**2019 AEGD/GPR PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Results are out already!

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone please post the POST-MATCH open positions list here for AEGD ?

Reactions: 1 user
Does any of the post MATCH GPR/AEGD program accept international students ? any help would be greatly appreciated. I did go through the pass engine and found one but if anyone is aware of any other programs on post MATCH please do let me know. Thanks !!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have some news regarding Maryland AEGD?

Hi, guys any idea on which AEGD and GPR accept international students, many programs whose pass website says they accept told me they don't so if someone has an idea pleas let me know !!!

Measly D1 here- I want to follow the GPR residency path as well and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on what GPA I need to shoot for/game plan you all took to get you to where you are right now. I know it's early, but I also know that in order to land a good spot you have to start prepping early! Thanks so much, and good luck to you all!!

Measly D1 here- I want to follow the GPR residency path as well and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on what GPA I need to shoot for/game plan you all took to get you to where you are right now. I know it's early, but I also know that in order to land a good spot you have to start prepping early! Thanks so much, and good luck to you all!!

Depending on my own experience:
- In regards to academic performance, you need to get a cumulative GPA of more than 3.
- Try to get involved in some research related to the field of your interest (this will serve you well for GPR and later on, Postgraduate specialty).
- Work on different extracurricular activities that demonstrate your leadership, collaboration and team work abilities. (however, remember to have some balance and maintain a high GPA).
- Visit the programs that you want to apply for, and network with faculty from different schools during national conferences.

Just my two cents.