2015-2016 University of Connecticut Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone here attending UConn currently? Could you please PM me? I have some questions about the new curriculum and would love to hear from you!
 
Accepted Yesterday morning!!!! Yay! God is great.. Please do not give up; I know it is really hard to wait, but they will get back to you. My stats were just about average, but I was offered a position here.
do you mind if I ask if you had anything really standout or exceptional about your application? My stats were slightly above their average and I thought my interviews went great, I have a ton of clinical experience and extracurriculars, and I was placed on the alternate list. I'm trying to piece together some sort of explanation for myself so that I have some idea of what to expect in the spring upon hearing where I fall on the alternate list. Thank you so much for any input!! I know this thread was a couple years back, but the more recent threads have all been pretty inactive and uninformative.