You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Belmont (Frist)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1174838
not on the waitlisted end at least
D
deleted1174679
Nothing here. Another quiet day.....Any communication today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1186054
Little under 3 weeks, like 2.5ish weeksHi guys! For those who were accepted/waitlisted, do you mind letting me know the turn around time was from interview to decision? Thank you 🙏
For me I was WL 11 days after my interview!
Hi guys! For those who were accepted/waitlisted, do you mind letting me know the turn around time was from interview to decision? Thank you 🙏
11 days then WL.
Justchallenge4
Full Member
+1Pre II R just now
D
deleted1174679
+1Pre II R just now
D
deleted1174679
Thanks you friends I appreciate the care and support. We just don’t know what they are looking for. Best of luck to all of you!
"What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open” (Revelation 3:7b NIV). Therefore, be sure and fully convinced that the closed doors in your life are His doing.Thanks you friends I appreciate the care and support. We just don’t know what they are looking for. Best of luck to all of you!
I'm genuinely praying for you!
Welcome to the club. Hopefully some good news for us WL folks happens soon.WL interviewed 3/1
+1WL interviewed 3/1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1177773
Active in multiple ways today
Brutal. Pre-II R’s and a fresh batch of WL. Belmont missed the memo where they need to give acceptances (I hope this backfires on me).
D
deleted1177773
Hopefully the II’s come tomorrow.Brutal. Pre-II R’s and a fresh batch of WL. Belmont missed the memo where they need to give acceptances (I hope this backfires on me).
+1WL interviewed 3/1
For those who received pre-II Rs today, when were you complete?
purplepanda23
Full Member
WL interviewed 3/1. Did anyone from 3/1 get accepted or rejected? Looks like everyone caught a waitlist.
SARSCOV2 Enthusiast
Full Member
Still under review since 01/25. Will be committing to my local school. You guys have been very generous, Thanks for being so welcoming. Hope you guys all hear good news soon. Trust in the Lord with all your heart 🙂
5620406431
New Member
A - Interviewed 3/1 OOS! 🥳
D
deleted1177773
Congrats!!A - Interviewed 3/1 OOS! 🥳
Does anyone know if Belmont plans on following traffic rules and send out the 50 As by Friday? Or they going at their own pace since they started so late in the cycle?
Wait what are these “traffic rules”
D
deleted1186054
Traffic rules is a series of recommendations set out by the AAMC. In this case the traffic rule is that by March 15th of the current application cycle schools should have an equal number of acceptances to how many students will be in the class. In this case, 50.Wait what are these “traffic rules”
There's traffic rules for applicants & admissions offers. I've hyperlinked each
D
deleted1086370
I have checked AAMC MSAR and it says "FCoM follows all AAMC recommendations and traffic rules".Does anyone know if Belmont plans on following traffic rules and send out the 50 As by Friday? Or they going at their own pace since they started so late in the cycle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have checked AAMC MSAR and it says "FCoM follows all AAMC recommendations and traffic rules".
Thanks so much for this!
D
deleted1177773
Any II today?
I have checked AAMC MSAR and it says "FCoM follows all AAMC recommendations and traffic rules".
So if we haven't gotten an A by this Friday, it's pretty much over for us. Good to know. 😅
Not true, WL people could still get in later.So if we haven't gotten an A by this Friday, it's pretty much over for us. Good to know. 😅
true but I feel like most people that get in will likely attend as it’s likely their only optionNot true, WL people could still get in later.
+1Pre II R just now
Tomorrow will be our day!!!
Someone from the Group Me chat emailed and asked about the traffic rules. FCOM was granted an extension of the traffic rule recommending they fill their class by tomorrow.
More realistically, the class will probably be filled around the date of the grand opening/second look days.
More realistically, the class will probably be filled around the date of the grand opening/second look days.
D
deleted1177773
Pre-II R rn so so sad
Is it worth sending a pre-II update letter, if they accept one? Complete 2/20
Is the update significant? Yes, if so. No, if not.
Yeah, I would typically say if it’s something you would devote an Amcas app activity to, include it — if not, don’t send it as an updateIs it worth sending a pre-II update letter, if they accept one? Complete 2/20
i wonder if this school forgot my app exists
I hope they get to you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go outside and enjoy the sunshine! Or hang out with friends. Do something to get away from the grind for a little bit.
You right man. Time to enjoy life. I have random app cycle anxiety hahaGo outside and enjoy the sunshine! Or hang out with friends. Do something to get away from the grind for a little bit.
God is too good tho, I keep forgetting my favorite verse
Isaiah 43:18-19 NKJV “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.
Rise and shine. Who is getting accepted this week?!
+1Pre ii-R just now (complete jan 25 and under review for interview feb 26) - really bummed, was hoping for this! best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back ♥️
your loss belmont