....halfway through the game (14/22 players)? With two people who people won't let go about?
Yeah I wish they'd just both died, village or wolf, so people would stfu. I think goose is probably fine but people won't get over the fact that she approached her lynch avoidance weirdly and has an odd role. NSFW has been under suspicion the whole game and doesn't get how to properly defend, so I want the distraction gone so we can actually figure this **** out.
....halfway through the game (14/22 players)? With two people who people won't let go about?
Yeah I wish they'd just both died, village or wolf, so people would stfu. I think goose is probably fine but people won't get over the fact that she approached her lynch avoidance weirdly and has an odd role. NSFW has been under suspicion the whole game and doesn't get how to properly defend, so I want the distraction gone so we can actually figure this **** out.
Oh shoot. This is where roles could come in handy. My character description says something like I keep Don Quixote alive despite every hair brained quest he goes on. That ability makes since with his role claim. I was tempted to read that book when I got my role - maybe I should have. Either way I guess we would not have known if he was a wolf. Don Quixote I think is the main character. @hygebeorht if you have been paying attention to peoples roles.. Were the wolfs the antagonists of the stories/movies/shows they came from?
This is a good point. Although I think the way that the questions have been framed (at least, in my case and the ones that were posted earlier on in the thread) basically screams village.
Who had the bible last night (NOT THIS EVENING, IF YOU HAVE IT THIS EVENING DO NOT ANSWER)? If you can answer sometime soon (before nights end), would be greatly appreciated!
This is a good point. Although I think the way that the questions have been framed (at least, in my case and the ones that were posted earlier on in the thread) basically screams village.
Yes, same with my question. But we haven't been allowed to talk about the questions since like D3 or so.. So now we just know people have been forced to answer a question. A wolf question asker could clear a fellow wolf by asking any old question and as long as the question asker stayed silent we would go on believing the wolf was village because they had to answer a question. See my reasoning? I think all together it is unlikely especially since we probably only have 2 wolves left and they wouldn't want to be associated anyhow, but something to keep in mind.
Oh shoot. This is where roles could come in handy. My character description says something like I keep Don Quixote alive despite every hair brained quest he goes on. That ability makes since with his role claim. I was tempted to read that book when I got my role - maybe I should have. Either way I guess we would not have known if he was a wolf. Don Quixote I think is the main character. @hygebeorht if you have been paying attention to peoples roles.. Were the wolfs the antagonists of the stories/movies/shows they came from?
Well, hard to say since the two dead wolves had such generic names. I don't even know what those characters would be from. And honestly IIRC in WW you don't always have "villainous" characters as wolves/chaos, though that's often the case.
The character roster reads like a seventh-grade language class that got to pick their own "Spanish names." I'm surprised we don't have a Marijuana or Nacho in here yet.
Who had the bible last night (NOT THIS EVENING, IF YOU HAVE IT THIS EVENING DO NOT ANSWER)? If you can answer sometime soon (before nights end), would be greatly appreciated!
There are way too many people in that family for it to contain zero wolves, original or converted. Sorry, but I don't believe for a second that it's only villagers in there. At the very least there's probably a chaos player (since obviously y'all lynched the most chaotic-acting character last night...he was distracting, but I was pretty convinced he wasn't a wolf).
There are way too many people in that family for it to contain zero wolves, original or converted. Sorry, but I don't believe for a second that it's only villagers in there. At the very least there's probably a chaos player (since obviously y'all lynched the most chaotic-acting character last night...he was distracting, but I was pretty convinced he wasn't a wolf).
The cast showed up the work, looking the worst they'd ever been. Dolores' glasses were crooked, and her hair had received much less than it's normal 45 minute prep time. Betty had accidentally put on two different high heels. They were slightly different heights, so she wobbled noticeably when she walked. Plutarco had a fresh coffee stain down the front of his white shirt.
In short, they were a mess.
"I can't take it anymore!" Yolanda cried. " I stayed up all night, sitting in bed with a prop gun in case anyone came to kill me. I can't take this stress!"
