You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2012-2013 Harvard Medical School Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MD/PhD notifications started going out this morning so it's likely the other decisions will come out today as well. Good luck everyone!!'
Ugh.. this is all making me sick.
I've had butterflies all day -- don't think I've ever been so nervous!!
Wow, it's exciting to hear that it should be today! Did you actually receive an acceptance from the MD PhD program already?MD/PhD notifications started going out this morning so it's likely the other decisions will come out today as well. Good luck everyone!!'
D
deleted127837
Good luck guys! It's only the biggest day of your lives so far 😛
dun dun DUN!
dun dun DUN!
.
Last edited:
Idk...waitlisted for MSTP, accepted to HST. MSTP acceptances went out a couple hours ago.
congrats on hst!!! only a few more hours til np notifications then..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well my inbox is still empty so I think I will start scouting for the highest possible ledge to jump from.
.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
What about straight MD HST? Have those gone out already as well? I wonder if the MSTP-HST go out at different times than straight MD-HST?
I think last year there was a delay between mstp-hst and straight hst
.
Last edited:
1:30pm MSTP, 4:30pm HST, 6:00pm NP last year
Well they're an hour early with the MSTP.....
Trying. So. Hard. Not. To. Freak. Out.
Sometimes, I really wish I never found out about SDN, then I would have to sit through this...
Sometimes, I really wish I never found out about SDN, then I would have to sit through this...
Just got accepted into HST!!!
I am not waiting for any news here, but this is how I feel today:
http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
Also, when y'all get accepted, can you be dolls and release your other acceptances. Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
Also, when y'all get accepted, can you be dolls and release your other acceptances. Thanks!
.
Last edited:
Just got accepted into HST!!!
CONGRATS! seems like things are moving faster this year!!
Just got accepted into HST!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are you part of the MSTP applicant crowd?
either way congrats!
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 202 (52 members and 150 guests)
I did not apply to the MSTP program.
Thank you everyone!
4
487806
are you part of the MSTP applicant crowd?
either way congrats!
do tell more.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 202 (52 members and 150 guests)
And it's growing! Lots of guests here. 😏
.
Last edited:
Just coming here to see when to expect my rejection for np. Should be tomorrow right?
one more question! did you interview with NP? or just HST? trying to pry more info for your fans out there
I did interview with the NP program but did not get in...Here is part of the email:
Congratulations! I am very pleased to inform you that the Committee on Admissions has voted to offer you a place in the first-year class of the Harvard-M.I.T. Health Sciences and Technology M.D. Program entering in August 2013. However, we are not able to offer you a place in the New Pathway Program.
Just coming here to see when to expect my rejection for np. Should be tomorrow right?
😛 me too
We need to keep in mind that no matter what happens, we interviewed at Harvard Medical School and that in and of itself is a huge deal. I tried my best and I couldn't possibly try any harder, so it's up to them to decide if we fit in with their vision for the class..
.
Last edited:
I did interview with the NP program but did not get in...Here is part of the email:
Congratulations! I am very pleased to inform you that the Committee on Admissions has voted to offer you a place in the first-year class of the Harvard-M.I.T. Health Sciences and Technology M.D. Program entering in August 2013. However, we are not able to offer you a place in the New Pathway Program.
Wow that's interesting. I always thought that getting into hst essentially guaranteed np acceptance. I was clearly wrong.
Oh okay! Thanks plabyrinth! Hopefully more will hear back soon! There are still ~39 of those prized HST acceptances floating out there...😱
Anyone else get into HST so far?
.
Last edited:
I can't handle this.
pretty sure my heart is skipping a beat every time there's something in my email inbox
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those accepted, did your portal change? It could save some of us some sanity if it doesn't...![]()
I just checked it and did not notice anything different
.
Last edited:
MSTP applicant, haven't received any email yet. Guess that can't be good.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 351
- Views
- 80K

