2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call yesterday around 330 PM EST! Rooting for everyone still waiting ❤️

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted to Harrogate campus today!! So excited. To everyone who is still waiting->Stay hopeful!! And continue to show interest!!

Reactions: 9 users
Hi everybody! I wanted to say I was accepted a few weeks ago and been busy with their bootcamp! I’m seeing people in the group me saying they’ve been recently accepted, so waitlist movement still seems to be happening! Do not give up hope and like everybody has said, continue to show interest in the school! I think that helped me get off the waitlist! Good luck everybody

Reactions: 3 users
Just got accepted to Harrogate campus today!! So excited. To everyone who is still waiting->Stay hopeful!! And continue to show interest!!
can I be a toolbag and ask what your stats are?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everybody! I wanted to say I was accepted a few weeks ago and been busy with their bootcamp! I’m seeing people in the group me saying they’ve been recently accepted, so waitlist movement still seems to be happening! Do not give up hope and like everybody has said, continue to show interest in the school! I think that helped me get off the waitlist! Good luck everybody
Congratulations

I keep reading negative things on SDN about dcom and their experience not being the best (especially with clinical education and readiness for residency) what’s the insight on this overall?

I keep reading negative things on SDN about dcom and their experience not being the best (especially with clinical education and readiness for residency) what’s the insight on this overall?

I was worried about this too, but I did more research and found that DCOM has the highest accreditation status at the moment (accreditation with excellent outcome) which sounds like a very good thing. I know they have good match rates too.

Reactions: 3 users
With orientation coming up on the 17th, how likely do you guys think there would be waitlist movement? It’s just so close….

With orientation coming up on the 17th, how likely do you guys think there would be waitlist movement? It’s just so close….
I would call admissions office and ask what it’s looking like on their end. It’s good to get your name out there to let them know you are still interested even though it is late in the game!

I still haven’t received a rejection or an acceptance as of today. Would it be wise to go ahead & reapply or wait until I hear an official answer? Since it’s so late & I haven’t heard, I’m assuming I’m rejected?