2014-2015 Stanford University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Thank you for your e-mail (below) dated May 19, 2015.
Stanford's wait list is not active at this time.
We wish you the best in the pursuit of your medical education."
 
What exactly does that mean....? Does that mean there is probably not going to be any more movement?

That was the entirety of the body of the email. It was in response to me asking about the waitlist (I asked them if there was likely to be any more movement as I was looking at potentially signing a lease where I will be going but would hold off if there was still likely to be movement). It seems pretty clear that they are done taking anyone in off the waitlist barring an unusual situation like a student asking to defer a year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad