You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh what the hell
both md and mstp r?post II R. Interviewed for mstp on 11/6
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im sorry🙁 i thought stanford WLs everyonepost II R. Interviewed for mstp on 11/6
both md and mstp r?
Ya I’m pretty sure
damn sorry to hear.Ya I’m pretty sure
they DO ?im sorry🙁 i thought stanford WLs everyone
cashyolan
Full Member
ughhhhh I'm so sorry, wishing you the best with all the other decisions!!!!!!!!!post II R. Interviewed for mstp on 11/6 but email came from md admissions
god knows at this pointso they are starting officially? it’s still mstp decisions…
so they are starting officially? it’s still mstp decisions…
My email was dated yesterday at 4pm but I got it a few minutes ago
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
+1 Post-II R, email came in 25 minutes ago. Interviewed 12/4 for regular MD. Good luck to the rest of you!!! 🙂
do we think theyre sending in batches?
at this point, idk what the adcoms are up to loldo we think theyre sending in batches?
do we think theyre sending in batches?
I think they’re sending out decisions for november december today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Adpotential2025
Full Member
Why start with the rejections for Nov/Dec though considering none of the sep/oct interviewee’s have been rejected as far as we know based in this thread and cycle track. This is so weird!
agreed. none of this makes sense, and i'm a December intervieweeWhy start with the rejections for Nov/Dec though considering none of the sep/oct interviewee’s have been rejected as far as we know based in this thread and cycle track. This is so weird!
eastcoastbestcoast
Full Member
WL, interviewed Sep., just came a few mins ago. smdh
Sorry to hear. Could I ask if this was via email?WL, interviewed Sep., just came a few mins ago. smdh
eastcoastbestcoast
Full Member
'twasSorry to hear. Could I ask if this was via email?
just now or earlier?waitlist received
September interview date
just now or earlier?
Likely the exact same time as eastcoastbestcoast.
If that helps 🙂
You are still in the game! its not over yet.Likely the exact same time as eastcoastbestcoast.
If that helps 🙂
tarkovskiyeva
Full Member
OOS WL just now, interviewed mid octdid any october interviewers get a WL or R today?
honestly, liberating just to know and to be able to stop thinking about it - best of luck everyone!
Same here. Mid October interviewee. OOS WLOOS WL just now, interviewed mid oct
honestly, liberating just to know and to be able to stop thinking about it - best of luck everyone!
Randomguy128
Full Member
So... if I interviewed in September and haven't been Rejected or Waitlisted...?
OOS WL received around 2:46 PM today - interviewed 10/18! Best of luck to everyone 😀 <3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wonder if they are sending out decisions for sept/oct? but also no A calls that we know of and also some decisions from nov/dec / what is admissions doing lord pls
facts im so confused
eastcoastbestcoast
Full Member
Anyone have any data points on Stanford WL -> A? This is (was) my top choice and nil it stings
Email R.
cashyolan
Full Member
I’m so sorry 😫😓😓😓😓 When did you interview?Email R.
gooeymarshmellow
New Member
+1 Intl A. Interviewed Jan 15th
+1 Intl A. Interviewed Jan 15th
yay!! congrats🙂 was it regular MD?
gooeymarshmellow
New Member
Call at 7:15 pm. Email at 7:30 pm ESTCongrats! Just now? Also call or email??
gooeymarshmellow
New Member
Thank you! Yes - regular MDyay!! congrats🙂 was it regular MD?
Adpotential2025
Full Member
OOS WL! Interviewed mid-Oct. Feels good to not have to worry about it anymore! Best of luck to anyone still waiting to hear back and congrats to those who got their As.
pi-astronaut
pi-astronaut
OOS A yesterday 1/31. Call at 7:19pm EST. Email at 7:30pm EST. Interviewed 1/15. Complete 9/25. LM 74.
Congrats! To you or anyone else who’s heard back, when did yall see the update button from your portal disappear?OOS A yesterday 1/31. Call at 7:19pm EST. Email at 7:30pm EST. Interviewed 1/15. Complete 9/25. LM 74.
pi-astronaut
pi-astronaut
Unfortunately, I have no idea. I wasn't really checking lol. and thank you!!Congrats! To you or anyone else who’s heard back, when did yall see the update button from your portal disappear?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pi-astronaut
pi-astronaut
Right, I was so surprised and amazed! And thank you!! I'm super stoked tooooo 😛That's a crazy turnaround time, honestly congrats!! Super stoked for you.
Have any KHS video invitees (finalists or non-finalists) gotten a decision yet? (R, WL, or A)
Based on the decisions yesterday (all January interviews), I'm almost highly doubtful that any more acceptances will come out (even though I'd hoped for the opposite). I just can't understand why they're also releasing waitlists in batches. Truly wish everyone the best, but it doesn't seem very promising at all for anyone who hasn't received anything.
wise. I had visions last night. are you slipping through the cracks.
HobbyDoctor
Full Member
There is actually a very logical reason for why they're waitlisting in batches: to compare early-cycle interviewees (who may be on the A/WL or WL/R fence) against ones that interviewed later in the cycleHave any KHS video invitees (finalists or non-finalists) gotten a decision yet? (R, WL, or A)
Based on the decisions yesterday (all January interviews), I'm almost highly doubtful that any more acceptances will come out (even though I'd hoped for the opposite). I just can't understand why they're also releasing waitlists in batches. Truly wish everyone the best, but it doesn't seem very promising at all for anyone who hasn't received anything.
This especially makes sense considering that the post-II R seems to be new this year, as opposed to previous years where it seemed like everyone who didn't receive an A got WL
does anyone still have their update button?
feels like i’m a hostage watching other hostages get killed and waiting for my turnThere is actually a very logical reason for why they're waitlisting in batches: to compare early-cycle interviewees (who may be on the A/WL or WL/R fence) against ones that interviewed later in the cycle
This especially makes sense considering that the post-II R seems to be new this year, as opposed to previous years where it seemed like everyone who didn't receive an A got WL