2019-2020 Universidad Central del Caribe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was told the university does not offer housing. Does anyone know how the housing situation works at UCC? Any specific website where students can get reliable information about apartment complexes in Bayamon?

Members don't see this ad.

y'all you know if they are offering Online interviews. I got mine canceled cuz the Covid-19.
I hope you guys are well and staying home!

Hey guys, has anyone been accepted recently? My SO has been waiting to hear back from UCC, she interviewed in March. She was told they would reopen their office on April 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard any updates from the admissions office? I know SJB and Ponce are both still working

Thank you for this review!!! Do you know anything about the status of the probation???

LCME has been diligently informed of all the updates that they requested. Last preliminary review was earlier this semester. The process is ongoing as the review committee meets very few times a year. Nonetheless, UCC continues to be fully accredited.

I was told the university does not offer housing. Does anyone know how the housing situation works at UCC? Any specific website where students can get reliable information about apartment complexes in Bayamon?

There is no housing offered by the school. However, admitted students usually create a facebook group in which they meet and search for roommates and places to live. There are many accessible apartment complexes near campus.

La Floresta

Colinas

Torres del Parque

They sent an email to reschedule canceled interviews by COVID-19.

They sent an email to reschedule canceled interviews by COVID-19.
Have you gotten an actual date for the rescheduled interviews? I only got the notice of them being over Microsoft Teams

Have you gotten an actual date for the rescheduled interviews? I only got the notice of them being over Microsoft Teams
Nope, no date, I wrote back just in case since I was worried that they did not reply to the confirmation, but they pretty much told me to wait.

Reactions: 1 user
I withdrew my acceptance from this school. I hope my seat goes to one of you. Keep the hard work .

Reactions: 1 user
Good news you guys, I've been accepted! Interviewed about a month ago. Does anyone know how the deposit works? I assume I submit it like the money order they requested last time from the secondary? Does anyone knows a Facebook page or any other social media with accepted students?
Yes, they have a Facebook page called “UCC MED CLASE 2024”