2023-2024 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As someone who moved states in 4 days before, start now. looking at places and even filling apps but not submitting. Housing and transportation are necessary. everything else is extras.
You’re right, I’ll start looking now!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I spoke to Dr. Pinnock yesterday and she mentioned that there’s re still spots left and that they are trying to have the class filled by Wednesday. So if you have interviews coming up or just finished you all should be hearing back very soon. Good Luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
mine is Monday does that mean all hope is lost? 😂
I spoke to Dr. Pinnock yesterday and she mentioned that there’s re still spots left and that they are trying to have the class filled by Wednesday. So if you have interviews coming up or just finished you all should be hearing back very soon. Good Luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think there’s gonna be movement for waitlisted ppl?

Anyone know about upcoming interview dates? I responded to Ms.dixon but haven’t heard back.

Do you think there’s gonna be movement for waitlisted ppl?
If you’re still on their WL, email them that you’re still interested in attending ASAP.

Is there an accepted students groupchat? I'm still pending a decision but I'm looking into housing and am interested in a roommate if someone else needs one. I hope there is good news for all of us this week! 🤞

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an expedited interview invitation a few minutes ago. Honestly shocked since the email said orientation is by next week

Reactions: 1 users
Received II yesterday, but declining as orientation is next week and I am WL'ed at other schools with orientation in late July. Good luck to everyone!

did my 1st interview yesterday waiting to hear about the next 2 , the fact that orientation is next week is crazy lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
OOS A Today!! So Grateful. Good luck to anyone else waiting 🙏🏾

Reactions: 3 users
Got an interview invite but I'm slightly concerned about the accreditation issues

Withdrew my A yesterday, Congratulations to everyone starting on Monday! Good luck to anyone still waiting!

Any current Meharry student or alumni I can dm some questions?

Does anyone know if Meharry lets you defer your admission?
They would consider deferral requests case by case.
Plan what to say about why you are asking to defer a year, and be aware that if you are granted a deferral, you will also be making a binding agreement not to apply to other medical schools during this year.

I got an A on Tuesday and have not received any info on orientation tomorrow. Can somebody DM me details?