Jaunita snorted. "You think you're stressed? I'm obviously the most beautiful, most talented actress here. Why haven't I been targeted yet? Why am I not good enough for this killer?" A few members of the cast looked at her, not really sure how to respond. She thought she was the most beautiful? She was delusional, clearly.
The cast quieted down. It looked like yet another night without a kill. Normally, this would be a good thing - but the cast didn't feel excited about their good luck. They were anxious.
Suddenly, looking around, Plutarco cried "Where's Sr Tits? Have they got him??" Indeed, Senor Tits was not on set. A little cry went up among the group - something between a cheer and a sigh.
Dead is
Sr Tits, who was -
Wait. Someone knocks on the heavy set doors - why were they locked? Sr Tit's face appears in the window, red and sweaty. It looks like he ran all the way here.
Yolanda goes and opens the door. The rest of the cast stands shock-still. A few of them feel faint and sit down very quickly, convinced that Sr Tits is a ghost, back to haunt them or kill them, or who knows what.
"Sorry," Sr Tits explains, out of breath. "I missed my bus."
Someone kicks a bucket on the ground. It makes a satisfying racket.
It is now Day 8. There are 13 living players. Lynch ends at 7 pm PT.
Roster
La Familia Tetas
@amgoose319
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
La Familia Lobos
NPC: @WildZoo
Los Muertos Filly Bay, Maximiliano vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado Nyanko, Luz del Rio bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
With the continuing lack of kills, I am going to post my theory on here.
What if the failed conversion was the only chance the wolves got at converting. If we started with three wolves, I would imagine the final wolf might be the unseeerable of the bunch (especially with genny's claim last night). In order for Jilary to maintain her claim of being able to die for someone else, she would stop with all killing. She can stay behind the claim that she can't sacrifice herself with no kill. And she was recently cleared by a question (which if she is unseerable, she may be able to answer as a lie without being mod killed).
As much as I like my theory, I am not sure if I actually want to test it, as if she is village, it would be helpful to have her around. But if she is a wolf, and my theory is correct, I can run my speed game on Saturday since the game would end tonight. Going back and forth about it...
Dead were talkative yesterday:
"The dead seem unusually incensed tonight, they've been buzzing around the dead chat like a colony of bees. You were only able to interpret these images from beyond the realm of the living
@ the village
Also, special note from NSFW to the village:
And again to the village
At the end of the night you manage to squeeze some information from them:
"I'm pretty sure nyanko is a wolf!"
As a last mention before raf slips beyond the veil again she says:
"You all need to read more books, damn"
I have no idea but that's definitely possible. I also wondered if someone is trying to get it down to like the one most suspicious player in each group so they can ask questions (idk who... the mods or the dead or what) about that family having a wolf and getting very specific info about that one person since obviously theres just that one person in there.
Personally I think theres a fair chance all the people who aren't in the "cool club" are village and I think there's at least one wolf in this crazy loco group.
- night two: raf could cancel a night, maybe raf revealed that either to buddy CDO who shared it with familia Azar (including sketchy Cyn), or in PM with weim/mmm (was never shared on familia lobos group chat), which increases my suspicion of those two.
I had the bible last night and asked it "who did Raf share her ability with?" Answer: Weim. That alone would be enough to convince me, but I reviewed our PMs from when we were fam to see if there was supporting evidence.
1. Raf was the one to come up with the ??? and !!! system to enable laughter-struck players to communicate, and posted it in our family group chat. That made Raf a target since she was hamstringing Nyan's ability.
2. Weim was the first one to vote to lynch FB which got her a lot of village cred. She has been flying under the radar and consistently reads village for most. That gets my hackles waaaay up. I trust confusing/shady characters more at this point in the game because the wolves kill off the true-blue village reads to increase the chances of an accidental village lynch. For example, I felt that NSFW was almost certainly not a wolf because he was such a nut job. AND with the write up describing the actual medium scene with Goose, I now believe Goose is village...even though she was confusing to read earlier.
