2018-2019 Dell Medical School

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah maybe I just got a bit nervous because my friends got theirs relatively quick


I hope you're right. I don't know why this has me so nervous lmao

if u check last year's thread, they send secondaries out in waves and we've only had one as someone else said. They probably do this to keep the admissions staff from being overwhelmed.
 
Is it a bad sign if we submitted our secondary a few weeks ago but still have no II? I don't think my secondary went all that well....
I think they're still processing alot of secondaries, so don't lose hope! I was dismayed when I didn't hear back on the first day people started getting interviews (last Friday) but I heard back yesterday, so they're definitely still processing them.

Also, if it makes you feel better, I felt like I BOMBED my video secondary. I was seriously feeling like my prospects went to zero.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most schools won’t offer an interview before you are complete. So that means letters + secondary. Did you get the secondary done already too?

Yeah I got the secondary done but I'm still waiting for TMDSAS to receive my LORs. My schools says they sent the packet already, so it looks like I'm just going to have to wait.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crap. I still haven't done my secondary. I'm OOS btw. Is it too late if I do the secondary tomorrow or tonight? I didn't know they sent out IIs already.
 
Crap. I still haven't done my secondary. I'm OOS btw. Is it too late if I do the secondary tomorrow or tonight? I didn't know they sent out IIs already.

I think you should be okay. I didn't complete mine until last weekend. And plus this is only the first wave of invites. I'm sure there will be more, so you should be fine
 
I received it Friday. I’m glad I got one but that’ll probably be the last I hear from them lol
I legit thought I bombed it. And that's not me trying to look modest....I'm serious, it was cringey. So I think you'll probably be okay, it's much worse in your head than it will be to them unless you actually said/did something ridiculous. Have faith!
 
Dell... pls

Same, tbh this is me lol
XQzGQr5.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my primary in early May, received the confirmation that they received my application June 6th, and I still haven't heard back. My stats are 3.8 BCPM/4.0 Non-BCPM, 514 MCAT, and I have a heavy extracurricular load that includes a focus on community service. (LizzyM ~71). My school hasn't sent out my letters yet. Is it possible they're still reviewing my application, or is it over for me already?
 
Last edited: