Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, Im seeking advice on possible MD schools to apply to the 2019 AAMC application cycle with my current stats. As of right now, my application looks like:
A female, Hispanic, FL resident with a 2.9 GPA (with noticeable improvement in grades over time), 510 MCAT gap year working as a clinical research coordinator at a top 5 hospital, publishing in the works, medical service trips, abroad medical internships, US clinic internships, local non medical volunteer work, university club involvement and strong LORs from science professors and physicians.
Again, I understand my odds with MDs and know stats are what will hinder me the most. I plan to apply to all (if not most) FL state schools. I will be applying DO as well but would really appreciate advice on MD schools. Thanks and good luck to everyone else applying!
A female, Hispanic, FL resident with a 2.9 GPA (with noticeable improvement in grades over time), 510 MCAT gap year working as a clinical research coordinator at a top 5 hospital, publishing in the works, medical service trips, abroad medical internships, US clinic internships, local non medical volunteer work, university club involvement and strong LORs from science professors and physicians.
Again, I understand my odds with MDs and know stats are what will hinder me the most. I plan to apply to all (if not most) FL state schools. I will be applying DO as well but would really appreciate advice on MD schools. Thanks and good luck to everyone else applying!