2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 2/21 and got an email reminding me of my info session today, when I emailed they said my decision was finalized this week and letter should be coming out in a week or two.
Did your portal change?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has there been any AL/WL movement for Erie? I see there recently has been some for Elmira. Curious if there has been any for Erie, and if so, if it has only been movement for those on WL and not AL?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has there been any AL/WL movement for Erie? I see there recently has been some for Elmira. Curious if there has been any for Erie, and if so, if it has only been movement for those on WL and not AL?

Is there a difference between AL and WL?

Is there a difference between AL and WL?
It seems that the WL is more of a priority WL compared to the alternate list. A handful of people placed in WLs were accepted within some time, I've heard nobody from the AL being pulled

It seems that the WL is more of a priority WL compared to the alternate list. A handful of people placed in WLs were accepted within some time, I've heard nobody from the AL being pulled
I called erie admissions a few days ago and they told me this! I spoke to someone yesterday however and she said that they look at them at the same time? Was super confused lol. It seems elmira WL is moving faster than erie and Seton hill

anyone in here who submitted the secondary and never heard anything back? what’s going on with that? :(

I have sent multiple updates, and then I asked for a status update when I didn't hear anything and all they said is that I'm still under review, and "Should the admissions committee wish to learn more about you as an applicant, an invitation to interview will be extended." That was towards the end of 2022 though, maybe I should ask for an update since it's been about 4 months since?

Anyone signed up for the info session tomorrow not yet receive a link for Admit Video? The email says to complete within 24 hours of the session but…how?

I have sent multiple updates, and then I asked for a status update when I didn't hear anything and all they said is that I'm still under review, and "Should the admissions committee wish to learn more about you as an applicant, an invitation to interview will be extended." That was towards the end of 2022 though, maybe I should ask for an update since it's been about 4 months since?
I would maybe give admissions a call and inquire about it!

Members don't see this ad :)
what does the 30 day notice on the portal usually mean? i see some people get 14 days and some get 30, just wasn't sure if there was an established difference. whatever decision, do they only send physical mail or do they send an email?

what does the 30 day notice on the portal usually mean? i see some people get 14 days and some get 30, just wasn't sure if there was an established difference. whatever decision, do they only send physical mail or do they send an email?
I think most of us only got an email, but I feel I recall some people saying they got an email afterwards, likely for those who were accepted (I believe). Someone totally correct me if I am wrong:)

received an invitation to interview. i think i will be turning it down since it's kinda late

Me too. Interviewed 2/7 and my folder items are still not checked off. Assuming it’s an R
I got a call earlier today from someone in the admissions asking if I would accept if a position was offered to me but never specified if it was for the waitlist or an acceptance. My info session was 1/27.

Reactions: 1 users
I got a call earlier today from someone in the admissions asking if I would accept if a position was offered to me but never specified if it was for the waitlist or an acceptance. My info session was 1/27.
I got this call a few days before an A

A today, interviewed ~1/13!! Received a call last week beforehand similar to whoever posted above! Will be attending as of now!

I don’t feel like scrolling 49 pages, is there an accepted student groupme?

I don’t feel like scrolling 49 pages, is there an accepted student groupme?
I just made an accepted student GroupMe chat! Obviously with the cycle still kind of on the early side, I wouldn't be surprised if people come and go but it'll be cool to talk to new people!

You're invited to my new group 'LECOM Erie Class of 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Hey folks! Took the liberty of making a GroupMe for accepted students. Join on in!
You're invited to my new group 'LECOM Elmira 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
I accept Venmo as payment

Anyone try emailing admissions and feel like you’re shouting into a void? I’ve sent three emails now and have not gotten any response back.

Call! They are very helpful

Anyone try emailing admissions and feel like you’re shouting into a void? I’ve sent three emails now and have not gotten any response back.
Sent an email a week ago and no response

If you receive a 14 day notice is that pretty much an A/R? Has everyone gotten emails or are some just getting mail

I got the phone call exactly like the ones mentioned a page or two ago. Is this an A?? I haven’t received any Mail or email but my portal is now 14 day. I’m so anxious waiting to figure what the call meant