You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Harvard
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got the A at 10!! Also let the record show, I never uploaded my SSN, nor did I get an email asking for it.
okexchange5148
14 II : 2 Pre-II R : 1 R: 2 WL: 1 A
+1 R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
procrastinating_cheetah
Full Member
HST R
Post-II R
mangobeach
Full Member
post-ii R
organiccotton
Full Member
+1 R just now
Post II R, congrats to everyone who got in!
+1 PA post-II R
Post-II R
HST R 🙁
blueberrysky4
Full Member
me but i think its an Ranyone not heard anything post ii??
D
deleted1161947
R this one hurts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonymous4299
Full Member
post ii r
naccynaccy
Full Member
HST R!
blueberrysky4
Full Member
R
PW WL!
Also found this sequence of emails amusing:
Also found this sequence of emails amusing:
Last edited:
R! Michigan here I come😎
pythonmorsels
New Member
Congrats to everyone who got in! My partner thankfully got in with REACH but the description is a little confusing. What exactly is the REACH scholarship? Is it a full tuition? Full tuition + stipend?
organicgranola
Full Member
+1 Post-II R, but we're all going to make amazing doctors one day, no matter where that degree comes from!
OOS Pathways A
PW Waitlist!
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
How do you guys know it’s an HST R versus Pathways R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
procrastinating_cheetah
Full Member
Interviewed only for HST = HST RHow do you guys know it’s an HST R versus Pathways R?
Pre-II R!!
Feels kinda good to be a Harvard reject, now I have some motivation to come here for residency 😈
Feels kinda good to be a Harvard reject, now I have some motivation to come here for residency 😈
Never specified for MD did you? Get that residency interview at one of their 900 affiliated hospitals 😂pre II R - i told my gf I would prove her wrong and get an II here..damn
that R letter was genuinely one of the best
“Although you may be disappointed, my personal wish for you is that you find fulfillment studying medicine at another fine medical school. Perhaps we will have the opportunity to work with you in the future as a resident or fellow.”
like shut up that’s so nice!
“Although you may be disappointed, my personal wish for you is that you find fulfillment studying medicine at another fine medical school. Perhaps we will have the opportunity to work with you in the future as a resident or fellow.”
like shut up that’s so nice!
D
deleted1143918
+1 pre-II R
My personal wish is also to study medicine at another fine medical school, we have so much in common!!
I think they're just playing hard to get though so I'll see y'all in the fall anyway
My personal wish is also to study medicine at another fine medical school, we have so much in common!!
I think they're just playing hard to get though so I'll see y'all in the fall anyway
myaccount18
Full Member
pre-ii R, but still excited we all will become amazing doctors!
Pre-II R🥵🥵🥵
Duolingo_enthusiast
Full Member
Pre-II R. Duolingo streak of 208 days wasn't enough to get in 🙁
D
deleted1169361
i got rejected (they acknowledged my application and know I exist omg)!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R 🤪, in fairness, harvard is known to yield protect
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
Did anyone’s rejection email specify which program(s) they got rejected from post-II? Or was it just a general you got rejected from all programs?
D
deleted1169077
Pre-II R gang - massive congratulations to those who got in!
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
From which program?
Pre-II R. Harvard’s missing out on all of us fr
Congrats to all who got in though that’s insane haha
Congrats to all who got in though that’s insane haha