Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, that helps a lot! Thank youBy "financial aid", do you mean scholarships? I know they have a lot of scholarships available for academic performance, diversity, and financial need that you can apply for once you get accepted. I don't know the monetary value though. There's an additional scholarship available 3rd and 4th year for anyone with a GPA above a specific cutoff as well.
The full listing is available here, but it doesn't include monetary value: https://meded.med.uky.edu/medical-education-scholarships. If you look in the column on the right, there are links for "academic excellence", "academic excellence/financial need" and "specialty and criterion-based" scholarships. Hope that helps!

But you know what they say, all it takes is just ONE medical school to become a doctor. So I feel grateful regardless.
Yeah I honestly think that you should wait to send in the grade update because it won't hurt you if you do not but it may if you do. The flip side is if they don't really want to see updates on grades, then they probably aren't dying to see new extracurriculars either. I really think that they already have enough information on us to make an informed admissions decision. And lol if ur also a senior at UofL then chances are I probably know you or at least have seen you around in some of my classes hahaha 