2015-2016 University of Connecticut Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how to withdraw off the waitlist? I didn't see a withdrawal option on the portal. Should I just email admissions?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how to withdraw off the waitlist? I didn't see a withdrawal option on the portal. Should I just email admissions?
I believe from what Carla said that yes, you need to email them to let them know!

I got my deposit back a few days ago for those still waiting!

Accepted off the high alternate waitlist today!

Interview: February 8
Waitlisted: March 10
High alternate: May 3
Accepted: June 1

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted off the high alternate waitlist today!

Interview: February 8
Waitlisted: March 10
High alternate: May 3
Accepted: June 1

Congrats!! I just withdrew so I hope you got my spot :)

Really tough decision but just withdrew after being accepted off the Waitlist. Hopefully my spot is going to someone else from the high alternates/waitlist.

Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone here attending UConn currently? Could you please PM me? I have some questions about the new curriculum and would love to hear from you!

Accepted Yesterday morning!!!! Yay! God is great.. Please do not give up; I know it is really hard to wait, but they will get back to you. My stats were just about average, but I was offered a position here.
do you mind if I ask if you had anything really standout or exceptional about your application? My stats were slightly above their average and I thought my interviews went great, I have a ton of clinical experience and extracurriculars, and I was placed on the alternate list. I'm trying to piece together some sort of explanation for myself so that I have some idea of what to expect in the spring upon hearing where I fall on the alternate list. Thank you so much for any input!! I know this thread was a couple years back, but the more recent threads have all been pretty inactive and uninformative.