2016-2017 University of Pittsburgh Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepting one by one would be a deviation from last year...Pittsburgh REALLY puts the Pitt in my stomach

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone called about the class being full?

Reactions: 1 user
It's probably full. Why else would they only take a few people off
Just sent an email asking. We will see what they say :p It would be nice to know how many people are in each tier vs how many people were accepted off of it. The opacity of this process is killing me slowly.

Just sent an email asking. We will see what they say :p It would be nice to know how many people are in each tier vs how many people were accepted off of it. The opacity of this process is killing me slowly.
Thanks for doing that! Yeah this process is brutal. Thought I had a good shot at getting off the first tier WL but the lack of movement has been concerning. I'm just glad I have another acceptance but Pitt is without a doubt my first choice.

Reactions: 2 users
They are currently at class size.... :( They will still be reviewing 1st tier and offering acceptances as places become available.

I wonder if we are the last ones on the first tier WL..

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone! Just want to post it here in case anyone is interested. I'm an incoming D1 at Pitt Dental. Me and my friend are looking for a third person (preferably also a female) joining us to sign a lease. The apartment is in south oakland - a 15 min walk from the med/dental school and it's $400 a month plus utilities. Please message me if you are interested!

Silence...

Dear Pitt:

My lonely basket nurtures thy egg with dwindling compassion.

All whose eggs have shattered will rise like a Phoenix from ashes, for a fragmented mirror only recreates one into a million. My egg is crystal, my Pitt is clear.

I marinate my egg with ashes; for the illusion of hope is a happy delusion.

Reactions: 4 users