-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 University of Pittsburgh Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lol I think 99% of applicants haven't been. Why would you lie?What did people put for the "did you ever visit pitt med" question? I never visited it but I'm scared putting down no will look very bad.
Well I ended up putting no
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question, did y'all ever get a "your application is complete!" type of email? I haven't, but I submitted 6/29 and the portal marks me as complete. Thanks!
My first II!! Stats are 3.2 and a 518... this is unreal. Feels so good to have an interview under my belt. Submitted the secondary in June, I thought I had been passed over.
My first II!! Stats are 3.2 and a 518... this is unreal. Feels so good to have an interview under my belt.
Congrats, getting the first II relieves a significant amount of stress. Helps you feel like your app can indeed succeed. Now kill it!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY FIRST OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT dreams are real life!!!!!! For all I know aliens could exist. For all I know everyone else could be a robot. My aunt might turn into a giant balloon and float across London. Who knows. Crazy things happen people. I love all of you
sorry that might have been a bit much
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY FIRST OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT dreams are real life!!!!!! For all I know aliens could exist. For all I know everyone else could be a robot. My aunt might turn into a giant balloon and float across London. Who knows. Crazy things happen people. I love all of you
Yay when did you submit? Congrats!!!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY FIRST OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT dreams are real life!!!!!! For all I know aliens could exist. For all I know everyone else could be a robot. My aunt might turn into a giant balloon and float across London. Who knows. Crazy things happen people. I love all of you
Congratulations! Hopefully there are many more to come.
Congrats! When did you submit primary app and when were you verified?IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY FIRST OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT dreams are real life!!!!!! For all I know aliens could exist. For all I know everyone else could be a robot. My aunt might turn into a giant balloon and float across London. Who knows. Crazy things happen people. I love all of you
Thanks guys!! Beyond excited, Pitt is an awesome school. I submitted my primary on the first day, verified a few days later, and was complete at Pitt one of the first days in July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
W
Whatislyfe
MSTP II!!!!!!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY FIRST OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT dreams are real life!!!!!! For all I know aliens could exist. For all I know everyone else could be a robot. My aunt might turn into a giant balloon and float across London. Who knows. Crazy things happen people. I love all of you
I am now imagining you screaming this to a roommate/sibling/pet/whatever and them jumping ten feet in the air because they were so startled.

II today as well! So excited!
Primary verified 6/9, secondary submitted 7/6
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Primary verified 6/9, secondary submitted 7/6
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats to the people who have gotten II's so far. I'm assuming you guys got emails?
Yes, email from admissions officeCongrats to the people who have gotten II's so far. I'm assuming you guys got emails?
II just now! Totally floored right now!!!
Congrats! How long after you were complete in the portal did you get the II?II just now! Totally floored right now!!!
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Congrats! How long after you were complete in the portal did you get the II?
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
I don't remember when I was complete, but I submitted at the end of June!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
ii today
Hey Everyone! Congrats to those with a II!!! Anybody know how to submit an application update to Pitt?
Not at all, get it done and submit it! I think SDN people are always on top of things so it may seem like you are late but you are not.Do you guys think its too late to submit a secondary here? Lizzie M around ~73? All these II are getting me nervous :O
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ii today
Congrats!!! What were your secondary submission dates?II! :')
Thank you! I submitted 7/13Congrats!!! What were your secondary submission dates?
Congrats!!! What were your secondary submission dates?
July 11 I think?
Would someone be able to tell me how much Pitt's secondary fee is? I can't find it anywhere on their website and I'm thinking about applying
$100
Great, thanks!$100
Awesome congrats!! When we're you complete?AHHH!!! First II just now!! It's lit![]()
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
I believe 7/12 🙂
Last edited:
Should I be concerned if I haven't gotten anything and I submitted very early like 7/1?
Congrats to everyone with IIs!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats to everyone with IIs!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Should I be concerned if I haven't gotten anything and I submitted very early like 7/1?
Congrats to everyone with IIs!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The secondary that is
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It's been over a month, so I would be. I received mine on 6/29 and was verified like 2 weeks after the opening of AMCAS for submission.
It's been over a month, so I would be. I received mine on 6/29 and was verified like 2 weeks after the opening of AMCAS for submission.
Damn thought my stats and essays were strong enough :/ any thoughts on what to do besides keep waiting and wishing lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Might want to fit eating, drinking, and sleeping somewhere in there 😛Damn thought my stats and essays were strong enough :/ any thoughts on what to do besides keep waiting and wishing lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Damn thought my stats and essays were strong enough :/ any thoughts on what to do besides keep waiting and wishing lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wait are you waiting on a secondary or are you worried because you haven't heard back after the secondary?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wait are you waiting on a secondary or are you worried because you haven't heard back after the secondary?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Haven't heard back I submitted the secondary early
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
what kind of challenge did you folks use for the secondary? i am struggling with this prompt...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K