Also: Weim's general tone in our own personal PM while we were fam was much in line with what I consider typical wolf behavior. "If you and MMM are wolves I'm sure you're laughing at me so hard!"-type comments. And she was very meh when I asked her to defend herself as a villager to me in PM.
Worth noting: in our PMs, Weim said that she STRONGLY trusted Pippy. I have been feeling Pippy for a wolf for a while (although almost everyone seems to trust her!), so this shoots Pippy up to the top of my sketch list as well.
Weim is a wolf, I repeat Weim is a wolf. I believe porque la biblia es la verdad, no?
I vote to lynch the **** out of Weim. You can try to change my mind, Weim, good luck with that.
P.S. can we talk about how familia zanahoria has been systematically murdered? 2/3 of the dead were overnight kills. It is as though the wolves want to kill off villagers who have a chance to talk privately without wolves listening in. I believe Cyndia therefore MUST be villager at this point. You'll note that familia Tetas and Locos have NOT been wolf overnight kill targets. I believe VERY STRONGLY that there is a wolf in both of these families. Therefore Nohika rises to the top of my list as well.
I had the bible last night and asked it "who did Raf share her ability with?" Answer: Weim. That alone would be enough to convince me, but I reviewed our PMs from when we were fam to see if there was supporting evidence.
1. Raf was the one to come up with the ??? and !!! system to enable laughter-struck players to communicate, and posted it in our family group chat. That made Raf a target since she was hamstringing Nyan's ability.
2. Weim was the first one to vote to lynch FB which got her a lot of village cred. She has been flying under the radar and consistently reads village for most. That gets my hackles waaaay up. I trust confusing/shady characters more at this point in the game because the wolves kill off the true-blue village reads to increase the chances of an accidental village lynch. For example, I felt that NSFW was almost certainly not a wolf because he was such a nut job. AND with the write up describing the actual medium scene with Goose, I now believe Goose is village...even though she was confusing to read earlier.
Also: Weim's general tone in our own personal PM while we were fam was much in line with what I consider typical wolf behavior. "If you and MMM are wolves I'm sure you're laughing at me so hard!"-type comments. And she was very meh when I asked her to defend herself as a villager to me in PM.
Worth noting: in our PMs, Weim said that she STRONGLY trusted Pippy. I have been feeling Pippy for a wolf for a while (although almost everyone seems to trust her!), so this shoots Pippy up to the top of my sketch list as well.
Weim is a wolf, I repeat Weim is a wolf. I believe porque la biblia es la verdad, no?
I vote to lynch the **** out of Weim. You can try to change my mind, Weim, good luck with that.
P.S. can we talk about how familia zanahoria has been systematically murdered? 2/3 of the dead were overnight kills. It is as though the wolves want to kill off villagers who have a chance to talk privately without wolves listening in. I believe Cyndia therefore MUST be villager at this point. You'll note that familia Tetas and Locos have NOT been wolf overnight kill targets. I believe VERY STRONGLY that there is a wolf in both of these families. Therefore Nohika rises to the top of my list as well.
Weim is actually top three for most of our suspicions lists lol.
you make an interesting argument, but not one I am particularly compelled by. You are assuming that wolves would care enough about the night cancel role to try and take it out. To me, raf was taken out because she was the first person to be publicly cleared on the thread. i was between voting weim and Jilary today anyway, but I don't think this is a slam dunk argument.
Weim is actually top three for most of our suspicions lists lol.
you make an interesting argument, but not one I am particularly compelled by. You are assuming that wolves would care enough about the night cancel role to try and take it out. To me, raf was taken out because she was the first person to be publicly cleared on the thread. i was between voting weim and Jilary today anyway, but I don't think this is a slam dunk argument.
You know, STL, you can be really condescending. Who is this "we" you speak of? I sure wasn't included in the conversation.
