2025-2026 Stanford

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you mind sharing what the email said?
Attaching below:
1767401989680.png
 
did anyone else apply for the Knight Hennessey Scholarship? Don’t calls come out starting Monday, Jan 6
 
did anyone else apply for the Knight Hennessey Scholarship? Don’t calls come out starting Monday, Jan 6
Yes! Best of luck! Though getting the video assessment doesn't mean we def have an A, it just means we are not rejected but could be on the WL
 
Yes! Best of luck! Though getting the video assessment doesn't mean we def have an A, it just means we are not rejected but could be on the WL
for what the MD program? are you saying if we move onto next stage we are guaranteed not Rejected from Stanford MD?

Good luck to you too!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone MSTP gotten it? They said it wouldn't be til at least mid-february we heard back unless MD rejected us.
I did, but it could also have been from another school I was accepted to. My update tab in the Stanford portal is gone though, so I’m guessing the MD side has made a decision.
 
I did, but it could also have been from another school I was accepted to. My update tab in the Stanford portal is gone though, so I’m guessing the MD side has made a decision.
Does the update tab disappearing mean they've made a decision?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the update tab disappearing mean they've made a decision?
That’s what I assumed from previous years’ threads. My update tab was there until mid-December (interviewed mid-Nov).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad