You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
vendetta1897
Full Member
same hereAhh have no clue :/ I’m assuming the first wave is done since SDN activity has slowed. I interviewed 11/19 and i’m also waiting for a decision
juggernaut25
Full Member
IS R just now haha. Glad I can stop thinking about it. Good luck to all who have yet to hear!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aw man, im sorry to hear that! im sure you've got other great things on the horizon 🙂 best of luckIS R just now haha. Glad I can stop thinking about it. Good luck to all who have yet to hear!
Equivalent-Pudding15
Full Member
just got the R. Interviewed in September.
Last edited:
They're already sending out Rs for interviewees? 😧IS R just now haha. Glad I can stop thinking about it. Good luck to all who have yet to hear!
im wondering this as well...Are they sending rejections out in waves or all in one?
+1 IS post-II R. LM 82.90, Complete 07/15, Interviewed 09/26. First post-II R of the cycle...
Wait so have any December interviewees heard back at all?
juggernaut25
Full Member
lol same. I was 4/4. They ruined my field-goal percentage+1 IS post-II R. LM 82.90, Complete 07/15, Interviewed 09/26. First post-II R of the cycle...
Yep. It's not looking good for me at this point... I got 3 interviews, and one of the others is to a school that's already released its acceptances. Hope it goes well for you.lol same. I was 4/4. They ruined my field-goal percentage
vex10
Full Member
praying for you dawg.Yep. It's not looking good for me at this point... I got 3 interviews, and one of the others is to a school that's already released its acceptances. Hope it goes well for you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vex10
Full Member
we just gota keep waiting ;(View attachment 413785How it’s felt watching this thread today
Last edited:
vex10
Full Member
did
Got KHS video invite but no A!
did you guys get the R mail? I have not.Also got video invite but no A
ssdviod2097
Full Member
No R email for medid
did you guys get the R mail? I have not.
vex10
Full Member
wat the? how did u get that LMAOi’m cooked but at least i got $25 in doordash credit for my trouble lmfao
They should have sent you $25 doordash credit for “lunch” through email for your interview! :0wat the? how did u get that LMAO
biggler1
New Member
Me neitherdid did you guys get the R mail? I have not.
ceramicdoc
New Member
If we didn't get a rejection today, does that mean we're accepted or waitlisted? Or will they have more waves of post-II rejections?
i would love to know thisIf we didn't get a rejection today, does that mean we're accepted or waitlisted? Or will they have more waves of post-II rejections?
Take this with a grain of salt because it doesn't seem like they're doing anything like previous years but from previous threads that would be correct for the early interviewees.i would love to know this
same+1 WL lol KHS Invite RIPP
+1 waitlist . Do we know the chances for Stanford waitlist?
+1 post-II WL. ggView attachment 413785How it’s felt watching this thread today
D
deleted1220651
+1 MD WL as well — was an MSTP applicant.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not the best considering how many people they WL I presume.+1 waitlist . Do we know the chances for Stanford waitlist?
lukadoncic
Full Member
do well on your KH! Could have a chance getting out of the WL from what i heard+1 WL lol KHS Invite RIPP
vex10
Full Member
thanks i'll try my best to get finalist haha.do well on your KH! Could have a chance getting out of the WL from what i heard
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
IS Waitlist, interviewed 9/28 (regular MD, no KHS)
ssdviod2097
Full Member
same+1 WL post-II + KHS Invite RIPP 🙁
monkey.d.luffy
Full Member
got an interview here recently and have seen tough feedback about the interviews, anyone willing to DM about it?
hihihohohaha84
Full Member
Waitlist post-II 🙁 INTL
babysloth123
Full Member
+1 IS post-ii waitlist! I interviewed November 19th. Happy to have been considered in the first place. Good luck to everyone!!
healthcarebosse
Full Member
Did everyone who got a decision have their post-interview update button disappear?
lukadoncic
Full Member
they disappear regardless, don't be neuroticDid everyone who got a decision have their post-interview update button disappear?
positivemunchkin
Full Member
Hey everyone!! I just got an interview invite and have seen that it has been really challenging. Would anyone be open to dming about the experience? Wishing everyone the best!
thesingingdoctor
New Member
I actually really enjoyed my Stanford interview day, happy to dm!Hey everyone!! I just got an interview invite and have seen that it has been really challenging. Would anyone be open to dming about the experience? Wishing everyone the best!
morak
Full Member
I honestly thought my interview didn’t go too well (you can see my post-interview reaction earlier in this thread), but I ended up getting the A on Friday! Just goes to show that we're poor judges of our own interview performance.Hey everyone!! I just got an interview invite and have seen that it has been really challenging. Would anyone be open to dming about the experience? Wishing everyone the best!
It was a well-organized day and it does seem like they want you to succeed. For the stations, just be sure to answer the actual question. My undergrad's premed advisors are always telling horror stories of applicants who get hit with a difficult or weird MMI question and try to turn it into a more favorable, but different question. Also know that you don't need to use up the whole time, and be ready to answer a few follow-ups after you're done speaking. The traditional interview station was fairly rushed and the interviewer was obviously filling out a form/checklist.
I didn't prepare very much for this one (which is why I genuinely thought it went so poorly), but I think this may have somewhat helped because I was thinking through each scenario in real time and trying to provide my thought process, which is what I believe they're actually looking for in an MMI (authentic reflection) rather than a "right answer."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
that is so kind of you to say, thank you!It is okay sir, wake>>>>>
lukadoncic
Full Member
not last yearIs there usually any movement on the waitlist ?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K