Your secret agent **** is getting really annoying. The rest of us villagers are doing our best to solve in the dark, since information being withheld from us by you and your cool-kid buddies, lol.
You know, STL, you can be really condescending. Who is this "we" you speak of? I sure wasn't included in the conversation.
Your secret agent **** is getting really annoying. The rest of us villagers are doing our best to solve in the dark, since information being withheld from us by you and your cool-kid buddies, lol.
Not being condescending. Just saying you are making a claim that is not true. And most of them are private, one on one conversations. You can have these same conversations too, but you aren't in the top 5 of my villager list, so I am not super inclined to share a ton with you.
You read too much attitude into what I say. I put things bluntly. Picture how a computer would respond to things and that's about how I am responding to your comment
Not being condescending. Just saying you are making a claim that is not true. And most of them are private, one on one conversations. You can have these same conversations too, but you aren't in the top 5 of my villager list, so I am not super inclined to share a ton with you.
You read too much attitude into what I say. I put things bluntly. Picture how a computer would respond to things and that's about how I am responding to your comment
I had the bible last night and asked it "who did Raf share her ability with?" Answer: Weim. That alone would be enough to convince me, but I reviewed our PMs from when we were fam to see if there was supporting evidence.
1. Raf was the one to come up with the ??? and !!! system to enable laughter-struck players to communicate, and posted it in our family group chat. That made Raf a target since she was hamstringing Nyan's ability.
2. Weim was the first one to vote to lynch FB which got her a lot of village cred. She has been flying under the radar and consistently reads village for most. That gets my hackles waaaay up. I trust confusing/shady characters more at this point in the game because the wolves kill off the true-blue village reads to increase the chances of an accidental village lynch. For example, I felt that NSFW was almost certainly not a wolf because he was such a nut job. AND with the write up describing the actual medium scene with Goose, I now believe Goose is village...even though she was confusing to read earlier.
Also: Weim's general tone in our own personal PM while we were fam was much in line with what I consider typical wolf behavior. "If you and MMM are wolves I'm sure you're laughing at me so hard!"-type comments. And she was very meh when I asked her to defend herself as a villager to me in PM.
Worth noting: in our PMs, Weim said that she STRONGLY trusted Pippy. I have been feeling Pippy for a wolf for a while (although almost everyone seems to trust her!), so this shoots Pippy up to the top of my sketch list as well.
Weim is a wolf, I repeat Weim is a wolf. I believe porque la biblia es la verdad, no?
I vote to lynch the **** out of Weim. You can try to change my mind, Weim, good luck with that.
P.S. can we talk about how familia zanahoria has been systematically murdered? 2/3 of the dead were overnight kills. It is as though the wolves want to kill off villagers who have a chance to talk privately without wolves listening in. I believe Cyndia therefore MUST be villager at this point. You'll note that familia Tetas and Locos have NOT been wolf overnight kill targets. I believe VERY STRONGLY that there is a wolf in both of these families. Therefore Nohika rises to the top of my list as well.
Well.... I hate to tell you this but either you're literally making this up 100% (making YOU the wolf - remember this villagers) or the bible is not a trustworthy object. I raf never revealed her ability to me, I actually never even spoke to raf AT ALL outside of the family chat that she started day 1 (where there was just general chat stuff).
The only people I ever spoke one on one with were Hyge and 3M. 3M told me that she opened a PM with raf the morning that raf died but.... other than that I know nothing potentially helpful about raf, at all.
Also.... please remember you haven't even been in my family for the past what like 3-4 nights? So when I said I "really trusted pippy" that was way back on Sunday when the only info we had about her was that she was in the original group that was "proved" all village.. and obviously a lot has changed since then. Second of all, about that, it came up in normal convo when we were both sharing our feels back and forth so its not like I just randomly proclaimed my love for pippy.
That's all. I feel like you won't believe any of this, but yeah I can say with 100% certainty that the bible is either not truthful or you (hyge) are straight up making **** up.