You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Connecticut
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
inthetrees
Full Member
+IS WL
medstudent2516
Full Member
Does anyone have any idea how waitlist movement is here? Of course they are one of the schools with unpublished data on AAMC
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
terriblejokes
Full Member
Is there any page or group for accepted students this year?
Sorry to hear. I truly hope your goals will work for you in the best way. This school never even let me know it received my secondary. Its admissions are odd for a state school I thinkIS R, no medical school for me this fall
Last edited:
toxvermont
Full Member
+I OOS pre-II R
Another OOS pre-II R
medstudent2516
Full Member
I would expect first waitlist movement May 1!Has anyone heard about when we should be hearing back about those of us that are waitlisted? Interviewed at end of Feb and I just want to know my chances of getting off the waitlist lol
doctornugget
Full Member
Just emailed them to withdraw my acceptance. Fingers crossed for those waiting! Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medstudent2516
Full Member
Nope! I haven’t heard anything since I was told I was on it in Februarydid anyone on the AL get an email about the waitlist recently?
MSAR waitlist procedures just updated and last cycle it looks like they accepted 0 people off the waitlist... we might be cooked (WL'd in feb)
KingKiller21
Full Member
That can't be right lol, There were people on SDN getting off the waitlist throughout May.MSAR waitlist procedures just updated and last cycle it looks like they accepted 0 people off the waitlist... we might be cooked (WL'd in feb)
All it says on the file is "varies" and then "0" in the acceptance offers column :') I hope I'm wrong but I'm not sure how else to interpret this informationThat can't be right lol, There were people on SDN getting off the waitlist throughout May.
KingKiller21
Full Member
I bet they accidentally took some schools saying nothing as 0 or something, I wouldn't read into it too much. Just took a glance at the list, Cooper and Brown also show 0, and if you look at last year's SDN thread for both schools, they have multiple acceptances off the waitlist just like UConn.All it says on the file is "varies" and then "0" in the acceptance offers column :') I hope I'm wrong but I'm not sure how else to interpret this information
medstudent2516
Full Member
Manifesting waitlist movement today!! Good luck to all
idkabouthis1
New Member
any idea on waitlist movement from previous years? This is my top school and I am so anxious to get off.
KingKiller21
Full Member
Hopefully, we will see some movement on the waitlist this week!
medstudent2516
Full Member
Does anyone know from anywhere if there’s been substantial movement? Or what the situation is? I love this school and am really hoping for the best :,)
KingKiller21
Full Member
According to Admit, there was an acceptance last Wednesday. Maybe I'm being neurotic, but I think they are giving out waitlist acceptances every other Wednesday, so maybe there will be movement on the 4th lol.
I just got accepted off the waitlist yesterday (Wednesday, 5/28).
idkabouthis1
New Member
When were you WL?
I just got accepted off the waitlist yesterday (Wednesday, 5/28).
Lightningbolt1
Full Member
IS A off WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
idkabouthis1
New Member
can i ask when you were WL?IS A off WL
Lightningbolt1
Full Member
End of Oct
can i ask when you were WL?
KingKiller21
Full Member
Withdrew from the WL, good luck everyone!
idkaboutuchc
New Member
The commit to enroll date for uchc was 6/1, so there was some movement into the accepted students group this week. I’m really on the fence about attending, so another spot may open up before classes start!
seaofterra
Full Member
Withdrew my Acceptance today, as no aid is still available (merit, need, diversity, all funds are dry), and I was super bummed. Hope my spot goes to someone who can afford it.
medstudent2516
Full Member
Gonna assume at this point waitlist movement is a wash. Is that fair?