2022-2023 Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got my offer tdy!! almost can't believe it. I went for the october AD, so that was like 7-8 months of wait lmao. For those on the waitlist and to those lurking past year forums in the future, don't give up give up hope yet! (I must have read every page since the 2017-2018 forum) FYI, I received both management and waitlist email in that order before receiving my offer.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got my offer tdy!! almost can't believe it. I went for the october AD, so that was like 7-8 months of wait lmao. For those on the waitlist and to those lurking past year forums in the future, don't give up give up hope yet! (I must have read every page since the 2017-2018 forum) FYI, I received both management and waitlist email in that order before receiving my offer.
Congratulations! Thank you for giving those who are still waiting some positive news. 😊
I attended Jan AD and received management email in Mar. almost gave up any hope already…
Thought the class is completely filled up until your update

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Thank you for giving those who are still waiting some positive news. 😊
I attended Jan AD and received management email in Mar. almost gave up any hope already…
Thought the class is completely filled up until your update
Yes, I thought so too actually, turns out the tele chat has only 59 members. Not sure if it's everyone who got accepted already. IF it's everyone, there's 13 more slots!

Reactions: 1 users
Yes, I thought so too actually, turns out the tele chat has only 59 members. Not sure if it's everyone who got accepted already. IF it's everyone, there's 13 more slots!
this is good to know there may be over ten more slots for other applicants!!! Thank you so much for the info and giving us some hope 😊
The wait is killing me 😅

Hi everyone! Anyone else received their offers this week? Was wondering typically when are the last few offers sent out?

Withdrew my offer from Duke-NUS recently, hope one of you gets it! Best of luck to everyone, and congrats to those who are attending Duke-NUS next year!

Hi all!! I unfortunately got waitlisted (March 20 AD - changed it to March 23 as ad-hoc due to personal commitments), but I hope everything goes well!!

Hi all!! I unfortunately got waitlisted (March 20 AD - changed it to March 23 as ad-hoc due to personal commitments), but I hope everything goes well!!
I also got the waitlist email two days ago
Wish we will hear some good news soon !

Just got off the waitlist and got the offer (March AD)!

Reactions: 4 users
Withdrew my offer from Duke NUS recently as well :) good luck to all! <3

Received an offer ((,:
This is my second time applying to dukenus, and with my 3rd MCAT results.
Interviewed Jan, management email, waitlisted, finally accepted Jun.
God is so good.
If you are still waiting, miracles do happen.
If you are considering applying/ in the process of it, jia yous. Don’t give up.

Reactions: 6 users
Hi guys!! I understand how bad this might be, but may I know how many people are in that chat so far?

Hi guys!! I received my rejection email, after being waitlisted for a few weeks! Congratulations to everyone who got selected for the 2022-23 academic intake!! Let's hope for the best

Received an offer! (Nov AD, waitlisted in May) It was a long wait but I’m so thankful for this 🙏🏻

Reactions: 1 users