2018-2019 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys! so I'm going to be interviewing for the 2020 entering class in a couple weeks... im curious! how has the new clearwater campus been so far? What are some positive and negatives in some of your experiences so far?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Excited for this weeks interview. Hope the $600 for tickets does not go to waste.

Worried about Florida an it’s crime though. Murder rates arent so bad and you can have a gun to protect yourself but robberies are the highest in the nations. Don’t understand how such a an expensive place can have such theft area.

Safest is Haliea but everyone only speaks Spanish there.

I underestimated how safe Brooklyn is not took it into account.

Auto acceptance with a 3.6 gpa for next cycle
No application no interview

Hey, can you explain what this is a little more in detail? The one year deal is basically an auto acceptance for next year because you have a 3.6 gpa?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys,

I just got accepted into the clearwater campus for the Fall of 2020, and was wondering if there are any current students who would be willing to talk so I can get a better feeling about the school and how students feel about it?

Thanks in advance!!

Hey Guys,

I just got accepted into the clearwater campus for the Fall of 2020, and was wondering if there are any current students who would be willing to talk so I can get a better feeling about the school and how students feel about it?

Thanks in advance!!

dm me