2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had that too! Did you reschedule? I rescheduled my info session, and I got that email around the time my previous session would have been.
They rescheduled me but my original one would be in 2 weeks

Members don't see this ad.

Got my letter today, over 2 months after my info session. WL, and they want my response by 03/29 hahaha 5 day turnaround for a school that touts professionalism.

Got my letter today, over 2 months after my info session. WL, and they want my response by 03/29 hahaha 5 day turnaround for a school that touts professionalism.
Did they update your portal prior to you receiving the letter? My info session was around the same time and still not update lol

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did they update your portal prior to you receiving the letter? My info session was around the same time and still not update lol
Yeah it looks like my portal was updated, but I stopped checking it a while ago, so I don't know when they updated it and I never got any emails. My portal says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

Interviewed 10/18 finally got a decision today - alternate list, I guess this waiting game continues.

if you get a pre II R and it says “you will receive a decision within 30 days,” will they also sent snail mail? or just the email?

A today 3/27 by email. Info session was 3/3. Portal updated 3/23 with the 14 day notice.

Reactions: 1 users
A today 3/27 by email. Info session was 3/3. Portal updated 3/23 with the 14 day notice.
One of the fastest turn arounds I've heard from this school. Congrats!

For those curious, I had my information session 1/07 and still haven’t heard back :/

Hey guys! I'm a current LECOM MMS student who got accepted for their DO program this year. I just wanna let you guys know that they are also accepting students from their MMS program right now too which is why there might be a delay for any of those waiting to hear back from late January interviews. People in my program are also experiencing delays about acceptances and what not. I am not making any excuses for the school, but I do know this happened last year as well. I know how frustrating it is to not hear back as I applied to LECOM's DO program last year and didn't hear back for almost two or three months.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys- do you know if the school accepts updates and if yes, how do I do it? Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone needs to tell them about computers fr

If they can write a decision has been made then why not “accepted” “rejected” “waitlist”? Or even a thumbs up or down? Just so I know whether to be happy or sad. I. Just. Want. To. Know.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys- do you know if the school accepts updates and if yes, how do I do it? Thanks in advance!!
They do accept updates! last month I updated them with my immigration status and my new job and they got back to me saying that they added this information to my file.

They do accept updates! last month I updated them with my immigration status and my new job and they got back to me saying that they added this information to my file.
I could just email them the updates? Or is there a specific email/ way to do it? Thank you for your response!!

Anyone know how often the adcom meets?

I just wish they would give decisions to people who interviewed before march

Reactions: 3 users
Got my decision via email. Deferred to Masters… I have a 4.0 in a science MS. I was completely appalled by the whole process. To pride themselves in professionalism, there are many aspects of their admission process that are arguably unprofessional. I had to vent. I am just thankful to be accepted elsewhere, and I wish you all luck as we wind down the cycle! Don’t give up!

Got my decision via email. Deferred to Masters… I have a 4.0 in a science MS. I was completely appalled by the whole process. To pride themselves in professionalism, there are many aspects of their admission process that are arguably unprofessional. I had to vent. I am just thankful to be accepted elsewhere, and I wish you all luck as we wind down the cycle! Don’t give up!
How do you know that you were deferred? Did it say in the email? I have gotten emails about the masters program but doesn’t say anywhere that i was deferred to it from the DO program.

Has anyone gotten a confirmation after mailing back the form indicating you wanted to be on the waitlist? I’ve called and emailed and never got an answer.

How do you know that you were deferred? Did it say in the email? I have gotten emails about the masters program but doesn’t say anywhere that i was deferred to it from the DO program.
I actually emailed and asked. If you are awaiting decision, I encourage you to email and call. But just know that when I spoke to them via phone a couple of weeks ago, I was promised an update via email (and the lady on the phone even verified my email) and nothing came. I had to email again. Also note that Mr. Comfort is no longer at the school, so any emails to him will not go through.

I actually emailed and asked. If you are awaiting decision, I encourage you to email and call. But just know that when I spoke to them via phone a couple of weeks ago, I was promised an update via email (and the lady on the phone even verified my email) and nothing came. I had to email again. Also note that Mr. Comfort is no longer at the school, so any emails to him will not go through.
Who do you call?

Has anyone that interviewed back in Aug and got waitlisted in Sept heard anything?

are all applications reviewed? or is there a chance that we submit just for it to never be looked at?

• Hmm
Interviewed in January and received my A last week (will be withdrawing). Best of luck to all!

Got an A from LECOM bradenton. Will be withdrawing as well. Hope it helps someone. Good luck to yall!

Received secondary in June of 22 and submitted my video interview back in September and had my information session 1/10. No portal update for months. I emailed them for an update a month ago and they said the decision could still take over a month to finalize. Super glad I have an A somewhere else bc it feels like im dodging a bullet w/ this school.

Interviewed 2/21 and got an email reminding me of my info session today, when I emailed they said my decision was finalized this week and letter should be coming out in a week or two.

Received II for info session early this morning at 2am, but when I try to schedule there are no available dates. Should I call admissions?

Received II for info session early this morning at 2am, but when I try to schedule there are no available dates. Should I call admissions?
I had this problem too, call or email them :)

Anyone from 2/3 info session hear back yet? Still have not heard back

why is Erie so bad at responding back to calls and emails, istg. it makes me distrust the school quite a bit

Reactions: 3 users