Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guess I didn't get in.... No call....
+1.
Probably the only interview I walked out of thinking "Why, oh WHY, did I say that?!" Today's lesson: Don't make jokes during a medical school interview, kids.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Guess I didn't get in.... No call....
Well, considering we are being bound up with no additional information, I think impatience and freaking out is well worth it. 😉
+1.
Probably the only interview I walked out of thinking "Why, oh WHY, did I say that?!" Today's lesson: Don't make jokes during a medical school interview, kids.
I feel ya. My Emory interview is the only one that I feel I really screwed up... 🙁
I didnt get anything today, but I do know another Emory undergrad who got her acceptance packet yesterday. She interviewed back in September.
Lolz (+1)+1.
Probably the only interview I walked out of thinking "Why, oh WHY, did I say that?!" Today's lesson: Don't make jokes during a medical school interview, kids.
i think she got it in usps too. seniors don't live on campus, as far as i know. but yes, if she got it in atlanta/decatur yesterday then the rest of us should definitely get it today or tomorrow (if we are so lucky).
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
^ Is that an acceptance?
Just got the acceptance packet today, interviewed 12/17.
Good luck guys!
Congrats! What area of the country are you at?
And to everyone saying that they felt like they messed up their interview- I'm right there with you. This is the only place where I felt like the interview didn't play out as well as I would have liked (the group one specifically), I guess I was caught off-guard by the format? :/
Have any international applicants had interviews here this cycle?
Yep I interviewed 12/21 and why must we wait on snail mail like peasants. What in the world happened to email smh.
Did everyone get two financial aid emails?
Accepted today. Took 5 days to receive the packet in athens. Interviewed 12/21.
ugh... nothing here. this week of anxiety has been rough on me, and i have spent every night convincing myself that i dont want to go to emory anyway. its kind of working, which is the really sad part.
Did everyone get two financial aid emails?
I only got one. I was accepted in late December and got the one financial aid email in late January. What did the second email say?
are emory and duke considered the 'harvards' and 'yales' of the south?
Don't forget Vanderbilt!![]()
are emory and duke considered the 'harvards' and 'yales' of the south?
Don't give up!!! Remember, "no interviewed applicant is rejected." Are you in-state?
Even though Emory says that they don't reject anyone until the end of the interview season, has anyone on this forum actually gotten in before the season but far later than they interviewed? For example, has anyone who interviewed in the fall gotten in later in the winter season? Just curious because I"m wondering if I should take my lack of a letter this week as a likely waitlisting...
thanks for the kind words. i am not in state.
as far as i can tell from this and last year's thread, it is somewhat common to be accepted at the 2nd or 3rd date that you are eligible for. so it is definitely not over for anyone.
In about a week, there will be more decisions **crosses fingers**
they said so at interviews. Decisions will come out feb. 18th and march 4th.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.