2023-2024 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS pre-II R

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I just declined my II (I'm OOS). I hope this will open a door for one of you amazing applicants!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any places people talk about rush, their experiences, what they’ve heard about it, or anything like that! I feel like being from LA and not knowing the area of school to much it’s hard to find people’s perspectives

Is there any places people talk about rush, their experiences, what they’ve heard about it, or anything like that! I feel like being from LA and not knowing the area of school to much it’s hard to find people’s perspectives
I lived in Chicago and am currently staying here waiting on decisions and I will tell you that my friend from LA loves it here; obviously it’ll be colder than u can imagine at times but if I got in here I’d go hands down the area is solid.

Hi! OOS II today. I was not expecting it at all. My interview is on the 21st. Does anyone have any advise?

Reactions: 2 users
I’m a current M1 at Rush and am happy to answer any questions you have!

Hi! OOS II today. I was not expecting it at all. My interview is on the 21st. Does anyone have any advise?
I would say study your application really really well, down to the nitty gritty details. My interviewer asked about specific patients I referenced in activity descriptions.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Waitlist. Any M1's have any info on WL

Anybody receive anymore emails abt financial aid like parent's tax/income info or setting up Rush portal?

IS II. Last date of interviews is March 6th according to the invite email

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
So are they done sending interview invites then? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
+1 OOS II recvd today! i feel the rush fr. Am I interviewing for a WL spot yall be honest

Reactions: 3 users
any accepted students receive any financial aid or student email or 2nd look information yet?

any accepted students receive any financial aid or student email or 2nd look information yet?
I did think we were supposed to receive our rush emails because they said financial aid would be sent there

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone explain the format of the interview? Is it open, closed, how long, etc. Thanks!