2023-2024 Florida International (FIU)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What private loans are offered? I wish it were a master's program instead because then we'd be allowed to take out federal loans.
since it's a certificate program there's no federal aid program just personal loans ): which does suck honestly. But in the long run whats 20K additional? also FIU is my alma mater and I live in Miami with my family. So FIU is my best option financially when it comes to going to medical school. that's why it's my #1. the program is also 100% in person which.... does suck.. in this day and age...
this year they accepted 9 people into HWCOM from the GCP, and I think almost half were waitlisted the previous year.
 
Dang this thread has been quiet. Maybe class is full?

Congrats and best of luck to those with As though