You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yay! disappointment is coming earlier than i expected!I think they started sending out A's today guys lolol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BlueBirdPinkMint
Full Member
My update button hasn't disappeared, early Dec interviewee here. Feel like they might be comparing my batch to the later interviewees
samplam
Full Member
CONGRATS!! Was it call?Stanford A! Applied KHS didn't get a video interview
+A HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IM CRYING RN THIS IS NOT REAL (pstp, no bg check email)
vex10
Full Member
YAYYYY+A HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IM CRYING RN THIS IS NOT REAL
If the update button hasn’t disappeared, should we not expect a decision today?My update button hasn't disappeared, early Dec interviewee here. Feel like they might be comparing my batch to the later interviewees
D
deleted1220694
+A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot believe this. so excited!
I remember you were talking about not getting a background check email, lol. Glad to see your story had a happy ending 🎉. Didn't get a background check email either; hope I hear some good news as well.+A HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IM CRYING RN THIS IS NOT REAL (pstp, no bg check email)
thank you! go up a bit further and ull see me crashing out abt my interview lol, hoping the best for u!!I remember you were talking about not getting a background check email, lol. Glad to see your story had a happy ending 🎉. Didn't get a background check email either; hope I hear some good news as well.
vex10
Full Member
Did they say anything about when to expect an email or etc. Also did your portal update.thank you! go up a bit further and ull see me crashing out abt my interview lol, hoping the best for u!!
Last edited:
samplam
Full Member
Looks like the trend has been batchesI wonder if all the calls are going out at the same time today, or if they are going to be done in batches throughout the day. Fingers tightly crossed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1220694
My portal has not updated. I asked about this and I believe they said I would get an official email in a couple of hours.Did they say anything about when to expect an email or etc. Also did your portal update.
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Were you called by a physician or an admissions officer?My portal has not updated. I asked about this and I believe they said I would get an official email in a couple of hours.
vex10
Full Member
Like x number between 12 pm and 2 pm y number between 3 pm and 4 pm and z number between 6 pm and 7 pm??Looks like the trend has been batches
D
deleted1220651
Any MSTP applicants hear back?
vendetta1897
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed in mid November hear back?
Not yet 🙁Anyone who interviewed in mid November hear back?
storm_caller
Full Member
+1 A this morning! No Knight Hennessy video invite.
thesingingdoctor
New Member
Congratulations! Do you mind saying when you interviewed?+1 A got the call this morning. No email or portal update yet though
Late SeptemberCongratulations! Do you mind saying when you interviewed?
+1 A got the call this morning. No email or portal update yet though
+1 A this morning! No Knight Hennessy video invite.
thank you! go up a bit further and ull see me crashing out abt my interview lol, hoping the best for u!!
+A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot believe this. so excited!
OMG CRYINGGG Just got the A call! regular MD.
OOS Interviewed 10/17. Didn't apply KH. Got the background check email on 1/2.
Congrats everyon!!! I hope more As are to come! Is this everyone's top choice who got As today?
nopeAnyone who interviewed in mid November hear back?
ssdviod2097
Full Member
Got KHS video invite but no A!Did anyone else who got the KHS video invite get an A today? A friend who is a KHS rn said he got his call later on in mid-late Jan/early Feb, even though he interviewed in sept.
thesingingdoctor
New Member
Just got the A! MD-only, interviewed 11/07
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lukadoncic
Full Member
did you get an A Ar?Did they say anything about when to expect an email or etc. Also did your portal update.
biggler1
New Member
Also got video invite but no ADid anyone else who got the KHS video invite get an A today? A friend who is a KHS rn said he got his call later on in mid-late Jan/early Feb, even though he interviewed in sept.
Did you get a call or email?Just got the A! MD-only, interviewed 11/07
vex10
Full Member
Got KHS video invite but no A!
if you check 24-25 thread for the 6-7 ppl who got the video invite they didn't get their A's till like February 14th... which is such a long wait. @hermionegranger1 @meticulousex36 @zyzz. like all these ppl lolAlso got video invite but no A
vex10
Full Member
no lol i just assume those who got the video invite will hear back later. I'm gonna go work on my video I can't take this LOL.did you get an A Ar?
D
deleted1220694
got the same message and it was an A. YOU GOT THIS!!!Interviewed 11/15 and I just missed a call from admissions—I put my phone away because I was crashing out lmao. They left me a voicemail telling me to call back but didn’t say a decision in the message.
AHHHHH TYSM!!!!! I AM TRYING NOT TO THROW UP RN WAITING FOR A CALL BACKgot the same message and it was an A. YOU GOT THIS!!!
They didn’t answer when I called back, how long did it take for you to hear from them again?got the same message and it was an A. YOU GOT THIS!!!
D
deleted1220694
They answered right away for me. They may be busyThey didn’t answer when I called back, how long did it take for you to hear from them again?
juggernaut25
Full Member
Same brotha. Wishing the best for us!Interviewed 10/10 and am praying - PRAYING for some good news here
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Thank you! All we can do is HOPESame brotha. Wishing the best for us!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Central6245
Full Member
Has anyone started an admitted students group?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K