I also clarified my second description with an edit about what my kill avoidance was exactly because somebody had asked me (I think it was Jil?) while I was typing my long description.

I really don't have anything else to say besides how I already explained it, because that's what happened to me.

bjeh and I never really got along, I think it's because we had a tendency to sketch each other out in PMs. Oh well, it is what is. I also ended up not voting for her after I found out she was blocker and she blocked me. That made sense to me because we didn't get along in PMs (although apparently I thought we did way more than she thought).

I'm still voting for nohika today because I think he came back as non-villager. She also doesn't give much reasoning except stating how much of a villager she is in every post. Redundant much? I'm villager too, but I've tried my best to prove it, not just say it every chance I get.

lynch nohika

although @NSFW you still are sketching me out

And I still hold true to what I said about looking into @Cyndia more. I think cdo's beyond the grave message may have been directed at her.
 
Stop being a pain, be plain, and justify why we shouldn't lynch you.
Plain. Someone was looking for you. You went to looking for a hole to china. Plain enough. Doesn't seem to justify me not being lynched though.
 
Plain. Someone was looking for you. You went to looking for a hole to china. Plain enough. Doesn't seem to justify me not being lynched though.
Why the heck would you be going to China? I'm so confused by this explanation
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still a villager. Just snarky.

Also super busy today. Although procrastinating enough that I actually read the whole humongous post of doom. Mostly. I may have skimmed some bits.

I'd bet we have one or two more original wolves (depends on how nice the mods were) and maybe a convert. Considering my sister was a wolf, I wouldn't be surprised if my wife was, either. (So to speak.) And I'm still suspicious of Goosey getting a second ability after the lynch avoidance. What if she was converted and that's how she got a new ability? I was resurrected and lost mine without gaining anything new. So...

Maybe because they only give good abilities to villagers 😛

Also, who's to say you don't have an ability? you could be hiding something as a wolf for all I know.
 
Ok this is going to border on obnoxious

That might set a new record for spew.

So...are you asking us to lynch you today or tomorrow? Because I could get on board with that -- I've seen how grumpy you get late game 😉

Absolutely. I mean. If there weren't truly sketchy people to lynch. I hate to waste a lynch on me. But yer damn right I hate end game.