You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Lincoln Memorial University - Debusk (LMU-DCOM)
Started by AlteredScale
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got it too!Got an e-mail today confirming that they received my primary. Good luck everyone.
Me too. Then I sent an email asking them how would I know if my application is complete. Someone replied right away and told me that my application is complete and they will also send out a follow-up email to let everyone know when their apps are complete.Got it too!
ditto!Got an e-mail today confirming that they received my primary. Good luck everyone.
Got an email stating I would receive IIs after July 31st.Complete Email just now (6/26). Email said II's would start happening after July 1st!! First Complete Email of the cycle!!
Got an email stating I would receive IIs after July 31st.
Aye, same
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Think there were two batches of Emails? or could mine be a typo? I just rechecked to be sure, and it said July 1st for me.Got an email stating I would receive IIs after July 31st.
Same 🙂Got an email stating I would receive IIs after July 31st.
Got the same email saying II would occur after July 1st and that actual interviews begin in September.
I think I'll email admissions to see if there's two separate batches of IIs...Got the same email saying II would occur after July 1st and that actual interviews begin in September.
Let us know what they say.I think I'll email admissions to see if there's two separate batches of IIs...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still awaiting a response.Let us know what they say.
I heard the school plans to hold a TBD fight to the death: The July 1sters vs the July 31sters for LMU admissions.
For what it's worth, I now have received a July 1st email in addition to the 31st email...
How long did it take for you to receive your e-mail saying July 31st and then your "complete" e-mail with July 1st?? I received the July 31st e-mail but haven't gotten my complete e-mail yet.
June 26th: July 31st emailHow long did it take for you to receive your e-mail saying July 31st and then your "complete" e-mail with July 1st?? I received the July 31st e-mail but haven't gotten my complete e-mail yet.
June 28th: July 1st email
June 26th: July 31st email
June 28th: July 1st email
Thanks, I actually just got mine! 🙂
Did you guys do a why Lincoln for the "Is there anything you want the admissions committee to know that you haven't explained on your AACOMAS application?" question?
Did you guys do a why Lincoln for the "Is there anything you want the admissions committee to know that you haven't explained on your AACOMAS application?" question?
I did not
I just submitted my primary today! I have no idea how I missed the school when picking schools... T_T
I just wrote a quick explanation of why I chose to only apply to osteopathic schools.Did you guys do a why Lincoln for the "Is there anything you want the admissions committee to know that you haven't explained on your AACOMAS application?" question?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wrote a quick explanation of why I chose to only apply to osteopathic schools.
Awesome, yeah I decided to write about why osteopathic medicine. Good to know someone else had the same idea!
How long did you guys write your essay for that is part of the primary? I know it gives room for 5000 characters, but damn that's a lot.
Just answered the prompt and got to about 2000.How long did you guys write your essay for that is part of the primary? I know it gives room for 5000 characters, but damn that's a lot.
Complete email! It said they begin IIs after July 1st
Complete email! It said they begin IIs after July 1st
+1
Complete email! It said they begin IIs after July 1st
+2
+3
Good luck to all of you interested in coming to DCOM! Current 2nd year so if I could help with any questions, don't hesitate to message!
Thank you! From what you've seen in your class and others, is the school pretty OOS friendly or does it have strong preference for area applicants?Good luck to all of you interested in coming to DCOM! Current 2nd year so if I could help with any questions, don't hesitate to message!
Thank you! From what you've seen in your class and others, is the school pretty OOS friendly or does it have strong preference for area applicants?
Very OOS friendly! I'm from California myself. We have a sizeable group from Illinois, Texas, Florida, and even some Canadians. Where you're from won't hold you back in the slightest.
That's awesome! Thanks for the reply 🙂Very OOS friendly! I'm from California myself. We have a sizeable group from Illinois, Texas, Florida, and even some Canadians. Where you're from won't hold you back in the slightest.
Has anybody that is complete heard about an II yet? Complete at the end of last week and was just curious if they have started calling or not yet.
Not sure, have you looked at last year's thread?Has anybody that is complete heard about an II yet? Complete at the end of last week and was just curious if they have started calling or not yet.
Does anyone know where I can find a list of all of the DO schools with gpa and mcat score just like the MSAR?
Thanks
There isn't really one, but there is a large compilation of information in the DO Information Book (see link) https://www.aacom.org/docs/default-source/cib/aacom-cib-2018-front-schools.pdf?sfvrsn=0
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. But I found a huge list from last year threadThere isn't really one, but there is a large compilation of information in the DO Information Book (see link) https://www.aacom.org/docs/default-source/cib/aacom-cib-2018-front-schools.pdf?sfvrsn=0
Any II yet?
I haven't even gotten a portal log-in or anything after submitting/paying the secondary
Any II yet?
I asked this the other day as well and no one had received one. I looked through last year's thread and the first set went out on August 4th (First Friday in August last year), however the email everyone then said they got said that IIs didn't start until August. The ones this year said after July 1sy they will be starting to be sent out, so not really sure what is going on with that.
I haven't even gotten a portal log-in or anything after submitting/paying the secondary
A portal? After I submitted everything and all my items were received I got a complete email that said IIs start after July 1st, and that was all. (Complete on July 20th)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 622
- Views
- 118K
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 310K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 197K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 227K